Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Very light actually....only when I wipe(sorry TMI).....keep feeling like it's going to be more but so far it's not!?

What about you hun?

I have lots of tests to spare and I'm a POAS addict so I'm probably going to test tests until I'm 5 weeks pregnant. :haha:

Here's today's test at 12 DPO.

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/12dpobaby2_zps1bdriuyl.jpeg

Very light actually....only when I wipe(sorry TMI).....keep feeling like it's going to be more but so far it's not!?

What about you hun?

Surely does not sound like AF to me, girl!! :winkwink:
It must be killin you to wait it out to get that BFP!! <3 :hugs: blood test!! :D

AFM - not much going on over here, 7dpo....going crazy not knowing!! wanting to test but know it would be BFN right now LOL. It's just dragging on. :coffee: was just talking to DH about TTC for one more cycle if we don't catch this one then going on a break until January ...we want our kids birthday's spaced on and since DD's birthday is 7/30 we figure if we don't catch this cycle or next, and we catch any after that it would be too close to DD's birthday. If we conceive in January I'd be due in October so that would still be in the clear !

Thanks Hun!! Just this random spotting really throwing me!! Grrrrrr! If its AF then just get it over with already ! Feel like I'm in random limbo!!

Sorry guys! So how is everyone else feeling today? Symptoms? Testing? Bd'ing? O'ing?!

Anyone up to anything exciting this weekend?

Symptom spotting over here at 7DPO :haha: am feeling some kinda af like cramps off and on today and last night. I've had a mild lower backache almost since O, it comes and goes. Creamy CM (not sure if it's usually dried up at this point since this is my first cycle charting and tracking again, so that's no help lol)

Not much going on here. Just waiting for the :witch: I tested this morning and another bfn.

Hi ladies! Sorry I didn't share earlier, but I had to tell DH first! :haha: I had decided to wait til at least Friday or Saturday but broke down and tested this morning on my FRER... And got my :bfp: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

I ran out and bought my DD a "best sister ever" tank (from Kohl's) and surprised DH. :) So excited!!!

Hi ladies! Sorry I didn't share earlier, but I had to tell DH first! :haha: I had decided to wait til at least Friday or Saturday but broke down and tested this morning on my FRER... And got my :bfp: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

I ran out and bought my DD a "best sister ever" tank (from Kohl's) and surprised DH. :) So excited!!!

:happydance: :happydance: congrats darlin' . I knew that was an implant dip you had! :winkwink:

Edited to add our charts over laid

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-09-11-48-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-09-11-48-37.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2

What about you hun?

Surely does not sound like AF to me, girl!! :winkwink:
It must be killin you to wait it out to get that BFP!! <3 :hugs: blood test!! :D

AFM - not much going on over here, 7dpo....going crazy not knowing!! wanting to test but know it would be BFN right now LOL. It's just dragging on. :coffee: was just talking to DH about TTC for one more cycle if we don't catch this one then going on a break until January ...we want our kids birthday's spaced on and since DD's birthday is 7/30 we figure if we don't catch this cycle or next, and we catch any after that it would be too close to DD's birthday. If we conceive in January I'd be due in October so that would still be in the clear !

We wanted to start TTC in June since it was the month we got married and it would give us 6 months to TTC before DS's birthday. All of our birthdays are in the Fall and I didn't want to have a baby around the holidays so we probably would have taken a break until next May if we hadn't fallen pregnant by November. DS's birthday is September 23, 2013, mine is October 26, 1991, and DH's birthday is November 25, 1985.

Omg congrats Bella! H&H 9 months! :happydance: :hugs: :flower: <3

When are you due? :baby:

Okay so I started spotting this morning. I am out

Are you sure it's not just normal pregnancy spotting? I've actually known women that bled red for half of their pregnancy and still had healthy babies. I wouldn't count yourself as out until you've been checked out by a doctor. :hugs:

Keeley- what fab progression!! Don't blame you for wanting to see that beautiful line getting darker and darker!! Exciting!!

Bombshell- hang in there! I know 7DPO is such an annoying stage you can't test and you can't wait to test!! Sooo annoying! Understand about the birthdays.....I hadn't really thought of it at all but since DS's birthday is September I guess I don't need to think of it for a wee while yet!! Hopefully your week will fly by and it will be texting time soon! What DPO do you think you will test?

Powell- sounds like you have some good symptoms!! You know your own body and what is different so it can only be a good thing !! Fx! X

Krissie- sorry about the bfn what DPO are you? Do you have any symptoms?

Bella- woohoo!!! That is so so so so so fabulous! You must be so excited!! This is really turning into a lucky thread!! That was a really cute was to tell DH he must have been so happy! Xxx

:happydance: :happydance: congrats darlin' . I knew that was an implant dip you had! :winkwink:

Powell! OMG they're so similar!!!! Hope you get your BFP too!!! Are you really going to wait til 20 DPO to test??

Ashley- I have heard exactly the same about early pregnancy and the more I read the more I see that it can be a completely normal symptom in normal pregnancy.....down count yourself out....maybe go and see the doctor and get checked out for reassurance xxx fx for you Hun xx

Congrats Bella!

:hugs: so sorry Ashley.

Twinkle, I should be 16 dpo based on when I thought I ovulated. But I am now doubting that I did. I stopped progesterone yesterday so just waiting now. My only symptoms have been a headache which I always get two days before af and not once when I was pregnant and really sore bbs which I get with both.

I think next cycle I am going to try soy. I did once in October 12 and ovulated. But it was bfn.

I will keep an eye on it, right now it has stopped. It's like a pinkish brown color...but idk I sometimes get that right before AF. But we'll see I guess I dont have high hopes

Powell! OMG they're so similar!!!! Hope you get your BFP too!!!

Omg me too and now I think I'm gonna start testing on 10dpo now :haha: didnt plan on testing for another week and a half lol :shrug: gotta use the ICs at some point!

Omg congrats Bella! H&H 9 months! :happydance: :hugs: :flower: <3

When are you due? :baby:

LMP says March 23; O day says March 21st. Remind me of your due date??

Noooooooo! :( oh Hun, I'm sorry. But really, I've heard of women who have regular period-like bleeding & have healthy babies. Did you test? Is your line still just as dark?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->