Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Bellarosa how long have you been TTC #2?

Last month we were NTNP (but I was doing BBT to get a baseline & we happened to DTD the day before & my O DAY) so this is our first month actually trying. I see you're 4 weeks in - so 2nd cycle trying?

First cycle after a MC while NTNP

So sorry for your loss, Hun. :hugs: FX you get your rainbow this month!

Thanx hun! I had my first miscarriage one cycle before getting pregnant with our son and that cycle was my first soy cycle so I'm hoping for a repeat!

Feeling pretty down, just posted asking how long after stopping bcp did the people in first tri conceive and both replies so far say over a year. :( So why do doctors tell you you're fertile straight away?!

Feeling pretty down, just posted asking how long after stopping bcp did the people in first tri conceive and both replies so far say over a year. :( So why do doctors tell you you're fertile straight away?!

I've definitely heard of it taking a while to get BCP outta your system and things get back to normal. I hope this isn't the case for you

Ashley, hopefully you did on the second surge fc! When are you testing?
Angel, I know a few ladies who conceived pretty much immediately after coming off the pill or other hormonal BC. It varies so much but hopefully it won't take long for you :hugs:
Congrats again Hal! :happydance:

Angel - my sister got PG while on the BCP with her 2nd & 3rd babies! I'm sure it's not like that for everyone.

I actually got pregnant pretty quickly the first time after stopping the pill. So it is possible!

Hal, I see lines! Congrats, H&H 9 months and lots of sticky :dust: for you. :happydance: :dance: :bunny:

I'm sorry that your OPKs are confusing you Ashley! I would honestly go with the Wondfo and classify today as O day though. Wondfos are very reliable from what I hear. Good luck hun, I hope you caught the egg and that yesterday really was your surge. :hugs:

Angel I think it really all depends on each individual person. When I stopped the depo it took me 2 years to get my cycles back so I will never go on hormonal birth control again because I imagine that it would be similar with the pill, among other horrible symptoms that aren't normal. Many women are fertile straight away after coming off of the pill. The only way to know for sure how long it will take you is just to try and see what happens, there is no way to predict how long it will take beforehand even if you haven't been on birth control ever in your whole life. Good luck, I hope that your stay in TTC is short and sweet. :hugs:

I've heard so many different ways the pill can affect your cycle - a lot of women are fertile right away and others it takes a while to get regular cycles back. I was on the pill for 14 years and when I stopped I would go 3-4 months without a period so I wondered if I would ever get pregnant. I started charting and didn't ovulate the first 2 cycles and then my third cycle was long but I got my BFP with DD #1. Fingers crossed for you!

I took another wondfo this morning at 11dpo and still just a faint line. I hope this is really it and lines start getting darker soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi there guys!! Do you mind if I join your group or am I too late? My husband and I have just recently decided to begin TTC no. 2 our little man is 2 in September......I am currently CD 13 and got a positive OPK today!! We managed to BD Sunday and Monday of this week but I have been away on a hen do since then! I just got home and hoping to Tonight but then he away on the stag tomorrow so probably a long shot this month but at least the timing is ok!!

Really looking forward to getting to know all of you and being there for eachother through this journey!

Lots of baby /sticky dust to you all ! ��������

Hal - your tests are def getting darker!!

Angel - I think I commented on this already but I can't remember lol! When I got off of the pill it took my cycles about a year to be regular again. I was on it for like 5 or 6 years though. But some women have no issues getting their cycles back and getting pregnant right away!

buttercup - I think I am going to start testing at the very end of the month/beginning of July.

Kalon - It makes me worry that nothing is happening :( I'm so nervous now! But my wondfo from this morning seems to be a little lighter...but the digi is what is worrying me!

twinkletoe - Welcome!! How exciting you already got your positive OPK! When do you plan on testing?

Hey Girls!
Ashleyg thanks so much for replying and the welcome! I'm not positive about O'ing obviously as it was an ic OPK and a cb digi with no temping but both positive on the same day I will just hope for the best that this is it and stop testing!

Not sure about the testing in the DPO stage....I drove myself a bit crazy with the IC tests when we were TTC my wee man so I think I will TRY "try" being the operative word! Not to test until AF due! But I will probably cave!!🙈🙉

Angel hi- I conceived on my 5th cycle after being off the pill......we weren't timing really or anything for the first 4 cycles and then cycle 5 i used preseed and opks and we did it! Fx for you that it won't take very long at all!

I haven't managed to catch up with all the posts previous to this page as my wee man is a hungry man at the mo but will do soon I promise! Excited to be part of a support network!

X

Hey Girls!
Ashleyg thanks so much for replying and the welcome! I'm not positive about O'ing obviously as it was an ic OPK and a cb digi with no temping but both positive on the same day I will just hope for the best that this is it and stop testing!

Not sure about the testing in the DPO stage....I drove myself a bit crazy with the IC tests when we were TTC my wee man so I think I will TRY "try" being the operative word! Not to test until AF due! But I will probably cave!!🙈🙉

Angel hi- I conceived on my 5th cycle after being off the pill......we weren't timing really or anything for the first 4 cycles and then cycle 5 i used preseed and opks and we did it! Fx for you that it won't take very long at all!

I haven't managed to catch up with all the posts previous to this page as my wee man is a hungry man at the mo but will do soon I promise! Excited to be part of a support network!

X

Good luck hun

Thanks Powell!! Our wee monkeys aren't too far apart in age!! Are you doing anything in particular this cycle to conceive (apart from the obvious of course ;-)

Hey Twinkletoes, I remember you from the October Pumpkins 2013 group! If I remember correctly you were the first person in our baby group to give birth. It's good to see a familiar face. :hugs:
My October Pumpkin ended up turning into a September Sweetpea as well. I think that there were only 6 of us that gave birth in September instead of October. I was the 5th. :haha:

Ashley I don't put much stock in digis, I've heard that they can be so unreliable. Definitely trust your Wondfo, they're about as sensitive as tests get. :hugs:
Of course it never hurts to continue BDing until you're positive that you've already O'd. :winkwink:

Thanks Powell!! Our wee monkeys aren't too far apart in age!! Are you doing anything in particular this cycle to conceive (apart from the obvious of course ;-)

How neAt?! Yes I took soy isoflavones cd3-7 to help ovulate. Taking folic acid, bee pollen, royal jelly, raw honey and cinnamon, acv, b complex with vitamin c, and geritol (this only until O). Starting robitussen and grapefuit juice soon to help with CM.

I know, its alot! Those are all the things I was taking the cycle I got my bfp with our son. It was the first cycle I took soy, geritol and royal jelly so I def wanted to use those! But added bee pollen to go with

Welcome twinkletoe! Powell, it sure sounds like you've covered your bases for a good catch of that egg! Good luck to you!

Hey Girls!

That sounds pretty good to me though! Hopefully that was your true O!

That's what I plan to do as well...but we will see if I can hold old. Last cycle I stressed myself out so much trying to see a line. So I'm going to try to just relax and test later if I can haha

Ashley I don't put much stock in digis, I've heard that they can be so unreliable. Definitely trust your Wondfo, they're about as sensitive as tests get. :hugs:
Of course it never hurts to continue BDing until you're positive that you've already O'd. :winkwink:

Haha we def will be dtd one more time tonight to be extra extra sure! It can't hurt.

I did take another Wondfo and finally got a negative test so I feel much much much better about this now lol!

Attachments

• Neg.jpg
    Neg.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
afternoon everyone, hope everyone is well. I think i might test tomorrow at 11 dpo. :)

can anyone fill me on on anything i missed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->