Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

So it seems a lot of you ladies temp. I did not expect af this morning so I didn't temp. Is it going to matter of I start on CD 2?

So it seems a lot of you ladies temp. I did not expect af this morning so I didn't temp. Is it going to matter of I start on CD 2?

No that's just fine! If you haven't signed up for FF yet, sign up off my chart!

No that's just fine! If you haven't signed up for FF yet, sign up off my chart!

Thanks. I've had an acct there for years that I've tracked cycle length and opks. I tried temping when ttc #1 but I sleep so terribly. From what I've read and listened to though it seems that I can still get some reliable data. I usually sleep between 3-6 decent so I am going to aim to test at 6.

Krissie sorry again about AF just sucks but great that you making new plans for this cycle.....

I am with you i think I will def temp next cycle as I had no idea at all what my body was doing this cycle!
Not sure if I told you guys but I got positive OPK cd11,12,13,15,16?!?!?! I'm worried my body was trying to O and didn't manage it so def think I need to try temping to find out! To make it worse we only managed to BD CD10 and 13!
Brown spotting a bit yesterday and today and mild AF type cramps too so very much feeling out!
I also haven't noticed very much EWCM any ideas for helping that ladies?
Nice for this thread to have picked up again we seemed to loose eachother for a bit!
Hope everyone is well! xx

Twinkle- I have considered using mucinex (specifically the guaifenesin only one) to help with cm. But I'm on the fence as my last few cycles have had good cm and.I have some conceive plus for backup. When ttc ds I used evening primaries oil which I found helpful and of course we did use preseed the cycle we were successful.

Krissie sorry again about AF just sucks but great that you making new plans for this cycle.....

I am with you i think I will def temp next cycle as I had no idea at all what my body was doing this cycle!
Not sure if I told you guys but I got positive OPK cd11,12,13,15,16?!?!?! I'm worried my body was trying to O and didn't manage it so def think I need to try temping to find out! To make it worse we only managed to BD CD10 and 13!
Brown spotting a bit yesterday and today and mild AF type cramps too so very much feeling out!
Nice for this thread to have picked up again we seemed to loose eachother for a bit!

i would be totally lost without temping. seriously. i needs it. lol i'm addicted to it!

So sorry about AF coming Krissie :(.
Come on next cycle!! :dust:

Hope you ladies get your sweet rainbows soon :hugs:. Good luck to those posting their :) recently and are trying right now too!!

:dust: :dust:

Brown spotting and cramps could totally be imp!antation!

Well I got my smiley face yesterday afternoon, we had sex yesterday morning and the early hours of this morning. Now our work schedules mean we can't :sex: again until tomorrow evening, meaning at least 40 hours without sex.. Is this detrimental? I'm seriously considering phoning in sick to work!

I think you've had sex at the best time :)

My possible fertility issues aside I have a good chance of getting pregnant this month. I'm going to have sex every other day from cd10 which is saturday. My OH is off worj all of next week because it's his and Thomas' birthday so we should conceive!!

my temp went up up up today- so i tested.

:bfn:

i don't understand :nope:

I have no cramping, no nothing. no spotting. just. here.

Powell- thanks for the words of support, this cycle seems just like last cycle but you never know I guess anything is possible!!

Krissie- thanks might stick with trying b6 and temping next cycle to check that I'm ovulating and then if I am the next one I might try evening primrose or something for CM?! So many options to try so hard to know!

Angel- woohoo with the BD'ing!! Sounds like you had really good timing! I would worry! Fx for you hun!!

Sequeena- that is just great that you can get down to business this week without having to worry about horrible work. FX that you catch that eggy! With all the planned BD'ing I really hope it happens for you!! Xxx

Mommyxo- sorry about the BFN but yes as Powell said 12 DPO BFN may just mean you implanted a little later!! FX for you that eggy is just burrowing in nice and deep!!

As for me I'm just impatiently waiting for AF .......just want to get started properly next cycle with well timed BD'ing and temping!!

Hope all you lovely ladies are well today xx

powell i guess i'm going from last time- with dd i got it at 12. but the ics i were using were 10miu and these wondfos are 25! i had no clue! i'm researching and some ladies don't get a positive for a really long time!!!! might go get a dollar store test which seems to be more sensitive jeez!

Yes the dollar store tests always seemed sensitive to me. It's possible you could have implanted in the last few days so you wouldn't show positive for another few. I implanted 12DPO with my son and didn't get a positive until CD39! You're still in there til :witch: shows

Is it normal to only get the smiley face for 1 day? Today's opk was negative so does that mean I definitely ovulated yesterday? I really hope so as DTD 6 days in a row leading up to it and early hours this morning!!! Even managed when camping with my family!! I had horrid cramps last night which are new for me, I assume that was ovulation? Which makes me think this may be the first time I've actually O since coming off BCP as I've not felt that the other cycles and I'm not ill or anything. I'm struggling to remember whether I had O pain before I had Micah, I wasn't TTC so I probably never made the connection if I did.

I know it's super earlyat 7dpo and a bfn but what can I say I'm a poas addict! For some reason I can't figure out how to load a pic

Is it normal to only get the smiley face for 1 day? Today's opk was negative so does that mean I definitely ovulated yesterday? I really hope so as DTD 6 days in a row leading up to it and early hours this morning!!! Even managed when camping with my family!! I had horrid cramps last night which are new for me, I assume that was ovulation? Which makes me think this may be the first time I've actually O since coming off BCP as I've not felt that the other cycles and I'm not ill or anything. I'm struggling to remember whether I had O pain before I had Micah, I wasn't TTC so I probably never made the connection if I did.
It depends on your body, but I think many people begin surging sometime in the AM and will register a positive around 2pm. If this is your first time using OPKs, I'd recommend testing multiple times a day to make sure you don't miss your surge! Some people only surge for a couple of hours.

Thanks Powell, I had my positive yesterday at 4pm and it was gone when I tested at midday today so looks I think hopeful that my surge was yesterday? I expected it to stay positive today but I'm glad if I O'd yesterday as I'm working overnight tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->