Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I'll be testing on the 10th /11th June, although knowing me I will most definitely test much earlier. I've been knowing to poas at 3-4dpo!!! I have no patience in the tww.
I'm going to try preseed this month also i think, definitely will try opks.
Ashley did you get a smiley on the digi or did you stick with the sticks?
I was going to get the digi's as i find it a mine field reading the lines and the different times of the day that can give false positives. I just want to know if i'm ovulating, yes or no!
Looks like you had your surge yesterday anyway :winkwink:

I got a bfn this morning (I know it's so early) but I have loads of sympyoms, my boobs are killing me, back ache, bloated stomach, big spots on my face, super tired and feel like rubbish. Also had on and off cramping. Still no AF yet so that's a good sign but I think it's all AF symptoms x

Aww sorry xxemmyxx , hopefully you're just a little too early testing. What dpo are you again? Hang in there, you're not out yet :hugs:

When I temp I always temp vaginally as so many variables when you do an oral temp (opening your mouth Can affect your temps)!!

Wishful thinking, but I have a little lingering cramp in my uterus this morning. I'm only 5 dpo though. (I think). I still don't feel like we got the timing right this month, but I guess you never know.

Fingers crossed that it's too early, Emmy!

TTC #2 over here too! Been trying since January. Our daughter will be 1 next month. I really wanted to get pregnant when she was around 8 months so I wish you luck! i want them super close together. Hopefully you and I both get BFPs with sticky ones very soon!

I'll be testing on the 10th /11th June, although knowing me I will most definitely test much earlier. I've been knowing to poas at 3-4dpo!!! I have no patience in the tww.
I'm going to try preseed this month also i think, definitely will try opks.
Ashley did you get a smiley on the digi or did you stick with the sticks?
I was going to get the digi's as i find it a mine field reading the lines and the different times of the day that can give false positives. I just want to know if i'm ovulating, yes or no!
Looks like you had your surge yesterday anyway :winkwink:

Added you to the list!

I'm sure I will test super early too LOL! I'm currently on 3DPO. I want to test sooooo badly but I know it'll be a neg.

I only used the digi once yesterday and it was the negative. The sticks keep showing me the positive. I took one this morning too on 3 different OPK's and the sticks still show positive?? I'm so confused lol. I'll post a pic in my next post!

I got a bfn this morning (I know it's so early) but I have loads of sympyoms, my boobs are killing me, back ache, bloated stomach, big spots on my face, super tired and feel like rubbish. Also had on and off cramping. Still no AF yet so that's a good sign but I think it's all AF symptoms x

Aw emmy I'm sorry. My fingers are still crossed for you!!

TTC #2 over here too! Been trying since January. Our daughter will be 1 next month. I really wanted to get pregnant when she was around 8 months so I wish you luck! i want them super close together. Hopefully you and I both get BFPs with sticky ones very soon!

Thank you! We'll see if I actually conceive this cycle. All my confusion with OPK's make me think I have a 50/50 chance lol

Okay so here are the tests from this morning. I took a digital, a dollar store test, and a target stick. The stick still looks positive while everything else is negative?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 14
At least DH and I have DTD everyday since AF ended so at least if it was TRUELY positive a few days ago then we're covered LOL. But i'm still so confused with these tests!

At least DH and I have DTD everyday since AF ended so at least if it was TRUELY positive a few days ago then we're covered LOL. But i'm still so confused with these tests!
Very much like SMEP which I'm trying this month. That's how we got our DD. fool proof :haha:

Closeup of this mornings test...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 12
That's so weird! I've never used anything other than the cheap stick tests (I have wondfos) so I'm not sure why they're negative on the others and positive on the sticks.
Looks like you're covered if you've been DTD every day though!

Emmy how many DPO are you? Fingers crossed for your next test! You're still in the game!

That's so weird! I've never used anything other than the cheap stick tests (I have wondfos) so I'm not sure why they're negative on the others and positive on the sticks.
Looks like you're covered if you've been DTD every day though!

Emmy how many DPO are you? Fingers crossed for your next test! You're still in the game!

I know it's super weird. Ugh. I think we will dtd tonight as well just to be on the safe side since I obviously have no idea what I'm doing with OPK's lol :haha:

5 dpo, I've had a weird pinching in my uterus a few times today.. I'm a bit hopeful that's good news!!!

Ashley I have the same thing with those stick opks, mine aren't wondfos but the UK equivalent and they are super sensitive so may show a positive for longer than other tests. It does still look positive. I had the same thing with those clearblue tests too. A negative on there and a positive on the cheapy stick! Anyway like you said you have covered it with the bd on every day but it's annoying not to know how any days past ovulation you are.

I think I am 9dpo today. So it's still early but wow today I have had such bad cramps and back ache. It is weird for me to have this without any bleeding, I usually get it the day I come on. And I have very sensitive breasts. I can always spot a symptom every cyvle haha but this one is really being mean if this is just build up to AF!

Emmy, that sounds like exactly how I felt before my BFP with my son. FX!!

Ashley I have the same thing with those stick opks, mine aren't wondfos but the UK equivalent and they are super sensitive so may show a positive for longer than other tests. It does still look positive. I had the same thing with those clearblue tests too. A negative on there and a positive on the cheapy stick! Anyway like you said you have covered it with the bd on every day but it's annoying not to know how any days past ovulation you are.

I think I am 9dpo today. So it's still early but wow today I have had such bad cramps and back ache. It is weird for me to have this without any bleeding, I usually get it the day I come on. And I have very sensitive breasts. I can always spot a symptom every cyvle haha but this one is really being mean if this is just build up to AF!

Thanks emmy. It definitely is confusing..I thought I got my positive a few days ago but then I saw this mornings test and made me even more confused about it lol.

I hope you get your bfp soon!! It sounds promising :D

Took another OPK this afternoon to be sure but it was negative. So maybe all those positives were leading up the super dark one this morning?? Also took a FRER OPK and it was even lighter than the other days test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g