Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I believe today is O day from the temp dip I had this morning so I do believe I'll be entering into the 2WW tomorrow!!! (Though it was a 3WW with our son, didn't get a positive until 20DPO confirmed with bloods at 21DPO with HCG @ 240) so it is gonna be a while :wacko: lol but for me waiting to O is almost worse!!

Bella how many days did you adjust?

Afm, I thought yesterday's OPKs were strong!

Honestly, way too many. Pretty much every other day. But most days were really minor adjustments (just 30 mins, which made the adjuster add or subtract .1). Here and there (maybe 3x?) I had an hour/hour & 15 minutes off.

In the notes section of FF I wrote the time I took my temp & what it actually was.

I'm not sure whether to believe I actually O'd or not. Not sure whether to trust the adjuster. :shrug:

Oh my goodness that must have been such a confusing and frustrating wait for you Powell but at least you know what you might expect this time! Not that it will make the wait any easier....xxx

Fx'ed you did O Bella.....I think this is why I might not temp for the time being......I think I would drive myself crazy looking for O! You have no reason apart from bad timing of temps to think you didn't so just keep positive.....sending you lots of baby dust!! And of course to the rest of you lovely ladies!

Exciting Powell!!! Sorry to hear it's a 3ww though. Does AF usually come that late too? Ir, with your son, did you miss her & get BFNs til 20 DPO?

Thanks twinkle! I hope to stay positive! Today was my "one last try" day with SMEP, & I'm just wondering whether we should still be going EOD at least since I'm not 100% sure... Maybe will keep at it if my temp doesn't continue to go up. Twinkle, you're absolutely right - SO FRUSTRATING!!! temping is def stressful when looking for O! :wacko:

Ok TMI alert!

But I think I have a yeast infection ....never had one before but it seems textbook from what I read online.....has anyone else has this while TTC and know if it's ok to im use the creams etc? I have heard its best not to take the tablet but the cream is ok? Anybody have any experience or knowledge?! Thanks! And sorry but it's really horrible ! Don't know how some women deal with it all the time it's just yuck! Don't want to do want thing to hurt my chances of course!! What next this cycle...tummy flu and a yeast infection?! Oh well!! Plenty of worse things in life! Thanks girls! X

Ok TMI alert!

But I think I have a yeast infection ....never had one before but it seems textbook from what I read online.....has anyone else has this while TTC and know if it's ok to im use the creams etc? I have heard its best not to take the tablet but the cream is ok? Anybody have any experience or knowledge?! Thanks! And sorry but it's really horrible ! Don't know how some women deal with it all the time it's just yuck! Don't want to do want thing to hurt my chances of course!! What next this cycle...tummy flu and a yeast infection?! Oh well!! Plenty of worse things in life! Thanks girls! X

Twinkle, I'd go see your ob-gyn. Here's why: Back in college (10 years ago now) I thought I was having recurring yeast infections. It was awful. For over a year, I would get them every few days. (So I thought). And ob-gyn kept giving me creams pills etc. finally, I was told to come in and was checked. NO YEAST INFECTION. Turned out my ph was off. I was prescribed these suppositories from a compound pharmacy, used them, never had the issue again. SO WEIRD. But I'm def an advocate of getting it checked out to know for sure, especially if you've never had one before. And, that way, you can make sure whatever you're using is conducive to TTC, too. GL!

Thanks Bella I took your advice and I have phoned but can't get an appointment until Monday! So hopefully I can get something over the counter until then! But def good advice! Must have been so annoying to know you had suffered all those months and didn't know why it was reoccurring! That's great that you haven't had any trouble since as its HORRIBLE! Obviously I can ask the pharmacist and look up online but it was just in case any of you girls had any experience while TTC......x

I agree with getting it checked out.. I too thought I was suffering from recurrent yeast infections after dd was born (never had one before in my 28 years of life) and I tried everything to get rid of it.. finally saw my obgyn who took a swab, turns out o had bacterial infection , not yeast, she said it's so common to mistake the two.. I got antibiotics and never had a problem since!!!

Hey ladies so OPK this morning was positive and I'm having really bad cramping on my right side all morning. Don't know if I should count this as 1 DPO or should I start tomorrow?
Going on a road trip today with hubby and DD so won't even have time to BD! Maybe we can sneak in a quickie before we leave 😉😉.

Ashley- any news??

Def a quickie if you can manage it Rebecca!! If you had cramping today I would say
1 DPO tomorrow but I am FAR from an expert !! GL!

Hey ladies so OPK this morning was positive and I'm having really bad cramping on my right side all morning. Don't know if I should count this as 1 DPO or should I start tomorrow?
Going on a road trip today with hubby and DD so won't even have time to BD! Maybe we can sneak in a quickie before we leave 😉😉.

Ashley- any news??

I'd count tomorrow as 1 DPO, & yes, if you can, BD before you go! GL! :dust:

This mornings Wondfo...still something really faint...I think :/
I don't know if anyone can see it or not but a little something is there. I thought I saw a hint of something on the FRER but it's too light to show up on camera.

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 8
i think I see a faint line on both Ashley!! Fx it's the start of a BFP for you !! How you feeling?

Thank you! It seems like its a tiny bit darker than yesterday afternoons test. This time I could actually see it while it was developing. Hoping that it darkers a lot more tomorrow!

Ashley- That's great to get any lines at 9 DPO! Really got everything crossed that it all gets stronger for you over the next couple of days!

I haven't got anything but 2 Clear blue digi tests so better hold off for AF or maybe day before if I'm impatient! Which I most certainly am!!

Fingers crossed for you Ashley!!

Okay so I had positive OPKs yesterday. Strong, strong positive this morning and a temp dip.

Y'all think today is O day?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->