Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Sorry - picture posting didn't work on my phone. Trying again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies, little late to the party. I have DD 5 years old and really hoping to conceive baby #2 this cycle so there is only a 6 year gap. I really wanted a closer gap, but like another said, it's all about timing.

I'm on CD 13 O predicted on Thursday CD 16, will be doing home insem...as a single girl ( so scheduled for Tues and Thursday) really hoping it works...

Im giving it 2 cycles if not I think I will skip clinic IUI and just do IVF. Can anyone sense how desperate I am?

Anyway Hi

Hi ladies, little late to the party. I have DD 5 years old and really hoping to conceive baby #2 this cycle so there is only a 6 year gap. I really wanted a closer gap, but like another said, it's all about timing.i

Hi!!!!! Welcome!!! I don't get pregnant easily either, and when I do, I'm not guaranteed a baby in the end!!! Good luck to you and I'm excited for us all to do this together!!!

When are you testing?!

I'm not too sure, probably next weekend... but I always say that and then end up testing at like 5-6 dpo :haha: :blush:

Hi everyone! Please can I join in? I have a 16 month old son. We have been NTNP ever since he was born as we had a hard time conceiving him. My OH has a low sperm count and I have long cycles. They aren't too long at the moment they have settled into around 36 days but I'm ivulating really late, around cd27 so my luteal phase is short. I have only just properly started using opk's and discovered this. I need to go to the doctors I think. This cycle I have taken vitamin b6, Agnus castus, calcium and magnesium and vitamin c. I think I am 7dpo right now cd 33 although I'm not sure because my opks were a bit confusing this cycle which might be the vitamins I'm taking?! However the vitamins have made me feel much better and level hormone wise.

I really want a sibling for my son. I am so so grateful I have him. But now I do feel rubbish I can't give him a sibling as easily as I should be able to! I never thought I would have a big gap and it keeps getting bigger as each wicked AF arrives!!
Sorry for the rambling rant! Hope I can be support to anyone else in the same position. Xx

Hi!!! Welcome!!!! Have you considered Super B complex instead of just B6, .. B6 needs the other B vitamins to absorb properly.. It has almost completely fixed my short LP and got me to ovulate cd16-18 vs cd25+.. I think it is a great thing to try!!!

I always quit testing with OPKs after they look positive then have a day or two of negative. I thought about continuing this cycle to make sure they didn't go back and forth what with my body being screwed up, it seems. But I've also had so many other symptoms of O that I don't really doubt the tests. One thing that has been super unreliable for me is temping. I never have a big dip or spike. It always throws me off and worries me.

Maybe you having no symptoms like normal is a good sign because it's something different. Maybe your body's way of telling you something is up is by being super nice to you for now, because it's in the process of a cooking a baby! Just giving you a break before it all begins! :winkwink: Don't count yourself out yet! When are you supposed to get AF?

Did you do anything special to announce your pregnancy last time?

Temping and monitoring my cp/cm are my only reliable means lol.. But of course I didn't temp this month, but thats ok!! I'm really hoping the no symptoms is a good thing!! I think AF is due the 26-28, depending on how long my lp is this month, it was 12 days last month, 10 days the month before and 7 days for the several months before that (which is why I started super B complex)

Because we had 3 losses before DD, We didn't tell ANYONE until christmas day, I was 14 weeks and I wrapped a present with an ornament with my DD ultrasound picture of her (so cute) and a poem, we had my MIL open it when everyone was sitting around (we had all just opened presents and we handed it to her and said we have one more) The room got so quiet and she opened it and read it and everyone started crying, and they passed around the ornament.. it was a truly special day.. We were going for our gender ultrasound in a few days so the family got back together and we did a gender reveal on new Years eve!! It was quite special!!!! I loved every minute of it!!
This time we will be team yellow!! I don't want to know.. I didn't want to know with DD but everyone begged me to find out and I just decided to because I didn't want to loose another baby and not know what it was.. So we found out and called her by her name from the day they told us she was a she!! It makes me cry thinking about how special it was! I was so excited and I can't wait for it again!!!

Hi everyone, hoping to join in... we are TTC #2 as well. Our DD is almost 19 months old and I'm worried it's going to take us longer than we'd like to conceive. We were NTNP for roughly 6 months and twice the timing was "technically" right....and no BFP. Now that we're actively TTC I'm back to my constant symptom watching, HPT wasting behaviours and now that it's been a few months of no luck and a really strange cycle last month I'm going to get back into using OPKs. Wishing you all some BFPs this time around!!!:happydance::kiss: I'm cycle day 14 btw.

We also recently moved to a new town and bought our first house so I'm feeling a little lonely without my girlfriends and would love to have a place of support and encouragement...

Late to the party here, too. But we are TTC #2 as well. Our son just turned 1 this past week. :) This is our first month trying, but I think we missed the window of opportunity due to having mastitis. We'll see.

Hi everyone!! Welcome! I'm super excited to have so many ladies joining! :hi:

Hal - your OPK looks super positive! Are you planning on :sex: tonight? I'm new to OPK's but both lines look great!

Danly - Hi and welcome! Have you been wanting baby #2 for a while? I can understand you wanting to get a BFP quickly. I'm pretty impatient myself and I know that if we go 2 or 3 cycles without a BFP I'll start to get pretty down about it. So I def know what you mean

FaithHope - Welcome! We all are here to support you :D Please know that! <3 I don't have many girlfriends here either so that's why I wanted to start this thread to have support from other ladies who are going through this as well :)

Lili - I'm sorry about you having to deal with mastitis, that must be awful :( I hope you're feeling a lot better now! Welcome to the group!

I'm not too sure, probably next weekend... but I always say that and then end up testing at like 5-6 dpo :haha: :blush:

Haha I think I'll be the same way! I'm soooo impatient and even know I know it'll probably be a bfn that early I'll still test anyways :dohh:

LADIES!​

I would love to create a little list on my main post with everyones Usernames/Names, Current CD/DPO, and when you test, what your result(s)turned out to be (BFN, BFP, or :witch:)

So if you'd like to be apart of the list please fill this out: :D

Name -
Current Cycle Day (for those using OPKs) -
DPO (for the current testers) -

Once you take your test (or tests, 'cause we all know most of us are addicted to POAS!) let us know what your results are (as well as what DPO you are) and I'll keep track :)

We are trying for #2 also. My son is almost 10 so there will be a big age gap but its ok, he is at an age where he would be very helpful and he wants a sibling so bad. We have been trying for a few months and nothing so I am getting pretty discouraged. Last month I thought for sure I was pregnant, had symptoms and my period was 4 days late. Crazy how your body tricks you. :(
I am on cycle day 8 and took an OPK today and it was negative so testing until I get a positive.

We are trying for #2 also. My son is almost 10 so there will be a big age gap but its ok, he is at an age where he would be very helpful and he wants a sibling so bad. We have been trying for a few months and nothing so I am getting pretty discouraged. Last month I thought for sure I was pregnant, had symptoms and my period was 4 days late. Crazy how your body tricks you. :nope:

Welcome to the group! :hi:

I'm sorry you've been having a tough time :hugs: But there are many ladies on this thread who will be here to support you! I hope you get your BFP soon :) :dust:
Are you using OPK's this month? Or are you already past ovulation?

I know what you mean about your body tricking you! I mentioned that I had a CP before I got AF this month. I was getting excited seeing the positive test...but once I start spotting it was devastating.

Okay SO I took another OPK tonight and the line looks lighter this time?! Wtf?! I'm getting confused! What do you all think??

Attachments

• opk5.jpg
    opk5.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 8
We are trying for #2 also. My son is almost 10 so there will be a big age gap but its ok, he is at an age where he would be very helpful and he wants a sibling so bad. We have been trying for a few months and nothing so I am getting pretty discouraged. Last month I thought for sure I was pregnant, had symptoms and my period was 4 days late. Crazy how your body tricks you. :nope:

Welcome to the group! :hi:

I'm sorry you've been having a tough time :hugs: But there are many ladies on this thread who will be here to support you! I hope you get your BFP soon :) :dust:
Are you using OPK's this month? Or are you already past ovulation?

I know what you mean about your body tricking you! I mentioned that I had a CP before I got AF this month. I was getting excited seeing the positive test...but once I start spotting it was devastating.

Yes I took the first test today, my cycles are usually every 25 days so it said to start testing on day 8 so that was today. What is a CP?

Okay SO I took another OPK tonight and the line looks lighter this time?! Wtf?! I'm getting confused! What do you all think??

I have read that the LH levels change throughout the day, could that be why? I am taking mine at about 1:30 in the afternoon, I read afternoon is best time to take them.

Yes I took the first test today, my cycles are usually every 25 days so it said to start testing on day 8 so that was today. What is a CP?

Chemical Pregnancy.
How are your OPK's looking so far?

I have read that the LH levels change throughout the day, could that be why? I am taking mine at about 1:30 in the afternoon, I read afternoon is best time to take them.

I think thats pretty accurate. My afternoon tests are a lot darker than my evening tests. But I still take them later on because I read somewhere that taking OPK's twice a day is helpful to make sure you're still close to ovulating/have already ovulated.

The first one today, line was completely light, will post pic tomorrow of that one.

Hi, can I join you ladies? My son is 2.5, and we haven't actually started TTC yet but we will start next cycle. Frustratingly we held off this cycle largely because of worry over an abnormal mole that I had removed on Saturday, thankfully it was benign, but by then I was too far in my cycle. However, I think it's possible the stress has caused me to ovulate late as I'm on CD19 today and I've had some cramping on one side and bloating, so we'll dtd tonight just in case!

Hi all,

I'd love to join you ladies as well!
I'm currently ttc no.2 as well, we have been trying for the past 3 months but no joy. I haven't used opk's properly and think i might ov on cd16 but i'm only guessing. So my plan this month is to use pre-seed and use the digi ov kit to pinpoint my ov.
I tried opk's last month but they just confused me :wacko:

I have always fell pregnant easily (have had 2 chemicals and 1 mis @11.5 weeks) so i'm beginning to freak out that my age is against me, i'll be 37 in a couple of weeks and really just want to be pregnant already!
DS is 2.5yrs old and he would love a little brother or sister.

Anyway hi to everyone and here's to lots of bfp's this month :flower:

Name - Jess
Currently cd5

Thanks for all the warm welcomes xx

Miracleshappen- it was about 2.5 years of trying before we got our son. I did have 1 miscarriage a year before my bfp with my son. Since having my son my cyckes have completely changes though. Now they are long and short LP. Back then they were super super long, 56days plus and both times I fell pregnant was due to me taking progesterone to kick start a cycle and I fell immediately. This time I am getting positive opks which I feel grateful for but I'm just o'ing way too late in my cycle!

I would love a girl, I would be over the moon with that. 1 of each is perfect but if I had another boy I would just be so happy for my little boy to have a brother!

I am testing everyday haha but AF is due Wednesday. Although that would give me a short LP as I think I ovulated cd26 and I'm cd34 now so roughly 7dpo.

I take Agnus castus which is vitex everyday. I don't know if it has done much to my cycles but I feel a lot less hormonal and crazy bitch lol

Pink passion- oh really I didn't know that about b vitamins. That's why I started taking b6 for my lp. So what exactly do I need to take?? And can I get it in Holland and barrets? Lol

Thanks for the welcome.

I am currently 2dpo (I think). My cycles before having my son were spot on 28 days, every single month and we got pregnant the first cycle because they were so predictable. Now they range from 29-32 days and I've only had 4 periods since he was born, so things are a little trickier. I think we may have missed it this month because things were crazy having family in town for our son's first birthday party. Lol. There's always next month. Still have tons of ewcm though, so we dtd last night too, even though I think I'm 2 or 3 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->