Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Thanks ladies:) I am trying to be positive but it's so hard after all the confusion with my other tests!

Still getting headaches, dizziness, off and on backache, and I have a lot of discharge/wet feeling going on.

Soooo....can I just say that I'm pregnant unless/until AF shows and not test anymore? :haha:

Soooo....can I just say that I'm pregnant unless/until AF shows and not test anymore? :haha:

I'm continuing to test until I get a test line that's as dark as the control line. I don't see the point in testing anymore after that because the line won't get any darker. I'd wait a few days and test again but for now I think it's safe to count yourself as pregnant. I have a friend in my October Pumpkins 2013 group that has the same due date as me and her tests have been a lot like yours.

I'm continuing to test until I get a test line that's as dark as the control line. I don't see the point in testing anymore after that because the line won't get any darker. I'd wait a few days and test again but for now I think it's safe to count yourself as pregnant. I have a friend in my October Pumpkins 2013 group that has the same due date as me and her tests have been a lot like yours.

Really? I'm still panicking that it might be false or something lol. It's just so weird that if I am pregnant that I got a positive so late!

It's actually pretty common, some women implant as late as 12 DPO and therefore don't get a positive test until after their missed period. The only reason I had a clear :bfp: at 9 DPO is that I must have implanted super early, probably at 6 or 7 DPO. It's different for everyone and everyone has different beta HCG numbers as well. If you like you can always call your GP for a blood test to confirm your pregnancy for sure.

I have an order already for a blood test so I can go anytime I want. But I want to make sure that AFdoesnt pop up a day or two late before I waste time getting blood drawn you know?

It does make sense that I could have implanted late. But it's just so weird to me since with my daughter I got a positive like a week before my period lol. I'm still getting the lower back ache and "heaviness" like I get before AF. So it makes me nervous a little

Enough. You're pregnant. Let us try lol
"Normal" people usually test once, maybe twice.

But as of right now, today, you're pregnant. Enjoy it!

It's actually pretty common, some women implant as late as 12 DPO and therefore don't get a positive test until after their missed period. The only reason I had a clear :bfp: at 9 DPO is that I must have implanted super early, probably at 6 or 7 DPO. It's different for everyone and everyone has different beta HCG numbers as well. If you like you can always call your GP for a blood test to confirm your pregnancy for sure.

I didn't implant til around 12DPO and didn't get a positive until 20DPO

Oh the test line WILL get darker than the control. I took ons when I was a few months with my son and there was barely a control line

Powell- out of interest did you test in the days between implantation and your BFP at 20 DPO?

Powell- out of interest did you test in the days between implantation and your BFP at 20 DPO?

I did. Tested two days before (the day :witch: was due) and :bfn: the next day 21DPO beta was.240 so early days. I may have gotten a positive at 19DPO if I tested that day

Thanks Hun!! Just this random spotting really throwing me!! Grrrrrr! If its AF then just get it over with already ! Feel like I'm in random limbo!!

Sorry guys! So how is everyone else feeling today? Symptoms? Testing? Bd'ing? O'ing?!

Anyone up to anything exciting this weekend?

Thanks Hun!! Just this random spotting really throwing me!! Grrrrrr! If its AF then just get it over with already ! Feel like I'm in random limbo!!

Sorry guys! So how is everyone else feeling today? Symptoms? Testing? Bd'ing? O'ing?!

Anyone up to anything exciting this weekend?

I know what you mean twinkletoe!!! How light is the spotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->