Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hi ladies, I've been reading but not posting, busy weekend!

Hal, so sorry for the chemical - Fx for next cycle! It shouldn't cause any issues.

Miracles, sorry about the spotting :hugs:

Mommyofone - good luck! Hopefully AF stays away, or comes quickly and you can get on to the next cycle!

Ashley and Kalon - good luck in the TWW - those are such cool dreams! Ashley, it would be so cool if this one meant another BFP :)

Welcome Julie!

Good luck to all the others whom I haven't caught up with yet!

AFM, CD12 and finally will start using OPKs today, yay!

Mommyxofxonex - FX this is it for you! Sorry I haven't caught up with all the posts over the weekend....have you done a test or anything yet?

Yeah i tested yesterday actually! nothing!

no spotting no nothing. never been late when i know my o date. just hoping that spotting on friday was a late implantation. from what i've been reading, if you implant it could take up to FOUR days for implantation to complete, and, sometimes up to FOUR more days for hcg hormones to be produced!!! which is why they suggest testing at 18/19 dpo.

I'm at 14dpo, never been here before lol! testing on wed if still nothing.

mommy - I hope you get your positive soon! So exciting!

coucou - thank you! We will see if it's a sign or not lol!
Good luck with OPKS!

Okay you guys....so I caved and test :blush: I don't know why I do this to myself!!

I took a Wondfo and can't tell if I am ACTUALLY seeing a shadow or if it's just a bad indent....do Wondfos even get indents???

Anyways....just break it to me lol anything there?!

Attachments

• 6dpo1.jpg
    6dpo1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 6dpo2.jpg
    6dpo2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 6dpo3.jpg
    6dpo3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 12
Hello! Seems like I'm a bit late to the party but DH and I have started ttc #2 too! 😄 My DS is turning 1 this week and I would LOVE to have another baby...good luck!! X

Welcome Julie and Bakingmumma, happy almost first birthday to your DS! :wave: :flower:

Oh no Twinkletoes sorry I confused you! I meant that I was the 5th woman in our group to give birth, my DS was born on the 23rd. I remember you going into early labor though, you were in my thoughts a lot back then. How is your little man doing these days? :D

Sorry about the temp dip Mommyxofxone. I hope that AF stops playing games with you soon. :hugs:

Ashley I definitely see a line but it's hard for me to tell if it's an evap or true :bfp:. Maybe test again in a couple of days and see if you get a darker line? Good luck to you! FXed that this is the start of your :bfp:. :dust:

Okay you guys....so I caved and test :blush: I don't know why I do this to myself!!

I took a Wondfo and can't tell if I am ACTUALLY seeing a shadow or if it's just a bad indent....do Wondfos even get indents???

I see a faint line in the last pic!! Keep testing.. I'm sure it will get progressively darker. :dust:

Good luck to all you ladies who have started testing and welcome to the new gals!

Thank you all for your support after the chemical. I'm CD3 today and impatiently waiting for AF to leave and for O day to get here!

Ashley I think I see a little something but can't tell if it has color or not. Evaps are usually gray rather than pink. Hopefully you will get a darker line with color soon!

Ashley I definitely see a line but it's hard for me to tell if it's an evap or true :bfp:. Maybe test again in a couple of days and see if you get a darker line? Good luck to you! FXed that this is the start of your :bfp:. :dust:

Thanks girly! I'm trying not to get too excited because I'm not exactly sure what it is :haha: But I hope it is the start of a little something!

I see a faint line in the last pic!! Keep testing.. I'm sure it will get progressively darker. :dust:

Thank you!

Good luck to all you ladies who have started testing and welcome to the new gals!

Thank you all for your support after the chemical. I'm CD3 today and impatiently waiting for AF to leave and for O day to get here!

Ashley I think I see a little something but can't tell if it has color or not. Evaps are usually gray rather than pink. Hopefully you will get a darker line with color soon!

Good luck hal!! This next cycle is yours :thumbup:

I can't tell either :shrug: I hope it's something but I'm not going to get too happy about it yet lol

I see a line in the last pix! I hope this is it for you!!

I think I see something!!!!!! :wohoo:

What do you think ladies? Positive OPK?! just took it, maybe almost positive?? supposed to O in 2 days!!

Attachments

• 20150629_180424.jpg
    20150629_180424.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 7

Ashley!!! I definitely see a faint line!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->