Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Powell, that's awful that he got stuck there! And don't hate me too much. I may have had a quick labor, but I had a 2nd degree tear that gave me a hematoma. After birth the midwife took 45 mins to sew me up, just to realize I was STILL bleeding. She was reaching up into my uterus and pulling out blood clots and stuff while I screamed & swore at her. Felt like a knife was stabbing into my rectum. Ended up needing vaginal surgery immediately. I was put out for that. Never got to have that warm fuzzy "meet my baby" moment with our parents (mine & my in-laws came straight to the hospital & were in the waiting room when I delivered). My husband got to be the one to announce she was a girl (we were team yellow). I lost A LOT of blood. Wasn't allowed to hold DD unless sitting or lying down. And needed 2 blood transfusions. Was in pain down under for weeks after labor.

Speaking of the "down under pain" postpartum, do you all think thats because of my vaginal surgery? Or were you all in that much pain for that long after giving birth vaginally?

I had a second degree tear too!!

And it felt like a bomb went off in my butt (that's how my friend's mom explained how you feel after child birth and was pretty spot on!!) So while some was probably from your surgery, some was not. The first two weeks were rough lol

I only had a small tear but I had a lot of vaginal pain after birth. I remember having to put pillows on hard chairs before I could sit down!

I only had a small tear but I had a lot of vaginal pain after birth. I remember having to put pillows on hard chairs before I could sit down!

I thought I was the only one haha I used my boppy to sit on and it was amazing

Thanks guys......it really sucks....even when you are telling yourself to expect it.....it just hurts the same anyway! Oh well off to plan next cycle!! Going to try SMEP as much as I can get DH to stick to it anyway we shall see!! He has the tummy bug this week that I had last week so I am glad at least he will be over it before next week and we have to get down to business! :sex:

That all sounds so so painful girls with the tearing and the cuts down there!! I have to say after such a traumatic early labour and labour at least my recovery was good. I couldn't have asked for it to be any smoother.....my c section scar was small and neat and I really wasn't very uncomfortable for long at all which was great. Don't know what they will advise next time for baba no.2 (c section or vbac) I am not set one way or the other and will take the professionals view onboard. I know some doctors recommend one and others the other one! We shall see I am getting waaaaaay ahead of myself here!! Xx

Ok guys sorry for ten billion texts......I just went to the bathroom again and I had hardly bled at all in 4 hours just a bit of what looked like pinkish blood when a wiped (sorry TMI) cramps in my tummy which I had yesterday and last night are gone too? Very strange? Surely too late for implantation isn't it?? At the very latest I would have ovulated Friday 26th which would make me 12 DPO? It's probably just my AF and it hasn't quite started yet and I am thinking too much about it but I still wanted to let you lovely ladies know to see what you thought? :shrug:

Ok guys sorry for ten billion texts......I just went to the bathroom again and I had hardly bled at all in 4 hours just a bit of what looked like pinkish blood when a wiped (sorry TMI) cramps in my tummy which I had yesterday and last night are gone too? Very strange? Surely too late for implantation isn't it?? At the very latest I would have ovulated Friday 26th which would make me 12 DPO? It's probably just my AF and it hasn't quite started yet and I am thinking too much about it but I still wanted to let you lovely ladies know to see what you thought? :shrug:

I implanted around 12DPO with our son so definitely not out of the realm of possibilities!! I've read tons where women thought it was AF but it was IB so fingers crossed really tight for you darlin'

Maybe it's not that wicked witch after all twinkletoes?!

FX the bleeding stops for ya!! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies...

https://img4.imagetitan.com/img4/small/11/11_image155.jpg

Looks positive?

Will have to DTD today!

Fingers crossed x

That's a positive if I ever saw one! Go catch that eggie! :happydance: :flower:

Bella I think it was probably your surgery. The OB that delivered me gave me a small episiotomy because he thought that I was going to have a really bad tear if he didn't. He did an amazing job, I felt almost no pain down there during my recovery. However :sex: DID hurt the first few times after my OB gave us the go ahead at my 6 week PP check-up.

Today's test at 11 DPO is noticeably darker! I'm going to stop temping and charting after today, it's freaking me out too much. I'm still going to take HPTs for a while longer, just going to stop temping. Waiting to miss the :witch: is making me a nervous wreck. :wacko:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/11dpobaby2_zpsounieayi.jpeg

Thanks so much for the support girlies.....don't think I should test though....firstly don't want to see that horrible BfN again, secondly I still think it's AF is about to start and thirdly if it was Implantation bleeding from what I have read and from what Powell said about her's when she was pregnant with her son it wouldn't show up positive for a few more days??

Hi Ladies...

Looks positive?

Will have to DTD today!

Fingers crossed x

That's a positive if I ever saw one! Go catch that

Bella I think it was probably your surgery. The OB that delivered me gave me a small episiotomy because he thought that I was going to have a really bad tear if he didn't. He did an amazing job, I felt almost no pain down there during my recovery. However :sex: DID hurt the first few times after my OB gave us the go ahead at my 6 week PP check-up.

Today's test at 11 DPO is noticeably darker! I'm going to stop temping and charting after today, it's freaking me out too much. I'm still going to take HPTs for a while longer, just going to stop temping. Waiting to miss the :witch: is making me a nervous wreck. :wacko:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/11dpobaby2_zpsounieayi.jpeg

Keeley- woohoo that is definitely darker!!! Think you are just right to stop temping etc. just try and relax and enjoy your BFP!! So happy for you! :happydance:

Thanks so much for the support girlies.....don't think I should test though....firstly don't want to see that horrible BfN again, secondly I still think it's AF is about to start and thirdly if it was Implantation bleeding from what I have read and from what Powell said about her's when she was pregnant with her son it wouldn't show up positive for a few more days??

Correct. If it was IB you need to give a few days for the HCG to get into your urine. Average 2 days but for some it takes longer so I (personally) would wait 2-4 days!

FXed that it was IB! I hope I get to see a :bfp: from you in a few days. :happydance: :dust:

Hi Ladies...

Looks positive?

Will have to DTD today!

Fingers crossed x

That's a positive if I ever saw one! Go catch that eggie! :happydance: :flower:

Relax now!! That's a strong line! 😊😊

That is a beautiful line Keely.

Afm, I am 15 days past when I thought I o'd. I'm not real sure that I actually did though. Still bfn.

I am going to try temping next cycle and see if I get any clarity on the issue. I didn't ovulate before ds and I'm afraid that is the issue again.

Good luck twinkle! Hope AF stays away and you get to see a line very soon!

Krissie, fingers crossed for you too. I highly recommend temping. I started doing it when conceiving my first and it confirmed that I wasn't ovulating every cycle. I had one ovulating cycle, then an anovulatory one then the very next cycle was when we conceived DD!

Popping in again. Hope everyone is doing well with their testing. Still no sign of AF for me but having other symptoms like headaches, super tired, hungry always, and emotional. I took this today and got a faint line I think? I am 14 dpo...or around there

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 7
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online