Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Heidi!! Massive congrats!! What a fabulous BFP!! So exciting!

Rtebbe - mine was pretty much the same 3 days but slightly heavier than before ds. That's just great you have the same donor as before makes it even more special!!

Krissie- so certainly seem very well stocked!! When do you want to start testing from??

Mommyxo- welcome home!! Did you have a nice time? Hope you are well relaxed! You are in a great part of your cycle.....getting close too o!! You guys going for every day or everyother day?

As for me AF is coming just coming in a really really annoying random spotting and late!!! Aghh!! Was due on wed but still BFNs ....no red spotting but turned brown today and a tiny bit more so I am sure it's coming.....just wish it would get on with it so I can call it cd1!!!! :-(

Powell- anymore testing today?

You're asking a POAS ADDICT, of course I tested this morning lol :bfn: of course! I think I'm gonna wait til Monday to test again, or I'll try to lol these ICs keep whispering to me

Powell!! I totally know what you mean if I have them in the house then I use them!!! I am going to make a triple effort next cycle to not but any.....if I ever get to the next blooming cycle!!! Grrrrr!!

Good luck with your willpower to not test Powell! I don't think I'd be able to stop myself!

Twinkletoes, when do you expect to O again?

Heidi, have you tested again today? I need a picture to feed my addiction!

I am getting stabbing pain near my right ovary side now. Does this mean today is O day? I had a temp dip yesterday so assumed I O'd yesterday. Should I BD again tonight just in case?

Good luck with your willpower to not test this weekend Powell and Twinkletoes!

I am getting stabbing pain near my right ovary side now. Does this mean today is O day? I had a temp dip yesterday so assumed I O'd yesterday. Should I BD again tonight just in case?

When in doubt, hump it out!

Congrats on the latest :bfp:!! So wonderful!! And such a perfect positive for being so early!!

Ugh, AFM I thought this morning I was about as discouraged as I could be in regards to this cycle, but nope. I just hit a new level of discouragement! :( I've had no EWCM yet, no hint of a line on my OPKs, nothing. But at the same time I've had some twinges and cramps off and on, which made me feel like my body thinks it's getting ready to O but none of the signs I truly need are anywhere to be seen. This is the CD I O'd on last cycle, decently early so I wasn't too worried about it being a bit later, but still had a little hope. Well about lunch time I started getting pretty decent cramps and O pain, significant enough to make me stop in my tracks. I just KNEW I would get a very good line, if not positive, on my OPK when I tested. Nope!! The line is so light you can barely see it in the picture I took :nope: I'm not sure what's going on but it makes me really worried my body is going to skip ovulating this month or something. It's only CD13 and I'm already feeling totally out this month. Boo!

I would Hal just to be safe. the cycle I conceived with my son I felt the ovulation pain literally 30 mins before I dtd with his dad, mind you that was the first time I ever felt it lol

Congrats on the latest :bfp:!! So wonderful!! And such a perfect positive for being so early!!

Ugh, AFM I thought this morning I was about as discouraged as I could be in regards to this cycle, but nope. I just hit a new level of discouragement! :( I've had no EWCM yet, no hint of a line on my OPKs, nothing. But at the same time I've had some twinges and cramps off and on, which made me feel like my body thinks it's getting ready to O but none of the signs I truly need are anywhere to be seen. This is the CD I O'd on last cycle, decently early so I wasn't too worried about it being a bit later, but still had a little hope. Well about lunch time I started getting pretty decent cramps and O pain, significant enough to make me stop in my tracks. I just KNEW I would get a very good line, if not positive, on my OPK when I tested. Nope!! The line is so light you can barely see it in the picture I took :nope: I'm not sure what's going on but it makes me really worried my body is going to skip ovulating this month or something. It's only CD13 and I'm already feeling totally out this month. Boo!

What kind of opks are you using? Could it be a bad batch?

One Step. I've used them the last two months and they have always given me good lines when I'm having all my other O symptoms so I don't think it's the tests. I'm worried because of the lack of EWCM at this point too. Today (tmi) I've finally felt more wet during the day but I'm still not getting any good looking CM :shrug: Normally I start getting it a day or two at least before I start to get O pains. Idk if it could be from DTD so much it's drying things out or if my body just isn't sure what it's going to do this month.

Good luck with your willpower to not test Powell! I don't think I'd be able to stop myself!

I have NO idea Hal!! I have even had AF yet and was meant to have it on wed!! Never spot! Always full throttle as soon as it starts and have had this week random sporadic spotting only when I wipe (sorry TMI) since wed?! BFNs and no AF?!?! Have never ever been late before apart from DS but with him I tested 13 DPO with BFP?!

Anyway counting myself out but just wish it would get on with it so I can plan getting busy!! ;-)

Might be too late in the day for advice but I would bd again if poss! Just in case!! Good luck!! Catch that eggy!! Xx

So so aggravating miracles ....and confusing....a lot of people o well after cd 14 so just keep tracking and hopefully it will happen.....fx for you honey!!xx

Heidi!! Massive congrats!! What a fabulous BFP!! So exciting!

Rtebbe - mine was pretty much the same 3 days but slightly heavier than before ds. That's just great you have the same donor as before makes it even more special!!

Krissie- so certainly seem very well stocked!! When do you want to start testing from??

Mommyxo- welcome home!! Did you have a nice time? Hope you are well relaxed! You are in a great part of your cycle.....getting close too o!! You guys going for every day or everyother day?

As for me AF is coming just coming in a really really annoying random spotting and late!!! Aghh!! Was due on wed but still BFNs ....no red spotting but turned brown today and a tiny bit more so I am sure it's coming.....just wish it would get on with it so I can call it cd1!!!! :-(

Powell- anymore testing today?

Not sure yet!!! we got that positive on cd 16 last month. i was shocked, i thought it was way too early. I guess we'll do every other day until i get that pos opk.

i was in the same spot with af this last cycle. terrible!!! I sure hope she comes for you soon. i hate the limbo!!!!

One Step. I've used them the last two months and they have always given me good lines when I'm having all my other O symptoms so I don't think it's the tests. I'm worried because of the lack of EWCM at this point too. Today (tmi) I've finally felt more wet during the day but I'm still not getting any good looking CM :shrug: Normally I start getting it a day or two at least before I start to get O pains. Idk if it could be from DTD so much it's drying things out or if my body just isn't sure what it's going to do this month.

if you had a temp dip you probably didn't o yet. i would assume you're about to- and i would dtd til you get the temp going back up ! i get the o pain the day i AM o'ing, so if you're getting it it's probably going to happen today or during the night. i would get on that bd!

So so aggravating miracles ....and confusing....a lot of people o well after cd 14 so just keep tracking and hopefully it will happen.....fx for you honey!!xx

Not nearly as frustrating as what is going on with you!! That would be so wonderful if after all this you ended up with your bfp! I really hope that is what happens for you. Weird that you never spot and now you have had days of only that. Unless it starts full force I would say you're still in the game! Best of luck!

if you had a temp dip you probably didn't o yet. i would assume you're about to- and i would dtd til you get the temp going back up ! i get the o pain the day i AM o'ing, so if you're getting it it's probably going to happen today or during the night. i would get on that bd!

No temp dip. That's what is so confusing I typically only get this much O pain and cramps right before a positive opk. But then today I didn't get but a hint of a line. Getting ready to take one more opk just to check but not expecting anything. No ewcm. Nothing but cramps and false hope at this point.

Well after doing some "digging" :blush: (to check ph) I've found I do have some ewcm just not near as much as normal. Also my evening opk looks like this, which is pretty close to a positive for me. I have no idea if I'll get one slightly darker tomorrow or if my true surge will be throughout the night and they will get light again :shrug: either way fxd my temp drops in the next couple days! [-o<

Attachments

• 2015-07-10_20.20.23.jpg
    2015-07-10_20.20.23.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 3
Good luck miracles! It looks like your body may be just taking a little longer to O this time. Maybe it means it's trying for a really good egg? :shrug:

I've been having bad O pains all day and just took this! I think that may be the most positive OPK I've ever gotten! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 4
Good luck miracles! It looks like your body may be just taking a little longer to O this time. Maybe it means it's trying for a really good egg? :shrug:

I've been having bad O pains all day and just took this! I think that may be the most positive OPK I've ever gotten! :happydance:

Go catch that eggie, Allison! :happydance:
We're all routing for you, I really think that this is going to be your cycle. :thumbup:

YESSS!! Go get it girl! I also feel good about this cycle for ya!! :happydance::hugs:

Thanks ladies!!
DH was leaving to go pick up his friend from the airport and I was like "Wait! I'm ovulating! Come back here!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->