Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I totally forgot to mention a dream I had last night!

I dreamt of my mom (she passed away Oct '13) and in the dream I was talking to her and decided to take a pregnancy test. I got a positive test and she told me that I should tell my dad right away that I found out I'm pregnant (my dad and I got into an argument about his new girlfriend and we weren't on great term for a little bit).

But the weird thing is that I NEVER dream of my mom. The only dream I had with her in it was when I was pregnant with my daughter. I believe in this kinda stuff though lol so I'm hoping it's a good sign :)

Hi all, Im new to site. I have 5 year old daughter and am desperate for #2. Circumstances and finances held us back from trying sooner. I am due my period on 3rd July, and had slight red stain when i wiped 22nd June, not even enough to show on panty liner, so unsure weather implantation blleding or not. Good luck tk everyone x

I dreamt of my mom (she passed away Oct '13) and in the dream I was talking to her and decided to take a pregnancy test. I got a positive test and she told me that I should tell my dad right away that I found out I'm pregnant (my dad and I got into an argument about his new girlfriend and we weren't on great term for a little bit).

But the weird thing is that I NEVER dream of my mom. The only dream I had with her in it was when I was pregnant with my daughter. I believe in this kinda stuff though lol so I'm hoping it's a good sign :)

Ashley, that's so cool! I hope it means your BFP is coming!!!

omg hun i had that same thing with my dd. i dreamt i took a test because my mom told me too. and it was positive that day and was acutally the only reason i tested.

this time around i've got nothing.

hoping this is your cycle and it is a good sign!!!

afm:

13 dpo. :witch: due today. no sign of her yet. no cramping. nothing. no spotting. tested. got a nice :bfn: i'm out. just sitting here waiting for af to show. :coffee:

Ashleyg: DH and I just both have a good feeling about next cycle, we aren't entirely sure why. That and about a year ago while I was WTT for whatever reason April 17th seemed like an important date to me. I decided to do a due date calculator for next cycle now that my cycles are finally regular again after giving birth to DS 21 months ago and it turns out that April 17th would be my due date if I conceived next cycle. July also seemed really important to me last year and I originally thought it would be that DH would give the green light to TTC in July but now I'm thinking that July will actually be the month I get pregnant.

Also on the dream subject: About 2 years before I got pregnant with DS I had dreams about a baby boy. Then 2 months before I got pregnant with DS I had two :bfp: dreams in a row. One was short and was just me taking a First Signal test from Wal-Mart and having it show up a really dark positive. The second dream I found out that I was pregnant from a male doctor. When I actually got pregnant I got my first :bfp: on a First Signal test and it was really dark, just like my dream. Then I scheduled an appointment with my female GP and they ended up having to schedule me with a male doctor and he told me that I was definitely pregnant. While I was pregnant with DS 2 years ago I had dreams of a baby girl, even after I found out that I was having a boy. My mom also had dreams of a baby boy while she was pregnant with my youngest sister and ended up having my youngest brother 23 months after she was born. It's crazy how dreams and intuition can work out sometimes, I'm really hopeful that mine mean that I'll have my baby girl in April next year. :blush:

And of course I hope that yours mean that you will get your :bfp: this month, Ashley. :D

Mommyxofxone, I'm sorry about the :bfn:, they're never fun to see. You're not out until the :witch: shows though. :hugs:

Started spotting this morning, finally. Hoping it quickly switches to full force so I can officially count today as CD1! I feel better about the upcoming months, especially if I'm able to stick with my new eating plan as I'm hoping it can increase my health and straighten out my hormones so my body will be in optimal baby making mode! This cycle should go by pretty fast for me because I have a wedding to take pictures at (only my second one ever) then my daughter's birthday and her party shortly after. It's already an exciting month, a bfp would make it that much better! :)

Oh and I get to use my new thermometer and temp for real this cycle so I'm excited to see what that shows!

Got my positive in both my (expired) digi & my NC OPK! :yipee: Thanks for your help with the non-digi OPKs!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
nope nothing yet bella.

isn't it sick, that i'm holding out hope that the spotting i had on 11dpo could be ib? since i don't have the two temps at 9 &10 i'm hoping it was a late implantation dip that i didn't see. from everything i've been reading to stay sane- it looks like it could take another 4 days to even actually implant, and another 4 days for the hcg to go through. so it COULD take up to 18 dpo to show. i'm just hoping i'm pregnant actually

nope nothing yet bella.

is sick, that i'm holding out hope that the spotting i had on 11dpo could be ib? since i don't have the two temps at 9 &10 i'm hoping it was a late implantation dip that i didn't see. from everything i've been reading to stay sane- it looks like it could take another 4 days to even actually implant, and another 4 days for the hcg to go through. so it COULD take up to 18 dpo to show. i'm just hoping i'm pregnant actually

Hang in there! Somehow or another I didnt get my :bfp: with our son until the evening of 21DPO and the next morning my beta was 240 so you definitely still have time!

thanks powell. i feel like these tests are faulty or something for my temps to be this high and have nothing!! watch it'll dip so low tomorrow and it'll be all over.

Ashley, that's so cool! I hope it means your BFP is coming!!!

Thank you! I hope so too!

omg hun i had that same thing with my dd. i dreamt i took a test because my mom told me too. and it was positive that day and was acutally the only reason i tested.

this time around i've got nothing.

hoping this is your cycle and it is a good sign!!!

afm:

13 dpo. :witch: due today. no sign of her yet. no cramping. nothing. no spotting. tested. got a nice :bfn: i'm out. just sitting here waiting for af to show. :coffee:

Thanks girly, I hope it is a sign that I will get my positive this cycle! I still have a few days left until I find out though lol

I'm so sorry :( I am hoping she still doesn't show though!

Ashleyg: DH and I just both have a good feeling about next cycle, we aren't entirely sure why. That and about a year ago while I was WTT for whatever reason April 17th seemed like an important date to me. I decided to do a due date calculator for next cycle now that my cycles are finally regular again after giving birth to DS 21 months ago and it turns out that April 17th would be my due date if I conceived next cycle. July also seemed really important to me last year and I originally thought it would be that DH would give the green light to TTC in July but now I'm thinking that July will actually be the month I get pregnant.

Also on the dream subject: About 2 years before I got pregnant with DS I had dreams about a baby boy. Then 2 months before I got pregnant with DS I had two :bfp: dreams in a row. One was short and was just me taking a First Signal test from Wal-Mart and having it show up a really dark positive. The second dream I found out that I was pregnant from a male doctor. When I actually got pregnant I got my first :bfp: on a First Signal test and it was really dark, just like my dream. Then I scheduled an appointment with my female GP and they ended up having to schedule me with a male doctor and he told me that I was definitely pregnant. While I was pregnant with DS 2 years ago I had dreams of a baby girl, even after I found out that I was having a boy. My mom also had dreams of a baby boy while she was pregnant with my youngest sister and ended up having my youngest brother 23 months after she was born. It's crazy how dreams and intuition can work out sometimes, I'm really hopeful that mine mean that I'll have my baby girl in April next year. :blush:

And of course I hope that yours mean that you will get your :bfp: this month, Ashley. :D

Mommyxofxone, I'm sorry about the :bfn:, they're never fun to see. You're not out until the :witch: shows though. :hugs:

Oh my gosh what a crazy dream you had! It was kind of the same for me too with my mom. Literally a few days after I found out I was pregnant I dreamt of my mom and that I was going to be having a little girl I kept having dream after dream with my mom in it and a little baby girl. It's so crazy how it was right. I HOPE this is the case for the dream I had the other night!

Well, I hope you get your BFP soon girly!! I'd love to be bump buddies will all of you haha :D

Started spotting this morning, finally. Hoping it quickly switches to full force so I can officially count today as CD1! I feel better about the upcoming months, especially if I'm able to stick with my new eating plan as I'm hoping it can increase my health and straighten out my hormones so my body will be in optimal baby making mode! This cycle should go by pretty fast for me because I have a wedding to take pictures at (only my second one ever) then my daughter's birthday and her party shortly after. It's already an exciting month, a bfp would make it that much better! :)

Oh and I get to use my new thermometer and temp for real this cycle so I'm excited to see what that shows!

Aw Miracles, I'm so sorry :( I was hoping this was it for you! Hopefully it does go by quick...it seems like you're pretty busy so I am sure it will!

Got my positive in both my (expired) digi & my NC OPK! :yipee: Thanks for your help with the non-digi OPKs!

Yay!

Hi all, Im new to site. I have 5 year old daughter and am desperate for #2. Circumstances and finances held us back from trying sooner. I am due my period on 3rd July, and had slight red stain when i wiped 22nd June, not even enough to show on panty liner, so unsure weather implantation blleding or not. Good luck tk everyone x

Welcome Julie I'm new to the thread too! Fx that what you experienced was Implantation bleeding!! I'm due my period 9th July so our cycles aren't too far apart.

Girls this TWW is already a killer!! Totally forgot what it felt like when we were TTC #1and I'm only about 4dpo !!aghh! Totally not expecting a BFP this month as it's our first month trying but it doesn't make you want it any less or the TWW any easier !:nope:

That's so funny about the dreams girlies!! Really really hope it is a good sign! So strange that it happened the last time like that it's amazing how the mind and body work sometimes!!

Sorry I haven't been about all weekend I was in a hen do so at least it was some good distraction for a few days!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend and sending lots of baby dust to you all! Xx

Hey Twinkletoes, I remember you from the October Pumpkins 2013 group! If I remember correctly you were the first person in our baby group to give birth. It's good to see a familiar face. :hugs:
My October Pumpkin ended up turning into a September Sweetpea as well. I think that there were only 6 of us that gave birth in September instead of October. I was the 5th. :haha:

Ashley I don't put much stock in digis, I've heard that they can be so unreliable. Definitely trust your Wondfo, they're about as sensitive as tests get. :hugs:
Of course it never hurts to continue BDing until you're positive that you've already O'd. :winkwink:

Hey KalonKiki!! Yes that was me! I actually went into labour at 27 weeks!! But they managed to keep little one inside me until 35 weeks! So he was born on 6th September so our little ones are one a day apart then?!

I've seen some EWCM today!!! Hoping we manage to catch the egg :)

still nothing here. temp took a dive, cramping on left side, but nothing. no af. she was due yesterday!

Mommyxofxonex - FX this is it for you! Sorry I haven't caught up with all the posts over the weekend....have you done a test or anything yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->