Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

The only thing I used was preseed, which I used with my first and it worked both times!

11dpo today - got faint positives both yesterday and today. Bought a 2 pack of digits during my lunch break but I probably won't use one until this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Just took my first OPK on CD8 right now, what does this mean?I have never done OPK's before lol sorry for being a bit of a noob :haha:

I don't know how to add pictures here yet so I hope this works!!

https://tinypic.com/r/2vlkw3r/8

I added a link lol it's a tinypic.com link sorry I couldn't figure out how to post a pic!!:wacko:

Did this work?? :shrug:

I think I may have figured it out lmao

Attachments

• opk1062515.jpg
    opk1062515.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 12
Hal, I can see lines in all if your pictures!! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see more!

Ashley I'm so glad your opks aren't giving you fits anymore! Glad you're officially in the tww! Woo-hoo! Can't wait to see your tests! Hopefully you can catch some of the good luck this ladies have brought!

Afm, Got my super horrible pre af migraine and am starting to get cramps so I'm out. AF should be here in the next day or two, I just hope she doesn't wreck me physically like last time. I know I technically shouldn't count myself out yet but unfortunately how my cycles are now after having my daughter my hormones do crazy things to me and my health so I can always tell when the :witch: is flying in based on how I feel. Like I said as long as she isn't brutal this time I'm Ok with it! :)

Will there always be a faint line then? Or am I getting close to the fertile stage? Sorry, :/

Good luck with the digis Hal! I don't think you have anything to worry about though, I'm positive that your eggo is indeed preggo. :winkwink:

Yay Ashley, wonderful news! I'll probably keep testing until my OPKs turn negative as well. I have my fingers crossed that I'll get my positive tomorrow or Saturday. This afternoon's test was considerably darker than they have been since I started testing. :D

Bombshellmom your test is currently negative but don't worry! It will get darker as you get closer to O and then when your test line is as dark as or darker than the control line you've got your positive and you'll O between 12 and 24 hours later. Good luck hun, I hope that you get your positive right on time! :hugs:
When are you due to O? You should expect your positive the day before if you have regular cycles, so be sure to test 2 or 3 times that day to make sure that you catch your surge. :thumbup:

Ashley I'm so glad your opks aren't giving you fits anymore! Glad you're officially in the tww! Woo-hoo! Can't wait to see your tests! Hopefully you can catch some of the good luck this ladies have brought!

Afm, Got my super horrible pre af migraine and am starting to get cramps so I'm out. AF should be here in the next day or two, I just hope she doesn't wreck me physically like last time. I know I technically shouldn't count myself out yet but unfortunately how my cycles are now after having my daughter my hormones do crazy things to me and my health so I can always tell when the :witch: is flying in based on how I feel. Like I said as long as she isn't brutal this time I'm Ok with it! :)

I am sooo glad as well! Omg. I was going to be so upset if it started to do what happened last time. I can't wait for my tests either haha. If I go by my first positive OPK, then tomorrow I am 3dpo!

Oh no I am so so sorry :hugs: How long have you been ttc again?

Yay Ashley, wonderful news! I'll probably keep testing until my OPKs turn negative as well. I have my fingers crossed that I'll get my positive tomorrow or Saturday. This afternoon's test was considerably darker than they have been since I started testing. :D

Good luck girly!! I hope that they turn negative for you without any confusion like mine have been giving me lol. Excited for you to join me in the TWW!!

I am sooo glad as well! Omg. I was going to be so upset if it started to do what happened last time. I can't wait for my tests either haha. If I go by my first positive OPK, then tomorrow I am 3dpo!

Oh no I am so so sorry :hugs: How long have you been ttc again?

You're so close already to be able to start testing! I bet with such beautiful lines this month is totally yours! This is only my second cycle ttc actually so I'm really not upset :) it took almost a year to conceive my daughter and she's just the most wonderful little thing so as much as I hated the wait while trying for her I am now so glad it happened when it did and we got the baby that we did so this time I'm in no rush. If I can have one more as awesome as she is I'm okay with waiting until that perfect bundle is ready too :)

I noticed you're getting pretty close to having a first birthday party to plan and throw! That's so exciting! Have you started planning at all yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->