Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Twinkle - I soooooo hope this is your month then!! February is just so far away! I would love a fall baby (due date in October would be perfect!) But that means not conceiving until around that time and it seems like such a long wait! But my body doesn't seem to be in any rush just like last time so it just might happen!

Afm I think I'm going to have the same trouble trying to track by cm as I did last time! Arg. It's so hard for me for some reason. I get so frustrated not being able to confidently pinpoint O but then I just have to tell myself as long as we bd through the possible window it covers me so I'm trying to not stress it. Went to an awesome consignment sale and got dd lots more clothes! Just wish I knew whether or not I will get to pass all of her stuff along to another little person or not. Would justify me buying her way too many clothes if I knew they were going to get used more than once :haha:

Thanks miracles I really hope so too. Wouldn't necessarily mind if I knew we would definitely conceive in feb when we start TTC again but as we all know we can't make that happen!

I agree with trying not stress it .......on the other hand I too want to try and track o which is why I am trying temping this cycle but we shall see!

Powell- good to know about the water soluble....nice to know I won't be overdoing it! And will check what my Vit C intake is with my prenatal thanks!!

Mommy- glad your cycle seems to be at the shorter end of your scale at the mo! Fx for o next week!!

I have no idea about CP or CM I should really try and learn something other than EWCM!! :dohh:

Hope you all have a good day girlies!

It takes a cycle or so to see all the changes your cervix goes thru but I find my cervix HSO before my OPKs are even half positive so I know 1. I'm fertile and 2. I'll be getting positive OPK in a day or so

I hope it helps you too!

This is definitely how it seemed to be this morning! Also yesterday I had quite a bit of watery cm and just felt really wet all evening so fx'd I'm entering my fertile phase already!

I feel out this cycle. According to fertility friend I am 12 dpo according to just how I know my body I am 7 dpo. Getting bfns so far. Just really uneasy not knowing how messed up my cycle is compared to before my son

I feel out this cycle. According to fertility friend I am 12 dpo according to just how I know my body I am 7 dpo. Getting bfns so far. Just really uneasy not knowing how messed up my cycle is compared to before my son

Sorry you feel out hun.....I hate that feeling :hugs:.....but as you know it's still really early for you......especially as you think you aren't as far on as ff say you are......fx for you hun! Xxx

It takes a cycle or so to see all the changes your cervix goes thru but I find my cervix HSO before my OPKs are even half positive so I know 1. I'm fertile and 2. I'll be getting positive OPK in a day or so

I hope it helps you too!

This is definitely how it seemed to be this morning! Also yesterday I had quite a bit of watery cm and just felt really wet all evening so fx'd I'm entering my fertile phase already!

Hope so miracles! What CD are you?

Hey ladies- I have been lurking around but not posting much. I started back at work today so I am hoping that will keep my mind occupied. This has been the longest wait to O!! I am hoping I O Saturday. My opk is slightly darker today, but its hard to tell if its because I am gearing up to surge or if its just a test with more dye.

I got some grapefruit juice since I have had small amounts of watery/ewcm and I really want more. I am hoping to avoid using my conceive plus. Last cycle I had (tmi) gobs of ewcm the day I o'd and I didn't do anything extra so maybe it is coming?

Hope so miracles! What CD are you?

It was just false hope! Fertile signs disappeared, other than cervix is still open. I'm only CD12 so far. Last cycle I don't think I O'd til 18 but I'm not real sure about that. Opk this afternoon was barely anything. Still a big waiting game at this point!

Hey girlies- hope you enjoying your weekends. Well I got a flashy smiley face OPK this morning!!! Cd6! The leaflet said to start testing on cd 6 if you have a 23 day cycle so I did and thank goodness I did! So DH and managed to BD this morning before DS woke up which is a first as he always wakes us up. I'm away this evening with my mum for her birthday but hopefully we can be again Sunday night.....I haven't used the dual hormone CB test before so not sure how many flashy smiley faces I will get before a solid one? Seems so early but I guess it makes sense with my cycle.

Have started temping this cycle.....do you know how i get my chart on my page?

Hey girlies- hope you enjoying your weekends. Well I got a flashy smiley face OPK this morning!!! Cd6! The leaflet said to start testing on cd 6 if you have a 23 day cycle so I did and thank goodness I did! So DH and managed to BD this morning before DS woke up which is a first as he always wakes us up. I'm away this evening with my mum for her birthday but hopefully we can be again Sunday night.....I haven't used the dual hormone CB test before so not sure how many flashy smiley faces I will get before a solid one? Seems so early but I guess it makes sense with my cycle.

ok i'll try to do it step by step. go to ff- at the top there are a few small tabs. this one is called "sharing" - put mouse over that or click it whatever makes it open for you. under 'charting homepage' click the link called 'get code' you can then take the codes, just make sure you take the bbcode one

ok so there weren't as many steps as i thought lol. hope that helps twinkle! and make sure you've set up your chart page first too i don't know if it'll let you do it before you do that.

cd 9. :coffee:

The dual hormone test picks up estrogen and LH. Your estrogen surges before LH. The flashing smiley picks up the estrogen surge and the solid smiley picks up the LH surge.

The amount of flashing smileys will vary from person to person as the test is more personalized than a regular dipstick or midstream test. I personally got two days of flashing smileys before my solid.
I've read a little chat about getting lots of flashing smileys before a solid and some said after you get a flashing smiley it won't go back to a circle (no surge)..only stay flashing until solid

HTH!!

Hey girlies thanks so much for all the advice. Can't seem to get my chart on using my phone but will try on the I pad some time this week!

How is everyone doing?

I have got my fourth day of flashy smiley today!! So no LH surge yet.....no BDing last night DH was too tired from work and rugby (grrrr) but hoping to get back down to it tonight! CD 9 here but no real idea when I will o at all just hope I get a solid smiley before I run out of sticks! They so expensive!! I guess I'm one of those that you read about Powell that get lots of smiley faces.....I won't mind as long as I get a solid one!!

Mommyxo have you started your OPKs yet?

Hugs and baby dust to you all ......looking forward to updates xx

Hey girlies thanks so much for all the advice. Can't seem to get my chart on using my phone but will try on the I pad some time this week!

How is everyone doing?

I have got my fourth day of flashy smiley today!! So no LH surge yet.....no BDing last night DH was too tired from work and rugby (grrrr) but hoping to get back down to it tonight! CD 9 here but no real idea when I will o at all just hope I get a solid smiley before I run out of sticks! They so expensive!! I guess I'm one of those that you read about Powell that get lots of smiley faces.....I won't mind as long as I get a solid one!!

Mommyxo have you started your OPKs yet?

Hugs and baby dust to you all ......looking forward to updates xx

i never did those because of the expense! my goodness! and no not yet, they start on thursday on cd14. my pre-o temps are whack this month though. really strange.

Krissie- how are the opks looking today?

Still negative. I'm hoping they go darker this afternoon.

I hope I get a positive soon. We bd Sat and Sun because we won't likely get another chance before Saturday. Feeling pretty discouraged for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->