Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I hope your line gets darker Krissie!

Afm, I got my hormonal headache today, looked back and had the same headache on the same CD last time so following that AF will be here Saturday. I have a feeling she'll be an extra evil :witch: this time based on how gosh darn crabby I've been all week. Ugh. Hopefully she will go quickly at least.

Oh no miracles! Headaches can be a pregnancy sign too - stay positive!

Krissie good luck with your next test!

I took another IC when I got home and not too hopeful. I can barely see something IRL but it should be darker at 11dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
You can't expect a certain darkness unless you're positive when you implanted. I didn't implant with our son until 12DPO!

:hugs: squeena

hal dont give up yet!

huuuuuge temp dip today. trying not to be down

Well this is pretty much torture. I just woke up from the most real dream about having a new little baby girl. She had the name I have picked out and looked just like her sister :( ugh. Just makes me ache for it to be real. In addition I also woke up with some pretty serious cramps. So not fair. Dreams should only be allowed as an early symptom or something!

Sorry about AF :hugs: I just know I'll be right there with you in a day or two.

Hal, I still think I see a hint of something. There is definitely no right or wrong for how dark it should be right now. Are you feeling like AF?

So exciting in here!

Twinkle, I normally O around CD 12, so I'd think CD 11 is fine too :)

Hal - I see something when I blow it up really big!!! I hope it's your BFP!!!

Krissy - do you have a pic?? Hope that's your BFP too!!!

:hugs: to all the :witch: got!

:dust: to everyone else!

CD9 here and some ewcm when I wiped today! The last 2 months I haven't had it until CD16/17 in a 25/26 day cycle so hopefully my cycle is FINALLY making sense after 3 months off bcp and I'll have a decent luteal phase!! :haha:

This morning's frer. 9 dpo. I don't think there's anything there. :nope:

Attachments

• IMG_20150723_081256.jpg
    IMG_20150723_081256.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
Good morning everyone! I think I'm out - 12 DPO today and whatever I "might" have seen on yesterday's tests is not there today. AF due tomorrow so just gonna wait til she gets here. On to August I guess!

Miracles - sorry about dream and bad feeling about the witch I know that feeling so well! But I also had the feeling that the witch was coming every single day when I got my BFP with DS so you aren't out!! Fx!

Hal- FX for you! As Powell says lines completely depend on implantation so hopefully that second line will just get darker!!

Mommyxo- sorry about temp dip......fx it will go right back up for you.....sending you lots of positive thoughts and baby dust!

Bella - thanks for support how you feeling?

Angel- woohoo to the EWCM!!! Get down to it girlie!!

Krissie- exciting that you are testing! 9 DPO so so early don't stress and hang in there! Fx for you hun!

As for me- I am sooooo confused .....got my third smiley face in a row today (as in three days in a row) managed to bd yesterday but won't be able to tonight ......when will I have O'ed?! So confusing! Think I am going to have to force myself to temp next cycle as this is frustrating! Hate that DH and I can't just be every other day for a week to cover our bases! Sorry rant over!

How are all my lovely ladies this evening/afternoon?! Xx

Hal- sorry about BFN......fx the big bad witch doesn't show her ugly face! Xx

Twinkle - thanks for asking! I am well. Breastfeeding my DD is becoming more painful every day. Food aversions are starting (hungry, but everything sounds downright GROSS).

Twinkle, I think that's why they say once you get your smilie to stop testing :haha: are you doing SMEP? If not, my ob always said every other day during your fertile period is sufficient :) GL to you! Catch that eggy!

Oh Bella - so sorry that the pain is still there. That really stinks. I never had food aversions with DD so not sure what that is like. I just wanted to eat everything all the time, haha. Maybe a lactation consultant could give you some help with the breastfeeding pain though?

Twinkle I had a positive for 2 days but the one that was darker than the control line ended up being the day before O. Just keep BDing every other day until the smiley goes away and you should be good!

I'm really feeling bummed today. I really thought this cycle would be it after my chemical. I had more EWCM and a darker OPK than ever before plus we really did good at SMEP.

I'm considering soy for next cycle - anyone had any success with that?

Oh Bella - so sorry that the pain is still there. That really stinks. I never had food aversions with DD so not sure what that is like. I just wanted to eat everything all the time, haha. Maybe a lactation consultant could give you some help with the breastfeeding pain though?

Twinkle I had a positive for 2 days but the one that was darker than the control line ended up being the day before O. Just keep BDing every other day until the smiley goes away and you should be good!

I'm really feeling bummed today. I really thought this cycle would be it after my chemical. I had more EWCM and a darker OPK than ever before plus we really did good at SMEP.

Hal, you're not out yet! :hugs: Even if AF shows tomorrow, August is a great month to make a baby! (We made DD in August :haha: ) you'll catch that eggy soon! :flower:

I'm going to a breastfeeding support group that I attend sometimes next week (and a lactation consultant attends) but I really don't have any hope... I think it's totally related to hormones unfortunately.

I used it the first cycle after MC in 2012 and have a 2 year old. Worked first cycle.

I am on cycle 2 now and took my last dose today. Will O around Hubs' birthday so hoping for a sticky birthday bean!

Powell that's great! My friend just told me the same thing. She used it with her 2nd and 3rd kids and worked.

How much and when did you use it? And what kind?

I'd be interested to hear about soy too haven't really heard much about it? Can you get it in a capsule? What is it supposed to be good for?

Thanks for all the help guys with the opks.....might have been easier to tell if I had used the OPK strips to see a darker line.....unfortunately this cycle with DH's work we can only bd cd 11 (second day of positive OPK) and tomorrow night.....oh well I am already planning for next cycle with opks and maybe even soy if I find out a bit more about it! And maybe even temping! Going to be busy! Are there any particular brands of thermometer that are best?

Powell- absolutely!! Fx for a sticky birthday bean!!!

Bella - so sorry about the sore breastfeeding! Must be just so awful! Really hope it subsides soon!!

Hal- so sorry you are feeling bummed! Hopefully the witch won't come at all and you will surprise yourself.....if not I will be right there with you next cycle......shall we look into this soy business?! Like to try new things!

Miracles - sorry about dream and bad feeling about the witch I know that feeling so well! But I also had the feeling that the witch was coming every single day when I got my BFP with DS so you aren't out!! Fx!

Hal- FX for you! As Powell says lines completely depend on implantation so hopefully that second line will just get darker!!

Mommyxo- sorry about temp dip......fx it will go right back up for you.....sending you lots of positive thoughts and baby dust!

Bella - thanks for support how you feeling?

Angel- woohoo to the EWCM!!! Get down to it girlie!!

Krissie- exciting that you are testing! 9 DPO so so early don't stress and hang in there! Fx for you hun!

As for me- I am sooooo confused .....got my third smiley face in a row today (as in three days in a row) managed to bd yesterday but won't be able to tonight ......when will I have O'ed?! So confusing! Think I am going to have to force myself to temp next cycle as this is frustrating! Hate that DH and I can't just be every other day for a week to cover our bases! Sorry rant over!

How are all my lovely ladies this evening/afternoon?! Xx

hun i read you can get positive opks for up to three days. i always stop testing right after the first so i don't confuse myself! but i would just dtd the next few days whenever you have a chance just to be on the safe side!

- i remember reading about soy a while ago when trying for dd. i wanted to try it, but also read it could seriously mess up your cycles too. so i chickened out and didn't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->