Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

normal tests (not digis) want you to test between 10am-8pm, not fmu. test once a day at the same time. something about too much concentrated urine giving false results or something. and no drinking or urinating 2 hours prior to the test.

afm, af due tomorrow. had the spotting yesterday, two wipes, and my temp went up today :shrug:

normal tests (not digis) want you to test between 10am-8pm, not fmu. test once a day at the same time. something about too much concentrated urine giving false results or something. and no drinking or urinating 2 hours prior to the test.

afm, af due tomorrow. had the spotting yesterday, two wipes, and my temp went up today :shrug:

Fingers crossed you get your BFP!!! <3

I'm on CD10 and FF says I'm fertile starting today!!! EEP :thumbup:

Thanks for the timing advice, Mommy! Took this OPK at 2:15. It's only slightly lighter than the control. Positive? Or will it really get darker??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
Bella it looks negative but it's nice and dark! Hopefully you'll get your positive test tomorrow. :D

Mommyxofxone your chart is still looking great. Maybe the spotting was implantation bleeding? It usually occurs about 3 days after you implant so that would explain why you got a negative test the other day. Tomorrow should put you at about 5 days past implantation if you really did have IB yesterday so if you miss AF and test it should show up positive. FXed for you! :dust: :thumbup:

Bombshellmom go catch that egg! Knock some boots :sex:! :happydance: :winkwink:

Had a huge dip in my temp this morning so I think it's safe to say that today is O day after that blazing positive I had on my OPK yesterday. :dance: :happydance: :bunny:
And on to the TWW starting tomorrow. :coffee:

Bella it looks negative but it's nice and dark! Hopefully you'll get your positive test tomorrow. :D

Mommyxofxone your chart is still looking great. Maybe the spotting was implantation bleeding? It usually occurs about 3 days after you implant so that would explain why you got a negative test the other day. Tomorrow should put you at about 5 days past implantation if you really did have IB yesterday so if you miss AF and test it should show up positive. FXed for you! :dust: :thumbup:

Bombshellmom go catch that egg! Knock some boots :sex:! :happydance: :winkwink:

Had a huge dip in my temp this morning so I think it's safe to say that today is O day after that blazing positive I had on my OPK yesterday. :dance: :happydance: :bunny:
And on to the TWW starting tomorrow. :coffee:

So happy you're on your 2WW tomorrow!! Give me a week and I'll catch up with you lol :winkwink:

Thanks Kalon! Have fun tonight! :winkwink:

Thanks Bella but we actually aren't planning to BD tonight. DH is a little burned out and we were planning for yesterday to be our cutoff day anyway. We're swaying :pink:. :blush:

Hi everyone! Yay for getting to the TWW Kalon!

Bella I agree you'll prob get a very dark line tomorrow - it's almost there!

Bombshell good luck with your OPKs!

AF just came so I guess it was a chemical. Hopefully it wont delay ovulation for me or anything. Thinking positive thoughts for July!

AF just came so I guess it was a chemical. Hopefully it wont delay ovulation for me or anything. Thinking positive thoughts for July!

Awww Hal, I'm sorry Hun :hugs: FX that July is your month!!!

I'm so sorry Hal. :hugs:
It shouldn't delay O for you, if anything you should be more fertile this cycle according to theory. Good luck and lots of :dust: I hope that you get your sticky :bfp: in July. :flower:

Hal - I am so sorry! FX or next cycle!

mommy - good luck girly!!

As for all you other ladies...I'm so excited for you to all to POAS haha. I am going crazy waiting to test. UGH!

Okay so as for me...I am 4 or 5 DPO and just going nuts waiting to test. I know I am waiting until the end of the month but it feels like time is just dragging by. Only symptoms I've had today was a slight backache but not sure of that's related to anything or not lol.

So sorry hal :hugs:

Bella looks really close! not positive yet but test again tomorrow and i bet you'll get that positive!

kiki- i would love to sway girl (i have one now) but i dont think dh would go for that and honestly i just want a bean!

nothing new going on, got some really weird taste in my mouth standing in line for jurassic world movie today. it was the SAME weird nasty taste i had at 4 dpo. lasted a few seconds- same as last time. really weird. some cramping today. so far no spotting.

just hanging out! if temp goes up again tomorrow (or stays the same) i may cave and test. if not? i'll wait til monday. the thing is my chart has never ever looked like this, and i went back on my charts and they always dip the day before af. and today it went up instead. i'm terrified.

That sounds like a really good sign though mommy!!

I'm sorry hun. :hugs:

Afm,.I believe I'm 4 dpo. I didn't get a positive opk but I got an almost positive the day before and then forgot to test the following day. I had some really bad cramping and isolated pain on one side on CD 14 which is when I believe I o'd. Since we weren't actively trying this month we only dtd on CD 11. So not sure where I stand but I want to test hopefully at 10 dpo cause you never know.

Mommyxofxone that's a really good sign! The reason that your temp spikes after you ovulate is due to the progesterone that gets produced that cycle. If your temps keep going up and staying that high it probably means that you're producing a lot of progesterone, which helps your baby stick if you are pregnant. Progesterone causes your temperature to go up. :thumbup:

Good luck Krissie! :D

Lol Ashley I feel oddly patient. Waiting to ovulate is the worst part of the cycle for me. I feel like once I've ovulated I can stop worrying about BDing and catching the egg and just relax and do whatever I want to keep myself busy until it's time to test. I don't think it's going to happen this cycle for me anyway. DH and I both have a feeling that next cycle is the one that we'll get pregnant on.

oh yes kiki. i know the day before af i usually dip down, (and this time went up) even when i was pg with dd it went down and i still got that bfp. I just am afraid tomorrow it'll go down. in that case i won't test. If it stays up i will be so thrilled and hopefully pg! i'm scared!

Kalon - Why do you feel so good about next cycle? I'm curious :D

krissie - You're right, you never know! My fingers are crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->