Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Thanks Bella and Keely! I am trying to stay positive and hope I have a little something to squint at tomorrow!

How are you both feeling so far?

Thanks Bella and Keely! I am trying to stay positive and hope I have a little something to squint at tomorrow!

Pretty good, thanks! Nipple/breast pain is tough because I'm still breastfeeding my DD. That's the worst part! Everything else is tolerable at this point. Thanks for asking!

FX you get your BFP tomorrow!!!

Good luck with testing Hal!! Really hope you get your BFP!!

Pretty good, thanks! Nipple/breast pain is tough because I'm still breastfeeding my DD. That's the worst part! Everything else is tolerable at this point. Thanks for asking!

FX you get your BFP tomorrow!!!

Sorry about the pain Bella! I didn't experience that with DS but it just sounds horrible! Hope is disappears for yuh soon hun!

Thanks for the encouraging words girlies! Just got a smiley face on my CB OPK. So keeping my fingers and toes crossed that eggy holds on for the swimmers tonight!
Is ovulating on cd 11 too early? Does anyone think I could be up the left with my cycle because of the chemical?

How is everyone feeling today? Looking forward to some news! Xx

Good luck twinkletoe!

I've been to the hospital for bloods today as my doctor believes I have PCOS (1 pregnancy in 6 years of unprotected sex). They're also testing my thyroid and to see if I have diabetes.

I'm upset but at least I'm closer to answers now.

Sequeena- Sorry about the tests but as you say always better to have answers so that you can move forward and catch that eggy!! I was tested for a thyroid problem a few months ago due to unbelievably heavy periods but was all clear. Hope you get some answers and a plan of action! Xx

Good luck twinkletoe!

I've been to the hospital for bloods today as my doctor believes I have PCOS (1 pregnancy in 6 years of unprotected sex). They're also testing my thyroid and to see if I have diabetes.

I'm upset but at least I'm closer to answers now.
I highly recommend a little research on ACV and raw honey & cinnamon for treatment for PCOS as well as diabetes!

Powell- have chatted since horrible witch! Sorry she came was so excited about your chart! Onwards and upwards just like me! Apart from random ovulation today (I think) we are quite close on our cycles! Fx for you this cycle! Xx

Good morning ladies!!

Bella - sorry to hear about the boob pain. I never had that when pregnant with DD dino idea what that's like. Hope it gets better soon!

Twinkletoes - yay for smiley OPK! Good luck catching that egg!

Welcome sequeena! Sorry to hear about the possible PCOS but glad that you're gonna get some answers. I hope they give you the help you need to conceive!

I am 11dpo today and tested again. Didn't see anything in my bathroom light but when I took it in the sunlight I thought I "may" be able to see something starting. Probably wishful thinking but here it is if y'all wanna take a squint. :winkwink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
Good morning ladies!!

Bella - sorry to hear about the boob pain. I never had that when pregnant with DD dino idea what that's like. Hope it gets better soon!

Twinkletoes - yay for smiley OPK! Good luck catching that egg!

Welcome sequeena! Sorry to hear about the possible PCOS but glad that you're gonna get some answers. I hope they give you the help you need to conceive!

I am 11dpo today and tested again. Didn't see anything in my bathroom light but when I took it in the sunlight I thought I "may" be able to see something starting. Probably wishful thinking but here it is if y'all wanna take a squint. :winkwink:

I'm not sure if I see anything 100% or its line eye but I think I see something. I'm going to tweak it lol. So excited to see a bfb for you

Maybe this pic is a little better?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 13
There is definitely something catching my eye! Can't wait to see how it progresses

Hal - I see a bit of something in the second one! I think?! But I know they are always better in person so I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you! Excited to see tomorrow's test! :thumbup:

Thank you everyone :)

Hal I can't see the test properly on my phone but fx for you!

I definitely feel like I see the beginning of something Hal! Hope it gets darker for you!!

Thank you guys! I am going to take another test tonight and see what happens!

Hey guys! So sorry to have been missing in action for a while. The last cycle really hit me hard with having had two losses (one loss and one chemical) in such quick succession. Just gotta keep positive thoughts going!

So so happy for the BFPs girlies!! H&H 9 months to you all! Sorry to those who got the horrible witch and hang in there to those in limbo!!

I think I might have to count myself out this cycle too!! I seem to be ovulating early! I took a test this evening just to check if there was any build up of a test line yet and the OPK came out blaring positive with the test line darker than the control ! Only problem is DH and I haven't bd'ed since before AF and he away with work until tomorrow evening!! So so annoying!! Really don't want to be counted out this cycle will be so frustrating! I know there is a chance we could catch the eggy if we bd tomorrow night so I guess we will just have to try that!

Welcome to the new girls to the thread sending everyone lots and lots of baby dust!! XXXX

when you get that positive opk it means you'll ovulate 12-72 hours or something like after the test! so you have PLENTY of time! i would bd tonight, tomorrow, and the following just to be sure! fx'd!

hal i didn't see it on the first but do on the second!!!!!

afm- nothing to report! was at moms yesterday and all evening to today. just had a nice day to be with family. :wine:

and basically a built in babysitter (my dad) :haha:

6dpo tomorrow will be temping again in the am!

I hope you get the answers you need squeena.

Hal- I think I see something too! But it'd hard to tell on my phone.

Afm, I've been lurking but haven't had much to say. I am 8 dpo and so hoping to see a second line soon. My wondfo had a promising looking line but my frer was negative this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->