Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Got my smiley face this morning!! I figured it would be a few days but been :sex: every day so I think we're covered if we keep it up for the next few days. 4th of July baby in the making :happy dance:

Attachments

• IMG_20150701_094055.jpg
    IMG_20150701_094055.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
Got my smiley face this morning!! I figured it would be a few days but been :sex: every day so I think we're covered if we keep it up for the next few days. 4th of July baby in the making :happy dance:

Yay!!! When do you test?

Morning ladies. I decided to test at 8 dpo and got this. :shrug:

Attachments

• 20150701_082500 (640x480).jpg
    20150701_082500 (640x480).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 13

Good luck!

Yay!!! When do you test?

I didn't get a :bfp: with our son until 20DPO so I'm going to try to hold out till then so around July 24th-ish?

Yay! Keep up the BDing! FX for you!!!

Powell that's fab hun!! Sounds like you are well covered for this month! Your lucky bd'ing every day....between dh being tired after work and playing rugby and ds teething we only managed 3 times this cycle! Fx for a 4th July baba for you both!!!

Krissie- I'm not sure I see anything but it's just on my iPhone and still really early for you so fx and hopefully in a few days that pink line will shine!!

Powell that's fab hun!! Sounds like you are well covered for this month! Your lucky bd'ing every day....between dh being tired after work and playing rugby and ds teething we only managed 3 times this cycle! Fx for a 4th July baba for you both!!!

Krissie- I'm not sure I see anything but it's just on my iPhone and still really early for you so fx and hopefully in a few days that pink line will shine!!

We usally don't :sex: this much but since the MC in May my sex drive has been thru the roof! It may pay off!! :)

We usally don't :sex: this much but since the MC in May my sex drive has been thru the roof! It may pay off!! :)

Good for you hun!! No better reason!! Fingers and toes crossed that this is your month! Xx:happydance:

Did anyone see my previous post about the stomach flu and if that might affect my chances this cycle?? ��

Did anyone see my previous post about the stomach flu and if that might affect my chances this cycle?? ��

I don't think it would, whenever I was sick it never affected my cycle!

Thanks guys! Just heard stories that it can mess with implantation (if there is any that is!!) .......I find it astounding how I can go from a completely normal person one day and then the day/month we start TTC again I am a complete loon!! Looking up symptoms....pregnancy test pictures.....looking into vitamins!! I am a mad woman!!

Finally remembered my password to my old account so I'll be using this one!

Exciting!!!! Can't wait to see!!!!

AFM, I'm stressing. Of course, I've only ever done BBT twice before. But I got my positive OPK on Sunday & my temperature has only risen one degree (as of today) :nope: Granted, I screwed up yesterday's temp, so maybe I had a dip, then a rise, but I've been at 97.9 almost everyday, and now today I got 98.0. SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

Please don't tell me I got up at 5 AM for the past 3 days to BD with my DH before he left for work for nothing! We are now on our rest day for SMEP. If I don't get a temp rise, I think I'll be continuing BD every other day until I do...

Really feeling down :nope:

That's odd, I think I'm experiencing similar. My line was almost positive today but no temp rise.

I took another Wondfo just because and in person there is a shadow of a line. If I tilt it the right way :rofl: I inverted it but idk if anyone will be able to see it or not. I am going to test again tomorrow anyways.

Attachments

• imageedit_6_7225786022.jpg
    imageedit_6_7225786022.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 9
I took another Wondfo just because and in person there is a shadow of a line. If I tilt it the right way :rofl: I inverted it but idk if anyone will be able to see it or not. I am going to test again tomorrow anyways.

I think I see something. Good luck tomorrow. :hugs:

Thanks krissie. Hopefully this one actually darkens. In person it's there so I hope it's the real thing this time.

Exciting!!!! Can't wait to see!!!!

AFM, I'm stressing. Of course, I've only ever done BBT twice before. But I got my positive OPK on Sunday & my temperature has only risen one degree (as of today) :nope: Granted, I screwed up yesterday's temp, so maybe I had a dip, then a rise, but I've been at 97.9 almost everyday, and now today I got 98.0. SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

Please don't tell me I got up at 5 AM for the past 3 days to BD with my DH before he left for work for nothing! We are now on our rest day for SMEP. If I don't get a temp rise, I think I'll be continuing BD every other day until I do...

Really feeling down :nope:

That's odd, I think I'm experiencing similar. My line was almost positive today but no temp rise.

Rebecca, if I'm understanding you correctly, you shouldn't get a temp rise til after your positive OPK. Keep testing & don't worry about a temp rise til a couple days after your first positive OPK. Hope that helps!

I'm feeling a little better because I took my temp today & its 99.0. Usually I run about 98.4 or so during the day. Maybe if my temp is up, my BBT will give me a rise in the morning?! FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->