Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

CD 18 and this is this mornings OPK. Still dark but the Wondfo is getting a tiny bit lighter. I really hope that it actually gets light this time instead of staying positive like it did last month :/

The 2nd test I took shows that I'm still surging. It's one of those that the line only appears if there is a surge. If not, then it's blank. So DH and I have DTD like 4 days in a row since Saturday haha. I should be able to catch it!

Good luck!!.What brand is the one that only shows a line for a surge?

I got it on base when I went shopping the other day...so it's just military brand I guess? Haha!

Bellarosa how long have you been TTC #2?

Last month we were NTNP (but I was doing BBT to get a baseline & we happened to DTD the day before & my O DAY) so this is our first month actually trying. I see you're 4 weeks in - so 2nd cycle trying?

The way I have been feeling today I'm pretty sure af is right around the corner again. Sigh. Oh well! Nothing I can do go change that. Hopefully eating much better will raise my chances next cycle! Still waiting for more beautiful bfps from you ladies!! :)

The way I have been feeling today I'm pretty sure af is right around the corner again. Sigh. Oh well! Nothing I can do go change that. Hopefully eating much better will raise my chances next cycle! Still waiting for more beautiful bfps from you ladies!! :)

Dont count yourself out yet girly!

Confirming with this afternoons OPK that my tests are getting a little lighter! I am 100% sure now that I surged the other day!

Attachments

• CD 18 lighter.jpg
    CD 18 lighter.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1

You're not out till :witch: shows!

Confirming with this afternoons OPK that my tests are getting a little lighter! I am 100% sure now that I surged the other day!

The madness you're going thru is why "they" say to stop testing after your first positive lol

Hahah I should have stopped testing because now I need advice!!

I took another OPK to make sure that the lines are still getting lighter and this is what came up! The wondfo is lighter...but the CB digi showed me a solid smiley face again!! I am so confused!

Attachments

• what?! CD 18 night.jpg
    what?! CD 18 night.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
Did another wondfo and a FRER - is this it?!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 13
Hahah I should have stopped testing because now I need advice!!

I took another OPK to make sure that the lines are still getting lighter and this is what came up! The wondfo is lighter...but the CB digi showed me a solid smiley face again!! I am so confused!

Oh no that's so weird!

Just saw your post Ashley! It could be that your body tried to ovulate earlier and didn't and now you've got another surge because it's trying to again. Not sure though - these OPKs have been giving you the run aroun!

That wasn't a very good picture - I can see faint lines on all 3. Here's another pic darkened up a bit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 17
I can see the line hal!!

These opks are making me so nervous that I'm not ovulating :/

Hal, I can't see it on my phone, but that doesn't mean it's not there!!! Congrats!!! :thumbup:

I can see the line hal!!

These opks are making me so nervous that I'm not ovulating :/

I bet you are ovulating - maybe it's just taking a couple tries. I really hope you get your BFP this time but if not, try temping next cycle to see if you can pinpoint O day.

Yeah, I will try next cycle if nothing happens this time. But I think I am just going to trust the Wondfos since everyone always says that they are pretty accurate. I always hear more issues with the digi so I'll just stick with the other test lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->