Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Apaki, not weird at all! I just feel funny about buying that or new baby related things before I'm pregnant. It's a personal choice - not looking down on you in any way for it! :hugs:

Ashley I'm so sorry. :cry:
FXed that you have better luck this cycle. Lots of :dust: and :hug: hun. :hugs:

I'd like to get a Big Brother shirt for DS but I haven't been able to find one in any store near here and I'm not sure I want to wait for one to come in the mail to announce. Besides I'd have to wait until DH gets paid to even buy one and that won't be until the 15th at the earliest. :nope:

Ladies, I need someone to talk me down...I'm wanting to test so bad right now!
I can't wait any longer!!

Ladies, I need someone to talk me down...I'm wanting to test so bad right now!
I can't wait any longer!!

Psh I did about an hour ago ( :bfn: as expected just had to scratch the itch so to speak haha) so I'm not the one to talk you off a ledge. :haha:

Soooo, from my knowledge I am 7dpo today .....and I caved and tested and this happened..

thoughts???

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 7
Congrats Heidi, that is such a clear :bfp:! H&H 9 months to you, I'm so excited that we're bump buddies! :hugs: :happydance: :flower:
I honestly think that you're probably at least 8 DPO if not 9 DPO based on that test. :D

Holy moly Heidi!! 7dpo?!! You must have ovulated sooner than you thought!

Huge congrats!

Gah! I'm dying to be bump buddies with you all!

Huge congrats!

I'm telling you, maybe it was the chemical!!! the fertility did it's magic after the loss lol!! hoping to see your BFP soon!

and hoping mine is a sticky, healthy bean! :( going to worry about a miscarriage.

Heidi relax and celebrate girly, stress is WAY worse for the baby than anything right now. There is no reason to believe that you don't have a healthy little cluster of cells in there so please don't worry. Worrying will do absolutely no good and may cause more harm than anything. Now that I've stopped temping I can be so much more relaxed about this pregnancy. I'm still testing every morning to make sure that my tests are getting darker and because it's nice to see the :bfp: since I won't get many chances to see one in my life. I can only assume that this pregnancy will end with a healthy baby to bring home because what is meant to happen will happen and I have a good feeling that a healthy baby is what's meant to be. More pregnancies work out than not.

Hopefully once you see you your doctor you will feel a 100x better about this and be able to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. :hugs:

Heidi relax and celebrate girly, stress is WAY worse for the baby than anything right now. There is no reason to believe that you don't have a healthy little cluster of cells in there so please don't worry. Worrying will do absolutely no good and may cause more harm than anything. Now that I've stopped temping I can be so much more relaxed about this pregnancy. I'm still testing every morning to make sure that my tests are getting darker and because it's nice to see the :bfp: since I won't get many chances to see one in my life. I can only assume that this pregnancy will end with a healthy baby to bring home because what is meant to happen will happen and I have a good feeling that a healthy baby is what's meant to be. More pregnancies work out than not.

Hopefully once you see you your doctor you will feel a 100x better about this and be able to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. :hugs:

Aww thank you for those kind words Keely!! :hugs: that is very true! <3

I will update about it afterwards!

Wow I didn't come on all day and had 8 pages to read lol.
So sorry Ashley... Hugs and praying for your next cycle.
Congratulations Bella and Bombshell.
I have heard before that a pregnancies end makes your next cycle super fertile.
For me I'm sitting here on cd 4 making plans with my donor. I'm extremely excited that I get to use the same one as I did for my son.
Question to all of you since thus is only my second cycle since ds was born. How much did af change compared to before you had your lo's. Mine was usually 5-6 days long and now it's barely 3 days so it seems weird for me.

Congrats Heidi! That is a beautiful BFP.

I went and bought two more frer (the old ones). I have quite the stock pile of tests so I should be good to go for next cycle. :thumbup:

Huge congrats!

I'm telling you, maybe it was the chemical!!! the fertility did it's magic after the loss lol!! hoping to see your BFP soon!

and hoping mine is a sticky, healthy bean! :( going to worry about a miscarriage.

Aww don't worry. Just enjoy this feeling! Big hugs! :hugs:

Heidi relax and bask in the glory of your beautiful BFP!! Can't wait to hear about your appt! Good luck!!

hello all i'm home from vacation!!!

please fill me in on what i missed :)

afm i'm cd11 and starting opks in 3 days.

Heidi!! Massive congrats!! What a fabulous BFP!! So exciting!

Rtebbe - mine was pretty much the same 3 days but slightly heavier than before ds. That's just great you have the same donor as before makes it even more special!!

Krissie- so certainly seem very well stocked!! When do you want to start testing from??

Mommyxo- welcome home!! Did you have a nice time? Hope you are well relaxed! You are in a great part of your cycle.....getting close too o!! You guys going for every day or everyother day?

As for me AF is coming just coming in a really really annoying random spotting and late!!! Aghh!! Was due on wed but still BFNs ....no red spotting but turned brown today and a tiny bit more so I am sure it's coming.....just wish it would get on with it so I can call it cd1!!!! :-(

Powell- anymore testing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->