Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Thanks Bella! Will give it a shot although I forgot to do an OPK yesterday on CD 10 - whoops.

Powell, I'm from a small town in Virginia on the NC border - would love to move back to the NC area sometime but DH is a city boy so I highly doubt that would ever happen. I miss the country life though!

I know how you feel hal! We live in a small town in the upper peninsula, ever heard the term yooper?;D

There's absolutely nothing up here except for a Walmart, or JC Penney but that's about it..everything else is 4-6 hours away!! But I love being from a small town

Hey bombshellmom,

Just noticing your signature. Our daughters are 1 month apart and I'm also 5 DPO! 😉😉

I'm from Martinsville, VA - it's an hour north of Greensboro, NC. We always had to drive an hour to go out to eat or to a mall. We do have a Walmart which was my old high school hangout, haha. Just like the country song - "in the Walmart parking lot."

Omg Bella!! So I noticed my temps have kinda flatlined since O so I googled "flatline temps after O BFP" and a few links down was a bnb thread I clicked on. While reading I recognized my signature.... I had the same concern my BFP month with our son. A few comments later I posted a link to my chart...overlaid my current chart with it and look at the result!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-07-20-58-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-07-20-58-49.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3
Ashley I'm sorry about all of the confusion and frustration! Feeling super tired and emotional have been my two biggest symptoms this pregnancy so far so you never know. I really hope that you get your :bfp: instead of AF. :hugs:

Powelle that's awesome! I really hope this is it for you. :happydance:

I grew up in a small town and currently live in a different small town, lol. I grew up by the Mississippi River and now I live down by the Ozarks. Oddly there is more to do here than there was in my hometown. At least there's a grocery store and a few restaurants. In my hometown there was just a gas station and a small park. :haha:

Hey bombshellmom,

Just noticing your signature. Our daughters are 1 month apart and I'm also 5 DPO! 😉😉

HA!!! How funny! So your DD was born August 30th?! Was she on time? DD was 2 days late - was dying as she was an 8 pounder lol. I'm short, 5'2 and pre pregnancy weight before her was 115 lbs - so 8 lbs was huge for me!!

Hey bombshellmom,

HA!!! How funny! So your DD was born August 30th?! Was she on time? DD was 2 days late - was dying as she was an 8 pounder lol. I'm short, 5'2 and pre pregnancy weight before her was 115 lbs - so 8 lbs was huge for me!!

I'm also tiny, 5'1.5". DS was a tiny baby though, born at 38 weeks 5 lbs 3 oz. I still felt like I was dying towards the end though.

Hey bombshellmom,

I'm also tiny, 5'1.5". DS was a tiny baby though, born at 38 weeks 5 lbs 3 oz. I still felt like I was dying towards the end though.

See and I wanted a 6 lb baby girl!! Mine was a mammoth compared to the rest of the 2 babies born the same couple of days as her!! YAY short buddies!!

Awesome! I'm 5'0" even as well!

DD was 6 lbs and a day late

Mine was 7 8.2 lbs 21 inches. Induced at 39+4 and had him the next day after 36-37 hour induction. 3 damn hours of pushing that big ol 14.71 cm head

I'm from Martinsville, VA - it's an hour north of Greensboro, NC. We always had to drive an hour to go out to eat or to a mall. We do have a Walmart which was my old high school hangout, haha. Just like the country song - "in the Walmart parking lot."

Oh how I wish we had a walmart lol. We only have about 1500 people where we live and have a really expensive grocery store and one gas station that closes at 6pm so I make the 1 hr trip to Walmart 3 times a week

Our gas station closes at 7:30! Lol
You know you live in a small town when...

Hey bombshellmom,

Yup, aug 30. My due date was aug 22 (that's why I chose Rebecca822). She was 7lb 3oz. I'm 5ft 2 inches and a bit overweight.

Omg Bella!! So I noticed my temps have kinda flatlined since O so I googled "flatline temps after O BFP" and a few links down was a bnb thread I clicked on. While reading I recognized my signature.... I had the same concern my BFP month with our son. A few comments later I posted a link to my chart...overlaid my current chart with it and look at the result!

JUST read this!!!! Crazy!!!! Glad for you though!!! :yipee: chart's looking good Powell!!!!!!

Haha our Walmart opened when I was in high school but it was 25 minutes away from my house. There is a gas station near us but that's it and it closes at 8pm. Everything else is a 20+ minute drive. Then I moved to NYC where everything is right out your front door and never closes!

Here is tonight's OPK - hopefully tomorrow it will be positive!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
swapping birth stories are we? :haha: here's my short version: had DD on my due date, after working a full day. Showed up at the hospital (at the wrong entrance after hours - picture pregnant lady in labor banging on hospital door!) 9 Cm dilated & too late for an epidural - had her 100% naturally. First very mild contraction was at 6 PM. Delivered at 11:54 PM. Damn midwife had told me to stay home longer bc it would be a while with this being my first. Little did she know... :haha:

Haha our Walmart opened when I was in high school but it was 25 minutes away from my house. There is a gas station near us but that's it and it closes at 8pm. Everything else is a 20+ minute drive. Then I moved to NYC where everything is right out your front door and never closes!

Here is tonight's OPK - hopefully tomorrow it will be positive!

That's exactly how it is here! I have to go 30 miles into town to even get to a dollar general!!

swapping birth stories are we? :haha: here's my short version: had DD on my due date, after working a full day. Showed up at the hospital (at the wrong entrance after hours - picture pregnant lady in labor banging on hospital door!) 9 Cm dilated & too late for an epidural - had her 100% naturally. First very mild contraction was at 6 PM. Delivered at 11:54 PM. Damn midwife had told me to stay home longer bc it would be a while with this being my first. Little did she know... :haha:

I hate you!! I felt like I was gonna be in labor forever! Then he got stuck in a nerve while pushing and I thought I was being ripped apart from the inside out. Picture this: fine while pushing (joking and conversing with MW and nurses between pushes) to being on my hands and knees (with an epidural so they had to put me there) with face buried into pillows SCREAMING "CUT HIM OUT OF ME" in between BOO HOO crying. MW stepped out for a min (it was obvious I was gonna be pushing a while lol) and then heard me screaming from down the hall and came running in lile "wtf happened, you were laughing when I left?!" ... some kinda drugs straight into my epi and about 3 mins later all was good again. He came out with a bruised flat spot on the side of hisbhead where he got stuck!
But dying at the picture if you banging on the door!!

Oh my Bella - that sounds awful but at least it was over quick! She decided she wanted out immediately! Powell - a nerve? I've never heard of that before. I thought once the epidural went in all was good!

I never experienced pushing. I was in labor 22 hours and wouldn't dilate past 7cm so had to have a C section. I didn't mind - at that point I just wanted her out! The only weird thing was when I went into the OR and they were getting ready to cut me I said "am I still supposed to be feeling things on my belly?" The dr started pinching my skin lightly and said "you feel this?" I told him yes! I feel you pinching me. He got this panicked look on his face and ordered the others to go get more drugs because clearly I wasn't numb enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->