Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Bombshell, I am also very nervous to test but I think also overly optimistic because I keep hearing so many stories of BFPs immediately after chemicals.

Twinkle toes, I am using preseed again this cycle and can't decide whether to BD every day this week or every other day.

For some reason I feel like I might O early. CM is watery already and cervix is very high and soft which usually doesn't happen until closer to O day. Who knows though!

What are your ladies' thoughts on BDing every day vs every other day?

You've probably heard me say this already, but in a firm believer in SMEP (combines EOD, then every day once you get a positive in your OPK). It's how I got pregnant with my DD. Supposedly, this method ensures that the egg & sperm "meet." :D

I've also heard wonderful things about the SMEP method. I was actually going to start using it if we didn't get pregnant in the first 3 cycles. :thumbup:

Thanks Bella! I have been doing EOD so far but if I get my positive today or tomorrow, I'll start every day. Do you do it every day until the temp spike or when do you stop?

Twinkle I didn't realize you had tested yet but 11dpo is still early! Has your temp started to drop? Usually mine drops the day before AF gets here.

Kalon do you plan to find out the gender of this little bean or just hope for a girl surprise at delivery? We found out with DD but I kinda wanna be surprised for #2. I don't know if I'll be able to though because I'm very impatient!

Hal I don't temp (might start soon) so no idea about a drop just my instinct about AF starting and negative tests! Good luck with the bd'ing it sounds like you are certainly covering all your bases!

Hal we do plan to find out with this one just like we did with DS. We're thinking that we'll go team :yellow: for our 3rd baby if this one is :pink:. :D

Twinkletoe I know it's hard but don't count yourself out yet. With my ds I was a day late and still got negatives. The next day I had one Internet cheapie test left and figured might as well use it as I planned on taking a break after 3 yrs and a miscarriage. Well low and behold it was positive very faint but there none the less.

Twinkle I didnt get me BFP until 20DPO, 2 days late and the next day my beta was 240 so you're definitely not out until :witch: shows!

I actually didn't get a positive until I was two weeks late my with DD! There is always hope until the :witch:!

Thanks so so so much guys!! Makes me feel like there is still some hope!! It seems like everywhere you look bfp's are at like 10 DPO or earlier so i just got a little disconcerted......but you are so right every pregnancy can be different .....and no harm in planing the next cycle while waiting for AF!! Balance between hope and planning for the next one is what I'm trying to do!!

You girls really are stars!! So nice to have somewhere like this thread to chat to lovely ladies through all this! Let's admit.....most boys although the love us deeply I'm not sure the get quite so drawn into this whole TTC business so it's nice to get my/our thoughts out to understanding ears xx

Also keep in mind the most common implantation day is 9DPO so the earliest (realistically) to expect a bfp if implanted that day is 11DPO

Thanks Powell I guess it's not over until the wicked witch shoes her ugly face!!
I've just notice you are from North Carolina?We used to go to South Carolina every year for summer vacation for 10 years as a family when we were children ! Was just our favourite place to visit we fell in love with charleston and the surrounding islands and the people were just so so nice ! Not to mention the amazing food!! Bursting to go back dvd bring ds!! Sorry just reminiscing! Not too many Irish girls visit the Carolinas! X

We're from Atlanta GA but moved up here in Feb. My husband transferred up here cuz we came to visit the store he works for up here and fell in love with the area so he put in a transfer when we got home!

Haha how funny im actually part Irish myself and prefer the country live vs the suburban life we had at home

Powell- Glad you so happy where you moved to! Only been in Atlanta once as a child we went to see the Olympic Games there in 1996!! It was hot hot hot!! But little Irish girl would think that Atlanta in summer is hot!!

That's a lie i have been in Atlanta airport like 20 times on the way to other places in the states ! But not sure that counts!! X

Hal, here is snap (detailed):
START BD every other day on CD 8
CD 10 - start OPKs
Upon positive OPK - BD everyday for 3 days
Skip one day
BD one last try

Hope that helps!

Thanks Bella! Will give it a shot although I forgot to do an OPK yesterday on CD 10 - whoops.

Powell, I'm from a small town in Virginia on the NC border - would love to move back to the NC area sometime but DH is a city boy so I highly doubt that would ever happen. I miss the country life though!

Hal, feel free to join my SMEP thread too :haha:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2321679-smep-buddies.html

Hi ladies just checking in. Still nothing happening...just waiting for either a positive test or my period. But no sign of anything at the moment. No cramps or backache or spotting. UGH. I was actually wondering if I might be pregnant but the HCG is rising really slowly? AF should have been here on Sunday OR I should have already gotten a positive test. So Idk what the heck is wrong with me. Ahhh! I am def going to ask my dr at my appt next wednesday about hormone stuff. Maybe something is out of whack?

But I have been super tired and emotional like all day long today.

I've been crying over everything. I talked to my uncle on the phone earlier and he told me that I sounded like my mom and that it was good to hear her voice through me and I started bawling as soon as he hung up
This never happens with AF.

I also got into a fight with my dad about his stupid f&%$#@& girlfriend who I can't stand. As soon as he left I started crying.

Anyways hope everyone is doing well! I'll be popping in here and there but at the moment there's nothing much to report from me.

And congratulation Kalonkiki :happydance:

I'm so sorry to hear that Ashley - I know it must be so incredibly frustrating to have no idea what's going on and being so emotional. Did you test again today?

When did your period come back after having your DD? Mine didn't come back until 8 or 9 months post partum and everything was a little wacky at first.

I'm glad you made a dr appt though and I hope you get some answers and some help if your body needs it!

Thanks Bella! Will give it a shot although I forgot to do an OPK yesterday on CD 10 - whoops.

Powell, I'm from a small town in Virginia on the NC border - would love to move back to the NC area sometime but DH is a city boy so I highly doubt that would ever happen. I miss the country life though!

Where about? We're not far from Virgilina!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->