Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Thanks Powell, I had my positive yesterday at 4pm and it was gone when I tested at midday today so looks I think hopeful that my surge was yesterday? I expected it to stay positive today but I'm glad if I O'd yesterday as I'm working overnight tonight.

Sounds that way! You can expect to O anywhere from 12-36 hours after the positive test then the egg will survive around 12-24 hours

got some nice streaks of blood today but nothing since (totally normal to spot the day before af)- but expecting the witch tomorrow am.

my af is due tomorrow, so WHY did i get such a temp jump today?

got some nice streaks of blood today but nothing since (totally normal to spot the day before af)- but expecting the witch tomorrow am.

You're chart totally looks like you should be getting a bfp!! F'xd the spotting goes away, temps stay up and you get a beautiful positive!!

You're chart totally looks like you should be getting a bfp!! F'xd the spotting goes away, temps stay up and you get a beautiful positive!!

I agree! Yesterday could have been an implant dip and that would explain the spotting too

thanks love i just don't think so! i got a spot of pink last night, but nothing yet this morning. all clear.

I agree! Yesterday could have been an implant dip and that would explain the spotting too

that would be lovely but i doubt it! just waiting on the witchy poo

My husband is being really crap about this whole thing. He's been just as keen as me to have another baby but the last two times I've tried to initiate sex he's been completely disinterested, he's rejecting me and then when I talk him into it he does the bare minimum :( this morning he said I had 'forced him' by guilt tripping him and he feels I've ruined the whole thing by using OPKs. :(
I've never felt so unattractive. Does anyone else have this problem? I am so upset.

My husband is being really crap about this whole thing. He's been just as keen as me to have another baby but the last two times I've tried to initiate sex he's been completely disinterested, he's rejecting me and then when I talk him into it he does the bare minimum :( this morning he said I had 'forced him' by guilt tripping him and he feels I've ruined the whole thing by using OPKs. :(
I've never felt so unattractive. Does anyone else have this problem? I am so upset.

oh hun i'm so sorry.

last summer dh talked me into trying again. i got all into it. in the middle of my positive OPK days? he found ways to not dtd. i was so upset. turned out when i finally went wild on him that he had changed his mind, got cold feet. so we stopped. now here we are again. and i'm doing opks but he asks what the tests say. it's totally different than last year, he seems better about the whole ordeal. can you find out if he's getting cold feet? and if you're anything like me and HAVE to know things like opks, i'd tell him in all seriousness, but you HAVE to know personally! he should be on board. sometimes with ttc, it's all or nothing!

I am so sorry sweetie :hugs:.

I have never had that issue, but my husband did tell me he doesn't want me using OPk's while we TTC our second baby. Now that we are not TTC anymore, it has not been an issue. I think that if we were still TTC and I was using them, that it would make him uncomfortable and less likely to be "in the mood".

Thanks, I have agreed with him not to use OPKs next cycle (if we don't get our bfp this month) and to relax more. It's so hard to relax though! He assured me that it's definitely not cold feet, just a feeling of messing with the natural order of things. :/

I think a lot of guys feel that way.

:happydance: just in time for hubs birthday tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG952015080195084223995.jpg
    IMG952015080195084223995.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
I have never talked with DH about using opks I just do and try to initiate when I need to if it doesn't happen on its own, that way it doesn't seem like such a chore or make him feel like he's being used. I just pretty much do my own thing, don't talk about it and he gets to enjoy dtd frequently and without protection so he's a happy man! :haha:

Lol that's what I was going to do when we start TTC :haha:.

i totally tell dh 'hey i'm taking my test now' and he asks what it says so he knows if he's 'on duty' or not lol

I text mine pics of my smiley faces and feed him meds haha

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on in a while - we went away for a week to go visit family and friends.

I forgot to take my thermometer with me and now I'm on CD 11! Im due to ovulate in 3-4 days so hopefully it's not too late to start temping again this cycle.

I haven't had a chance to catch up on everything here but hope y'all are doing well. I did see your positive OPK Powell - exciting!

I will tell you that time went by FAST while we were away and not thinking about temping and logging in things.

Peak day is usually O day...I think that's today! And hubs' birthday! Let's make a baby!

Attachments

• IMG_20150802_114912027.jpg
    IMG_20150802_114912027.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79