Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Exciting!!!! Can't wait to see!!!!

AFM, I'm stressing. Of course, I've only ever done BBT twice before. But I got my positive OPK on Sunday & my temperature has only risen one degree (as of today) :nope: Granted, I screwed up yesterday's temp, so maybe I had a dip, then a rise, but I've been at 97.9 almost everyday, and now today I got 98.0. SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

Please don't tell me I got up at 5 AM for the past 3 days to BD with my DH before he left for work for nothing! We are now on our rest day for SMEP. If I don't get a temp rise, I think I'll be continuing BD every other day until I do...

Really feeling down :nope:

That's odd, I think I'm experiencing similar. My line was almost positive today but no temp rise.

Rebecca, if I'm understanding you correctly, you shouldn't get a temp rise til after your positive OPK. Keep testing & don't worry about a temp rise til a couple days after your first positive OPK. Hope that helps!

I'm feeling a little better because I took my temp today & its 99.0. Usually I run about 98.4 or so during the day. Maybe if my temp is up, my BBT will give me a rise in the morning?! FX!

That's correct..you have a dip the day of O then it rises afterwards

I took another Wondfo just because and in person there is a shadow of a line. If I tilt it the right way :rofl: I inverted it but idk if anyone will be able to see it or not. I am going to test again tomorrow anyways.

Exciting Ashley!!! Looking forward to an update tomorrow!! Fx this is it:thumbup: for you.

I'm afraid I can't be any help whatsoever with the temping girlies having never tried it......I'm a really poor and restless sleeper so I really just don't think it would work with me being up during the night all the time.....wish I could though as I'm curious as to whether I am actually ovulating or not?! Although By the sounds of it, temping can be quite confusing in itself?? Good luck with it though.....hope you get it all worked out!:thumbup:

Morning ladies. I decided to test at 8 dpo and got this. :shrug:

don't see anything yet hun

I took another Wondfo just because and in person there is a shadow of a line. If I tilt it the right way :rofl: I inverted it but idk if anyone will be able to see it or not. I am going to test again tomorrow anyways.

don't see anything on there either sorry love

I'm afraid I can't be any help whatsoever with the temping girlies having never tried it......I'm a really poor and restless sleeper so I really just don't think it would work with me being up during the night all the time.....wish I could though as I'm curious as to whether I am actually ovulating or not?! Although By the sounds of it, temping can be quite confusing in itself?? Good luck with it though.....hope you get it all worked out!:thumbup:

temping is great for confirming o. but that's about it. It doesn't really tell you anything else! so if you are getting 3 hours of solid sleep and can temp at the same time in the am right after those three hours, you're good to go. ;)

I hate myself lmao! I went out and bought another box of pregnancy tests just in case I cannot sustain myself from taking one early. I already have one left from last cycle.....but I seriously cannot take 1 BFP for an answer apparently lol:haha:

I asked hubby to pick up a few of the cheap tests on base before he comes home from work. I took one :blush: it shows a really really faint something on it too. UGH. I swear this better show up darker tomorrow!

I asked hubby to pick up a few of the cheap tests on base before he comes home from work. I took one :blush: it shows a really really faint something on it too. UGH. I swear this better show up darker tomorrow!

Can't wait to hear your update! Hoping for your BFP!!

Exciting!!!! Can't wait to see!!!!

AFM, I'm stressing. Of course, I've only ever done BBT twice before. But I got my positive OPK on Sunday & my temperature has only risen one degree (as of today) :nope: Granted, I screwed up yesterday's temp, so maybe I had a dip, then a rise, but I've been at 97.9 almost everyday, and now today I got 98.0. SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

Please don't tell me I got up at 5 AM for the past 3 days to BD with my DH before he left for work for nothing! We are now on our rest day for SMEP. If I don't get a temp rise, I think I'll be continuing BD every other day until I do...

Really feeling down :nope:

That's odd, I think I'm experiencing similar. My line was almost positive today but no temp rise.

Rebecca, if I'm understanding you correctly, you shouldn't get a temp rise til after your positive OPK. Keep testing & don't worry about a temp rise til a couple days after your first positive OPK. Hope that helps!

I'm feeling a little better because I took my temp today & its 99.0. Usually I run about 98.4 or so during the day. Maybe if my temp is up, my BBT will give me a rise in the morning?! FX!

Oh, thanks for the explanation. Just poas and got a positive OPK! Hooray! This is my first month temping so I am still confused with exactly how it works.

Good luck Ashley!

Twinkle toes, I am a terrible sleeper as well but temping has still worked for me to confirm O. Even if I wake up a lot and even couple of hours before my alarm goes off I've found that it doesn't affect my temp too much because there is still a definite shift after the O date. Buy a BBT thermometer (one that shows 4 digits instead of 3) and just leave it in your nightstand and take your temp when your alarm goes off before you get out of bed. Good luck!

Bella and Rebecca I hope you get your crosshairs soon!

Thanks Hal! I might give it a try next cycle !!

Ashley- so excited for you! Fx......it's already morning here (Ireland) so I'm looking forward to your morning so you can test! How many DPO are you again?

Bombshell- don't be too hard on yourself.....I'm waiting outside a shop for it to open to pick up something I have ordered and its beside a chemist and I'm soooooo tempted to pick up so tests!! Try to convince me myself not to!! Don't want to buy one until /if AF not here?!?! Some chance!!! :dohh:

Bells and Rebecca hope that ovulation is all confirmed for you guys soon!

Wishing you all a happy Thursday!!

Thanks twinkle! I'm a bad influence, but I say but the tests! If you don't need them this month, you'll use them next cycle, no?

AFM, I went through my FF & used a temperature adjuster on all those days that I was a bit off with the timing of my temperatures & voila! Got my crosshairs! Still don't know if that was a good or bad move. Posted a new thread asking about adjusters. Def know (now) how important it is to take your temp at the same time daily! I hadn't realized how many days I was really off with. :dohh:

Bella how many days did you adjust?

Afm, I thought yesterday's OPKs were strong!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-02-08-37-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-02-08-37-53.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 8
That's great Bella glad you got it all sorted!! Time to just sit back and relax now!! Hehe! Yeah right!:dohh:

Holy moley Powell!!! That is super strong!! No question there I think!! Now on to join the delightful TWW!! Are you going to bd any days after o ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->