Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Powell - is that a positive strip & negative digi?? Weird. I'd treat it as a positive just in case.

Mommy - you're not out yet! 11 DPO is still early!

i have some cramping but i feel really out. and down.

man, i felt like i was definitely going to get that bfp this am. :( not even a hint!

Morning ladies. Sadly, I think I'm having a chemical. Temp dropped this morning and this morning's test is lighter than yesterday's. :(

I guess this is the downside of testing early. Most people that have chemicals never know it! AF is due today so I'm sure she'll be here soon. So disappointed to have gotten my hopes up, but gotta aray positive for next month!

I am sooo glad as well! Omg. I was going to be so upset if it started to do what happened last time. I can't wait for my tests either haha. If I go by my first positive OPK, then tomorrow I am 3dpo!

Oh no I am so so sorry :hugs: How long have you been ttc again?

You're so close already to be able to start testing! I bet with such beautiful lines this month is totally yours! This is only my second cycle ttc actually so I'm really not upset :) it took almost a year to conceive my daughter and she's just the most wonderful little thing so as much as I hated the wait while trying for her I am now so glad it happened when it did and we got the baby that we did so this time I'm in no rush. If I can have one more as awesome as she is I'm okay with waiting until that perfect bundle is ready too :)

I noticed you're getting pretty close to having a first birthday party to plan and throw! That's so exciting! Have you started planning at all yet??

Eeeek I know! Hahaha. I am going to try and hold off to test until Tuesday or Wednesday. I doubt I'll be able too though. I didn't get as many Wondfo pregnancy tests this time around so maybe that will hold me off from testing until I'm a littler father into the wait haha

Aw, I love your positivity! Rub some of that on me lol. I can't wait until I get to see your positive test!

Omg I have been planning already. Time has gone by so fast. I feel like I was just on this site posting my pregnancy test because I didn't believe it was a positive :haha: We are doing a pink and gold theme! Really cute and vintage-y almost. I'm excited!

I think I read somewhere that for the Target brand tests to be an actual positive, the test line has to be much much darker than the control.

Morning ladies. Sadly, I think I'm having a chemical. Temp dropped this morning and this morning's test is lighter than yesterday's. :(

I guess this is the downside of testing early. Most people that have chemicals never know it! AF is due today so I'm sure she'll be here soon. So disappointed to have gotten my hopes up, but gotta aray positive for next month!

Oh Hal I am so sorry! :hugs: Are you going to go to the doctor and get a blood test? A lighter line doesn't always mean a chemical!

mommy - you're not out yet!! Keep testing...my fingers are crossed for you!!

Powell - Are those the OPK strips that I think they are? Those things were awful when I tried them, my tests were never clear about whether or not they was a positive, it was so frustrating. I'd honestly trust your digi, especially if you weren't expecting your positive today and you've only just started showing signs of fertility (CM, cervix check, ect).

I'm sorry Hal, hopefully it's not really a chemical and if it is then hopefully you'll get your sticky bean next cycle. :hugs:

Mommyxofxone - Your temps are still way above the cover line and many women don't get a positive test until after they miss their period. FXed for you! :dust:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/20150626_091218_zpsdrzft9gz.jpg

This morning's test at 9:00 am was definitely positive. It was FMU though so I'm not going to count it as a true positive until I confirm it with this afternoon's test. I'm planning to test again at around 2:00 pm. :happydance:

Kalon - that looks great! I am sure that's a definate positive!

Powell - Are those the OPK strips that I think they are? Those things were awful when I tried them, my tests were never clear about whether or not they was a positive, it was so frustrating. I'd honestly trust your digi, especially if you weren't expecting your positive today and you've only just started showing signs of fertility (CM, cervix check, ect).

I'm sorry Hal, hopefully it's not really a chemical and if it is then hopefully you'll get your sticky bean next cycle. :hugs:

Mommyxofxone - Your temps are still way above the cover line and many women don't get a positive test until after they miss their period. FXed for you! :dust:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/20150626_091218_zpsdrzft9gz.jpg

This morning's test at 9:00 am was definitely positive. It was FMU though so I'm not going to count it as a true positive until I confirm it with this afternoon's test. I'm planning to test again at around 2:00 pm. :happydance:

Freaking Answer brand. I took another with SMU and it barely had a line. Went to Wal-Mart and got their brand and it was about half way positive. So just gonna keep testing! I keep getting touches of EWCM but my cervix is drunk and will be high and medium then next time it'll be harder and more open. I think this is why they say not to test and check til 3 days after last dose of soy :wacko: but I'm a POAS addict lol

I think I read somewhere that for the Target brand tests to be an actual positive, the test line has to be much much darker than the control.[/QUOTE]

It's Answer brand and the instructions say the same as others, same color or darker = positive

Yep, Answer brand, that's the one! I absolutely hate those tests, I'll never use them again. I'm quite pleased with the AccuMed OPKs from Amazon though, my positive test was so completely obvious that it was impossible to miss and it only took two days after ordering them to deliver to my house. They were also cheaper than Wondfos and had better customer reviews.

I'm dying to POAS again to make sure that I really am surging today but I really need to wait another hour. We just BDed for what will probably be the last time this fertile cycle. I'm afraid to get any closer to O since I'm positive that I conceived DS on O day and we're trying to sway girl. That and I'm pretty sure that after 3 days straight with only a two day break since AF ended I think DH is burned out and needs at least a day to recuperate anyway. I'm really hopeful that this afternoon's test is positive and that tomorrows tests are all negative again. I'm also hopeful that I get my O dip when I take my temp tomorrow morning.

Yep, Answer brand, that's the one! I absolutely hate those tests, I'll never use them again. I'm quite pleased with the AccuMed OPKs from Amazon though, my positive test was so completely obvious that it was impossible to miss and it only took two days after ordering them to deliver to my house. They were also cheaper than Wondfos and had better customer reviews.

I'm dying to POAS again to make sure that I really am surging today but I really need to wait another hour. We just BDed for what will probably be the last time this fertile cycle. I'm afraid to get any closer to O since I'm positive that I conceived DS on O day and we're trying to sway girl. That and I'm pretty sure that after 3 days straight with only a two day break since AF ended I think DH is burned out and needs at least a day to recuperate anyway. I'm really hopeful that this afternoon's test is positive and that tomorrows tests are all negative again. I'm also hopeful that I get my O dip when I take my temp tomorrow morning.

Ahh I wish I would have read this earlier! I just ordered some Wondfos! Lol

It's okay Powell, Wondfos are only a couple $ more expensive, there isn't much of a price difference. I've heard nothing but good things about Wondfos, I was actually going to order some for next cycle if the AccuMed tests weren't working out for me. The Wondfos should do right by you. :thumbup:

I tested again at 2:00 pm and got another positive. The first test had a darker test line than control line but with this one the lines were pretty even. I think it's safe to say that I did indeed have my surge. I'll test again between 6-8 pm to see if my tests are really getting lighter. I also just read on FF that you can get another LH surge shortly after you O so maybe that was why your tests were still showing positive the next day Ashley. If I get another positive tomorrow I'm just going to assume that it means that I O'd overnight.

It's okay Powell, Wondfos are only a couple $ more expensive, there isn't much of a price difference. I've heard nothing but good things about Wondfos, I was actually going to order some for next cycle if the AccuMed tests weren't working out for me. The Wondfos should do right by you. :thumbup:

I tested again at 2:00 pm and got another positive. The first test had a darker test line than control line but with this one the lines were pretty even. I think it's safe to say that I did indeed have my surge. I'll test again between 6-8 pm to see if my tests are really getting lighter. I also just read on FF that you can get another LH surge shortly after you O so maybe that was why your tests were still showing positive the next day Ashley. If I get another positive tomorrow I'm just going to assume that it means that I O'd overnight.

They're actually cheaper than I saw the brand you're talking about. I got 50 for $6. I used them the cycle I got pregnant with my son so i know they work for me! I don't think they'll be here in time for this cycle tho :shrug:

Did you only order the OPKs? I got 50 OPKs and 20 HPTs for $16.99 on Amazon. The same amount of Wondfos was $21.99 on there.

I just got that deal for the opks and hpts from wondfos :) that's what i used this cycle.

Did you only order the OPKs? I got 50 OPKs and 20 HPTs for $16.99 on Amazon. The same amount of Wondfos was $21.99 on there.

I still have about 20 hpts (most Wondfos and a few others that cane in the box with the OPKs I have otten from the store) left from my last set of OPKs and HPTs lol I think it was $8 for 40 OPKs and 20 HPTs

Hi ladies! I got to POAS today! :haha: I'm still testing out my Clearblue easy digi OPKs (that expired 2 years ago!), but since I can't rely on those, I also grabbed some New Choice tests from Dollar Tree. So, this morning was my first try at the 2 line type OPK. The digi didn't detect anything, and the NC stick gave me 2 good lines, but the control was still def darker than the test. Wish I knew how to post a pic on here...

Trying to figure out how to upload a pic... Did this work?!

EDIT: Yay! Got it :happydance:

So yeah, the test line is a bit lighter in this pic than in person. But I still think it's "negative." Maybe I'll get a positive tomorrow morning?! :shrug:

I'm also using FMU... But it doesn't say not to (and the Clearblue digi suggests using FMU). So I just used the same for both tests. Thoughts??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g