Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hi everyone!

I had my positive OPK yesterday so we DTD even though hubby has a bad cold and didn't feel well. Also I bought some preseed which we used in conceiving DD and when I opened it it exploded all over my chest and I was super slippery. I thought of that scene in the movie old school with the KY wrestling match and couldn't stop laughing. Anyone else using preseed this time?

Assuming I O'd yesterday or today, I think I will test around 5/31. I'm also going to start eating pineapple after O because that's supposed to be good for implantation.

I'm testing on the 20th then thanks x

Just added you!

Hi everyone!

I had my positive OPK yesterday so we DTD even though hubby has a bad cold and didn't feel well. Also I bought some preseed which we used in conceiving DD and when I opened it it exploded all over my chest and I was super slippery. I thought of that scene in the movie old school with the KY wrestling match and couldn't stop laughing. Anyone else using preseed this time?

Assuming I O'd yesterday or today, I think I will test around 5/31. I'm also going to start eating pineapple after O because that's supposed to be good for implantation.

LOL at your description :haha: At least you guys could laugh about it!
We used pre-seed when we were TTC before my daughter and I didn't notice a difference with it. I've heard some people love it though!

I've never heard of the pineapple thing. I might have to pick some up tomorrow :thumbup:

I just added you to the list as well! :D

4 dpo today and still... no symptoms.. o well!!! I am hoping it's a good sign since it is different!! I do have a scratchy throat but DH just had this same this weekend, so I have no doubt I caught some kind of a little cold from him!!!
EXCITED to see some tests ladies!!!!!!

We're dtd tonight although I'm CD19 I've had such a stressful month I think it may have delayed O as I've had O symptoms today.. So we thought we'd give it a try! So I'll test on 27th if I don't get AF. Our first proper month will be June though.

4 dpo today and still... no symptoms.. o well!!! I am hoping it's a good sign since it is different!! I do have a scratchy throat but DH just had this same this weekend, so I have no doubt I caught some kind of a little cold from him!!!

When do you plan to test? I can add you! :D

We're dtd tonight although I'm CD19 I've had such a stressful month I think it may have delayed O as I've had O symptoms today.. So we thought we'd give it a try! So I'll test on 27th if I don't get AF. Our first proper month will be June though.

Good luck tonight!! :sex:

Just added you to the list as well :D

I listed myself for testing on June 1...even though I think technically it says I should test June 2...but I'm impatient and I know I'll test earlier haha :haha:

Hi everyone!

Haha!! We had something similar happen to us one time. After DTD one of us rolled over onto the bottle and it made the most horrendous wet farting sound, we both looked at each other like it was the other person's fault, hubby was absolutely horrified when he thought that came out of me, then when we realized what really happened we died laughing for so long. Funny once you get married a lot of times those are the best memories, not at all what you would imagine though.

Thanks for the reminder about pineapple, I had completely forgotten about that from when I was TTC my daughter. I might have to get some pineapple juice tomorrow!! :thumbup:

I vote that no symptoms is a good thing since it's different!! Getting super close to test time!! :happydance: Can't wait to see your results!

I know someone who got pregnant from delayed O due to stress so that is very, very likely. Especially with such an incredibly stressful situation you had! So glad everything turned out fine and hope your symptoms mean you are in for this round!!

So I did my insem 10 minutes ago. I'm not hopeful for it as I was all over place but I can't help but wish they are swimming up in there.

I'm testing the 27th!

That story about the Preseed has me laughing! I have been using preseed since I got pregnant with my son. I just like the way it feels better than other lubricants. lol!!

So I did my insem 10 minutes ago. I'm not hopeful for it as I was all over place but I can't help but wish they are swimming up in there.

When are you testing? I can add you to the list!

I'm testing the 27th!

That story about the Preseed has me laughing! I have been using preseed since I got pregnant with my son. I just like the way it feels better than other lubricants. lol!!

Just added you! :)

Who else still wants to be added to the testers list?

Post with your testing dates so I can add you!!

I believe I'll test the 25th, possibly earlier but depends on how I feel, if I feel like I do now , I won't test at all, just let af come.. I literally feel completely normal like pre O... it's so strange!!! I don't even feel like my temp is elevated like normal, I wonder if I should just take a temp in the morning just to see???

I believe I'll test the 25th, possibly earlier but depends on how I feel, if I feel like I do now , I won't test at all, just let af come.. I literally feel completely normal like pre O... it's so strange!!! I don't even feel like my temp is elevated like normal, I wonder if I should just take a temp in the morning just to see???

I added you!

I would take your temp just to see it couldn't hurt!

Okay so took the last OPK for tonight and both look negative for sure. I guess my surge was yesterday and earlier today?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5
Looks like you did have your surge yesterday Ashley! Time to get busy tonight! Are you temping this cycle?

This is my first cycle temping and doing OPKs. I got another positive today so interested to see what my temp does in the next two days!

Emmy and Pink - looks like you're the first to test! Looking forward to seeing the results!

Looks like you did have your surge yesterday Ashley! Time to get busy tonight! Are you temping this cycle?

This is my first cycle temping and doing OPKs. I got another positive today so interested to see what my temp does in the next two days!

Haha we plan to DTD tonight! Hopefully there's a BFP this cycle :happydance:

I'm not temping this cycle. I honestly have no idea how to even do that LOL. If I don't get a BFP this round, I might try it next month

Keep us updated on your temps! I'm interested :D

im testing on June 2nd.

Someone explain temping for me, im thinking i may try it next cycle

Download the fertility friend app (it's free) and then take your temperature every morning when you wake up BEFORE you get out of bed. After you ovulate, your temp goes up past where it normally is before ovulation. When you start recording your temps in the app, it will tell you when you have ovulated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->