Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Welcome back hal! Hope the stress free week away got your body in tip top baby making shape!!

Powell you just HAVE to fall pregnant this cycle! How wonderful to know you conceived on DHs birthday!!

Fingers crossed extra tight for you both! And lots of :dust:

Welcome back hal! Hope the stress free week away got your body in tip top baby making shape!!

Powell you just HAVE to fall pregnant this cycle! How wonderful to know you conceived on DHs birthday!!

Fingers crossed extra tight for you both! And lots of :dust:

I know right?! And it's the same cycle as our son was conceived, just 2 weeks off!

I text mine pics of my smiley faces and feed him meds haha

I did that this cycle!! Sent the pic and my silly clueless DH got all excited thinking I was pregnant when he saw a smiley face even though he knew I had had AF!! Boys.....sometimes I wonder?!?!

Sorry been away for a few days girls..... DS and I went to the beach for a few days with my parents as DH was on a stag do in Bratislava !! He is back in one piece just about!! But has been in bed since 8pm and hasn't eaten a thing all day!!

How is everyone doing? I'm still spotting which is not a good thing no matter what. Have an appointment with the doc next Thursday for an exam .....won't be pleasant but will put my mind at ease to make sure all is ok hopefully........xxx

Thanks, I have agreed with him not to use OPKs next cycle (if we don't get our bfp this month) and to relax more. It's so hard to relax though! He assured me that it's definitely not cold feet, just a feeling of messing with the natural order of things. :/

Hey petal so sorry you feeling down...... i do sometimes have problems with DH being too tired to bd On some work nights.or else he is working away with work and it's hard.....he doesn't really get it that it usually takes more than one shot in roughly the right week to make a baba!! I wouldn't relax when not taking OPKs as my cycle is so erratic but totally understand how boys can find it too much like pressure or work with opks in their face and deadlines......sometimes their minds and ....other parts of their body lol.......work differently than ours......really hope you both find a balance hun!! Xxx:hugs:

Hey guys! Well as expected AF here.....after days and days of spotting....back to my 23 day cycle after 30 days last month which is at least back to normal.....starting temping tomorrow morning and heading out to buy Vit B6.......fingers crossed this cycle .....going to start OPK testing cd 5 as I got my positive randomly on cd 10 last month and it caught me unaware! I expected this AF so much I'm ok.....just do determined about next month! Still technically an Aug testing so that's at least good!
! How everyone? Xx

Good luck making a birthday baby Powell!

Twinkle so sorry that AF got you! She's so nasty - ugh. Hopefully August will be a lucky month!

Mommy and miracles - how are you both? Are either of you doing anything different this cycle?

I just got some prenatals at the store and am gonna take those and vitamin C. If nothing else they're good for the body!

Good luck Powell :)

So sorry Twinkle :hugs: :hugs:

Mommy- hehe! I know how you feel I am so so cranky!!! And so so sore my tummy is just killing me this AF is so so painful and heavy just bursting for it to be over!!

I am heading out today got Vit B6 and ordering my preseed online. I didn't temp this morning as I was up all night with the pain of AF and going to the bathroom so I didn't think it would work! Will try tomorrow morning.

Girls I have discovered something else which I am pretty upset about....my mum and dad are 40 years married next summer and mum has announced that she is renting a villa in Portugal for three weeks in July......she wants DH and DS and I to come stay with them for as long as we can of those 3 weeks so the catch is I either have to be able to bring a newborn with me or I have to be pregnant but still able to fly! To be safe DH and I have worked out that of we don't conceive this month we will have to wait until February to start trying again!!! Yes February!!! Aghhhhh!!! No pressure for this cycle then?!?!?!

Mommy- hehe! I know how you feel I am so so cranky!!! And so so sore my tummy is just killing me this AF is so so painful and heavy just bursting for it to be over!!

I am heading out today got Vit B6 and ordering my preseed online. I didn't temp this morning as I was up all night with the pain of AF and going to the bathroom so I didn't think it would work! Will try tomorrow morning.

Girls I have discovered something else which I am pretty upset about....my mum and dad are 40 years married next summer and mum has announced that she is renting a villa in Portugal for three weeks in July......she wants DH and DS and I to come stay with them for as long as we can of those 3 weeks so the catch is I either have to be able to bring a newborn with me or I have to be pregnant but still able to fly! To be safe DH and I have worked out that of we don't conceive this month we will have to wait until February to start trying again!!! Yes February!!! Aghhhhh!!! No pressure for this cycle then?!?!?!

That's not ok oh my gosh! february?!

Twinkle so sorry that AF got you! She's so nasty - ugh. Hopefully August will be a lucky month!

Mommy and miracles - how are you both? Are either of you doing anything different this cycle?

I just got some prenatals at the store and am gonna take those and vitamin C. If nothing else they're good for the body!

I am going to TRY pineapple after the O week or whenever- does anyone remember how that works lol i THINK i did tht with dd but honestly can't remember!

afm- :coffee: cd 5. Can't start opks til next thursday.

I've read better things about using a B Complex. Also, if you take one B vit and not the others, it's possible to become defficient in the others

Twinkle - I soooooo hope this is your month then!! February is just so far away! I would love a fall baby (due date in October would be perfect!) But that means not conceiving until around that time and it seems like such a long wait! But my body doesn't seem to be in any rush just like last time so it just might happen!

Afm I think I'm going to have the same trouble trying to track by cm as I did last time! Arg. It's so hard for me for some reason. I get so frustrated not being able to confidently pinpoint O but then I just have to tell myself as long as we bd through the possible window it covers me so I'm trying to not stress it. Went to an awesome consignment sale and got dd lots more clothes! Just wish I knew whether or not I will get to pass all of her stuff along to another little person or not. Would justify me buying her way too many clothes if I knew they were going to get used more than once :haha:

Twinkle - I soooooo hope this is your month then!! February is just so far away! I would love a fall baby (due date in October would be perfect!) But that means not conceiving until around that time and it seems like such a long wait! But my body doesn't seem to be in any rush just like last time so it just might happen!

Afm I think I'm going to have the same trouble trying to track by cm as I did last time! Arg. It's so hard for me for some reason. I get so frustrated not being able to confidently pinpoint O but then I just have to tell myself as long as we bd through the possible window it covers me so I'm trying to not stress it. Went to an awesome consignment sale and got dd lots more clothes! Just wish I knew whether or not I will get to pass all of her stuff along to another little person or not. Would justify me buying her way too many clothes if I knew they were going to get used more than once :haha:

I have better luck with CP than CM. Have you tried that?

Kind of but I never really know how to judge it either because I've never really paid attention to that either so I don't have anything to compare it to but I'm trying that this cycle too. Wish I would get an actual positive on an opk but I never have yet. Mine just always get pretty dark but never quite as dark as the control.

It takes a cycle or so to see all the changes your cervix goes thru but I find my cervix HSO before my OPKs are even half positive so I know 1. I'm fertile and 2. I'll be getting positive OPK in a day or so

I hope it helps you too!

I am going to TRY pineapple after the O week or whenever- does anyone remember how that works lol i THINK i did tht with dd but honestly can't remember!

I did pineapple with my son! I am not sure if that's what did it finally but heck anything can help :) I just peeled the pineapple and sliced into 5 discs. Don't core it, you are going for the bromelin. And I just ate it/made it into smoothies for dpo1-5

Mommy- I know!!! February!! I am so so upset about it but don't want to upset my mum about it all as it is such an important occasion for them and would just be crushing for them if we couldn't make it!! Come on August eggy!!!!!!

Why are you starting your OPKs so late do you have a long cycle? Sorry I have forgotten ......I am going to start my opks from this Friday....With my positive OPK on CD 10 last cycle I don't want to take any chances this cycle for missing that eggy!! Starting temps tomorrow as thermometer arrived today....... Hope I remember when I wake up to take it!!

I think I did the pineapple thing with DS too but I can't exactly remember what I did either?! Want to try this cycle!! Will be throwing everything but the kitchen sink into this one!!

Thanks for the tip Powell- I did look at theB complex it they didn't have a very high amount of B6in them compared to the b6 on its own and it took B6 on its own to sort out my spotting when we were TTC DS.......i looked and there are a variety of other B vitamins in my pre natal so I hope that will maybe balance it out (not very much b6in prenatal so won't overdose).

Will try and work out this fertility friend chart thingy tomorrow so I am start posting my temps and put it on my signature so you lovely ladies who know what you are doing might be able to help if I get stuck!!

Mommy- I know!!! February!! I am so so upset about it but don't want to upset my mum about it all as it is such an important occasion for them and would just be crushing for them if we couldn't make it!! Come on August eggy!!!!!!

Why are you starting your OPKs so late do you have a long cycle? Sorry I have forgotten ......I am going to start my opks from this Friday....With my positive OPK on CD 10 last cycle I don't want to take any chances this cycle for missing that eggy!! Starting temps tomorrow as thermometer arrived today....... Hope I remember when I wake up to take it!!

I think I did the pineapple thing with DS too but I can't exactly remember what I did either?! Want to try this cycle!! Will be throwing everything but the kitchen sink into this one!!

Thanks for the tip Powell- I did look at theB complex it they didn't have a very high amount of B6in them compared to the b6 on its own and it took B6 on its own to sort out my spotting when we were TTC DS.......i looked and there are a variety of other B vitamins in my pre natal so I hope that will maybe balance it out (not very much b6in prenatal so won't overdose).

Will try and work out this fertility friend chart thingy tomorrow so I am start posting my temps and put it on my signature so you lovely ladies who know what you are doing might be able to help if I get stuck!!

i can start doing opks at cd14. but i don't usually O until apparently 16 at the earliest. my cycles can be anywhere from 30-40 ish days. but lately are falling right on 31 days.

I did pineapple with my son! I am not sure if that's what did it finally but heck anything can help :) I just peeled the pineapple and sliced into 5 discs. Don't core it, you are going for the bromelin. And I just ate it/made it into smoothies for dpo1-5

duuuur didn't even think about smoothies! ok that's great, i'll have to do something like that. i don't eat a ton of pineapple normally as i have a reaction to the acid in it, and my mouth starts to hurt lol!

If remember correctly B vits are water soluble so you pee out any excess. But the other B vits in your prenatal should def help! I take a B Complex with Vit C and folic acid since vit C is good for ovulation as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->