Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I didnt test this morning. I woke up with cramps and my daughter was fussy so I totally forgot to.

I didnt test this morning. I woke up with cramps and my daughter was fussy so I totally forgot to.

I didn't think you were going to test anymore, but I just asked in case you decided to due to the spotting.

Spotting has stopped at the moment and no more cramps.Still a lower backache...but I am just going to wait and see what happens. Ff this is AF, the bleeding should pick up in the next hour or so. I'll just wait until then! If nothing, I will try to hold and test :/

Hi ladies! Sorry I didn't share earlier, but I had to tell DH first! :haha: I had decided to wait til at least Friday or Saturday but broke down and tested this morning on my FRER... And got my :bfp: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

I ran out and bought my DD a "best sister ever" tank (from Kohl's) and surprised DH. :) So excited!!!

Omg congrats Bella! H&H 9 months! :happydance: :hugs: :flower: <3

When are you due? :baby:

LMP says March 23; O day says March 21st. Remind me of your due date??

My due date is March 19th, my LMP and O date line up so my due date is March 19th either way. Your doctor will probably go by your LMP, for whatever reason they don't like to go by O date even when you know exactly which day you O'd. :shrug:

Ashley - good news! Keep us posted!

Kalon - yeah, I figured. It was the same with my DD, but I ended up measuring big & they changed my due date at my 9 (8) week appointment. Ended up having her in my (new) due date.

Spotting has stopped at the moment and no more cramps.Still a lower backache...but I am just going to wait and see what happens. Ff this is AF, the bleeding should pick up in the next hour or so. I'll just wait until then! If nothing, I will try to hold and test :/

Fingers and toes crossed for you Ashley.......xx sending you lots of sticky dust! Xx

Hi ladies! Sorry I didn't share earlier, but I had to tell DH first! :haha: I had decided to wait til at least Friday or Saturday but broke down and tested this morning on my FRER... And got my :bfp: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

I ran out and bought my DD a "best sister ever" tank (from Kohl's) and surprised DH. :) So excited!!!

Omg yay!!! What a lucky thread this is!!! Congrats :happydance:

Fingers crossed Ashley!

Omg!! Huge congrats Bella!!! So so happy for you! You and Kalon spread that baby dust all around the rest of us!

Powell, your chart looks very promising and I think you should start testing soon!

Ashley I'm so sorry to hear that the spotting started but fingers crossed it goes away!

Good luck to you too twinkle - you're still in the game!

Omg!! Huge congrats Bella!!! So so happy for you! You and Kalon spread that baby dust all around the rest of us!

Powell, your chart looks very promising and I think you should start testing soon!

Ashley I'm so sorry to hear that the spotting started but fingers crossed it goes away!

Absolutely!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I think I might!! Eeekk

I think I might!! Eeekk

Do it!!!! Hey, if you get your :bfp: GREAT! If not, you know it took til 20 DPO for your son, so you KNOW you're not out yet!

Good point!!

Were you having any symptoms that urged you to test earlier than planned?

Ashley so so sorry!! Massive hugs and positive thoughts for next cycle! Xxxxx

Good point!!

I've been waking daily with AF style cramps since 3 DPO. That's been my biggest symptom. And, in 10 DPO, which is what I was when I got my BFP with DD.

Honestly, it was a convenience thing. I wanted to do the "sister" t-shirt thing with DD. DH is home on vacation for the week. Today is really the only day I had time to go out & grab her a shirt to set it up for DH. & I refused to buy a shirt ahead of time bc I feel like it's bad luck. :haha:

Plus, we're going to see my parents & my in laws this weekend. I know it's early to be telling, but we will for sure tell our parents right away. And my in-laws live 90 mins away, so planning ANOTHER trip after AF is due (next wed) is tough in such a short timeframe. (Which is funny, because last time I tested the morning we were going to see my in-laws for the same reason :rofl: )

Good point!!

I've been waking daily with AF style cramps since 3 DPO. That's been my biggest symptom. And, in 10 DPO, which is what I was when I got my BFP with DD.

Honestly, it was a convenience thing. I wanted to do the "sister" t-shirt thing with DD. DH is home on vacation for the week. Today is really the only day I had time to go out & grab her a shirt to set it up for DH. & I refused to buy a shirt ahead of time bc I feel like it's bad luck. :haha:

Plus, we're going to see my parents & my in laws this weekend. I know it's early to be telling, but we will for sure tell our parents right away. And my in-laws live 90 mins away, so planning ANOTHER trip after AF is due (next wed) is tough in such a short timeframe. (Which is funny, because last time I tested the morning we were going to see my in-laws for the same reason :rofl: )

That's just great timing Bella!! Just like it's meant to be!! Excited to hear their reactions! Good luck! Xx

Umm is it weird that I already have a big brother t shirt for my son? &#128541;&#128540;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->