Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I agree with the others, Bombshell. You're close!!!

AFM, I screwed up temping this morning. Usually take my temp at 5 am (when DH gets up for work). I woke at 3, realized it was 3, started thinking about temping & debating on whether to take it (should have). Decided to go back to sleep. Woke at 4:30 & took it. 97.9 (like its been for most of my cycle). I'm guessing that maybe it would have been lower if I had gotten the 3 hours of sleep before taking it, like I'm supposed to. Maybe today would have been my dip, then my temp will go up tomorrow?! I'm Oing late this month!! :wacko:

i got dd on a late o cycle ;)

hey did you have a positive opk? hope you're bd'ing!!!

AFM, I screwed up temping this morning. Usually take my temp at 5 am (when DH gets up for work). I woke at 3, realized it was 3, started thinking about temping & debating on whether to take it (should have). Decided to go back to sleep. Woke at 4:30 & took it. 97.9 (like its been for most of my cycle). I'm guessing that maybe it would have been lower if I had gotten the 3 hours of sleep before taking it, like I'm supposed to. Maybe today would have been my dip, then my temp will go up tomorrow?! I'm Oing late this month!! :wacko:

If you didn't get up or stay awake and went right back to sleep it's probably close to what it would have been

Temp adjuster site says 98.2° adjusted

Hi Ladies! CD 19 and finally got +OPK. Been BD'ing for three days now and will continue today and tomorrow as well just in case. I have a great feeling about this cycle :)

If you didn't get up or stay awake and went right back to sleep it's probably close to what it would have been

I didn't get up but I didn't go right back to sleep. Was up thinking. Read that raises your temperature. So I'd think, if anything, mine would have been adjusted lower, not higher :shrug:

Mommy, I'm sorry Hun. :hugs: Hope next cycle is the one for you!!!

I didn't get up but I didn't go right back to sleep. Was up thinking. Read that raises your temperature. So I'd think, if anything, mine would have been adjusted lower, not higher :shrug:

Who knows lol did you chart it?

Who knows lol did you chart it?

Yeah. Put in a note to myself reminding myself what happenedz and clicked the "discard" button. So it's there, but not connected to my line.

Hi ladies! Cd 14 for me and O is close. Lines are starting to show,but not dark enough yet.

Okay you guys....so I caved and test :blush: I don't know why I do this to myself!!

I took a Wondfo and can't tell if I am ACTUALLY seeing a shadow or if it's just a bad indent....do Wondfos even get indents???

Anyways....just break it to me lol anything there?!

Ashley - update?!?!?

Bella - I am testing tomorrow :blush: I am so so so nervous

Exciting!!!! Can't wait to see!!!!

AFM, I'm stressing. Of course, I've only ever done BBT twice before. But I got my positive OPK on Sunday & my temperature has only risen one degree (as of today) :nope: Granted, I screwed up yesterday's temp, so maybe I had a dip, then a rise, but I've been at 97.9 almost everyday, and now today I got 98.0. SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

Please don't tell me I got up at 5 AM for the past 3 days to BD with my DH before he left for work for nothing! We are now on our rest day for SMEP. If I don't get a temp rise, I think I'll be continuing BD every other day until I do...

Really feeling down :nope:

bella what a crazy thing!!! i can't believe you didn't get a temp rise yet!

bella what a crazy thing!!! i can't believe you didn't get a temp rise yet!

Yeah. Is this the thread where we were debating whether waiting for O or the 2ww was more stressful? I originally said both we're stressful, but I take back my answer! Waiting for O is way more stressful for me, because if I don't O, I'm out before the 2ww even starts!!! Ugh. :nope:

Hi guys! Well it seems the delight of a hen do (bachelorette for my american gals;-) has left me with a tummy bug! Apparently one of the girls was recovering from a tummy bug before arriving and now four of us are suffering this week with it!! Has anyone any idea if this will impede my chances this cycle?? I'm currently about 6dpo and worried that it might affect possible implantation??

Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up properly I have spent most of the last two days in the bathroom !��excited for those getting ready for O and for those getting ready to test fx!!!! And sending positive vibes for the new cycle !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->