Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Popping in again. Hope everyone is doing well with their testing. Still no sign of AF for me but having other symptoms like headaches, super tired, hungry always, and emotional. I took this today and got a faint line I think? I am 14 dpo...or around there

I see it Ashley!! Have you gone in for a blood test!?

Last picture!

I haven't gone in yet. I was going to wait a few more days for AF

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 14
I see something! Do you have a pink test to dip? I've heard terrible things about the blue ones!

I do but I don't want to waste any lol. I think I am just going to see if AF shows up. She was due either yesterday or today. So I'm still waiting!

LOL seriously.

This waiting is just so frustrating! I just want to know already damn it!

Kalonkiki that is a wonderful line!
Ashley I see it... can't wait to see your pink line test!

Thanks ladies! Here is the edited picture. I dont think that could be an evap? But Idk :/

Anyways today I have had a lower backache and I feel really wet down there (sorry tmi) I keep running to check and nothing is happening. \ and I've been feeling really tired all day long. We'll see if the line darkens or not.

Attachments

• edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 5
:rofl: Powell

I hope you're right! Everyone is making me nervous that it could be a false positive :(

Powell is right, false positives are unicorns. :haha:

That is not an evap, it's definitely a blue line! Faint, but still blue and clearly there. Girl you are so pregnant, especially if AF is already MIA for you. Congrats hun, H&H 9 months! It looks like we're bump buddies after all. :D

I agree! Test again in the morning!!

These are my OPKs (top - yesterday; bottom - today). Had watery CM yesterday and EWCM today :happydance:

Maybe tomorrow it'll be fully positive and I'll O on Friday as FF predicts!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
I agree! Test again in the morning!!

These are my OPKs (top - yesterday; bottom - today). Had watery CM yesterday and EWCM today :happydance:

Maybe tomorrow it'll be fully positive and I'll O on Friday as FF predicts!

FXed for you, Hal! :happydance:
Can't wait to see a positive OPK from you and then hopefully a :bfp: HPT soon after. :D

I get tho. When I got my first BFP with PJ I immediately googled the lot number making sure it wasn't a bad batch. Then went straight to the dollar store for other tests. Then a digi the next morning..then ER that afternoon for betas cuz it was a holiday weekend and I couldn't get into the doc for another 3 days and I had a miscarriage 1 cycle before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->