Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

If you regularly ovulate, it can mess that up. It's taken like clomid for 5 days at the beginning of your cycle. There's dose info on the first page
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...1-cd1-after-mc-first-soy-cycle-anyone-me.html

Well ladies, I am officially out. AF has arrived.

I do seem to ovulate regularly so maybe I don't wanna try soy if it can mess things up.

Maybe I'll start taking prenatals for this next cycle. Anyone else plan to try anything new?

Hal :hugs: so sorry :witch: got you hun :( such crap.

and nope nothing new here. i just don't have the patience to do it! sticking with the ferning, opks, and the temping. just hoping it works.

I do seem to ovulate regularly so maybe I don't wanna try soy if it can mess things up.

Maybe I'll start taking prenatals for this next cycle. Anyone else plan to try anything new?

Look into Geritol instead of prenatal. Old wives tale is there's a baby in every bottle! I took the tonic the cycle I got preg with our son.

I took the pills last cycle.
Thinking about getting the tonic again!

So sorry hun. :hugs:

Not much going on here. Going to test tomorrow and then wait until Monday since I will be gone camping for the weekend so I'm hoping it will keep my mind off ttc. Af is due Sunday or Monday.

Aw Hal, I'm so bummed for you! I was hoping this would be it for you! Next month will be your month for sure! Hopefully the witch doesn't hang around long and you can get down to business soon! ;)

Sorry Hal. I haven't stopped taking prenatals since I had my son but the cycle I had him I did the pineapple thing lol

With having a donor it's hard to dtd every other day so we dtd tonight, planning on in 5 days and then 4 days after that. Should that be enough?

So sorry hun. :hugs:

Not much going on here. Going to test tomorrow and then wait until Monday since I will be gone camping for the weekend so I'm hoping it will keep my mind off ttc. Af is due Sunday or Monday.

oh excited for your test!!!!

Temp took a dive this morning. I'm out. AF will be here most likely either tomorrow or Sunday. I wish there was something I could try different next cycle but I'm not sure what :shrug:

Here is my test for 10 dpo. I can see a second line in person. However, I don't trust it not to be the indent line.

Attachments

• IMG_20150724_064557.jpg
    IMG_20150724_064557.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 10
I feel like I'm giving myself a UTI by holding my wee for 4 hours for OPKs!:haha: My post baby bladder does not appreciate this. Plus all the advice for plentiful CM is drink lots of water.... :wacko:

Here is my test for 10 dpo. I can see a second line in person. However, I don't trust it not to be the indent line.

Good luck!! I really hope it is a second line for you!!
:dust:

Krissie any updates? i hope your ticker just rolled over by itself :(

how is everyone this am?

afm- i'm very gassy since last night. odd. i'm not usually like this. assuming another nice new fun thing for af. if i don't spot today i may test tomorrow i'll be 12 dpo. temp dipped slightly so not a lot of hope. pretty much just waiting on af. cp is high today. yesterday it was low.

It did roll over by itself. But the :witch: got me before I could test this morning.

Yay my first ever positive opk!!
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/20150728_164631_zpsnibyfghk.jpg
Should I Have sex tonight even though we did it this morning??

Krissie- so sorry the witch got you
mommyxofxone- I hope the witch stays away for you
Angeloftroy- yay for your first positive OPK!! Go catch that eggy

It did roll over by itself. But the :witch: got me before I could test this morning.

so sorry again krissie :cry::hugs:

Yay my first ever positive opk!!
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/20150728_164631_zpsnibyfghk.jpg
Should I Have sex tonight even though we did it this morning??

hurrah!!!! i would do it tomorrow and the next day to follow up. if he can manage that plus tonight go for it :happydance: get goin!

Krissie- so sorry the witch got you
mommyxofxone- I hope the witch stays away for you
Angeloftroy- yay for your first positive OPK!! Go catch that eggy

thanks hun me tooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member