Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Tested this morning and think I may have the start of a BFP....faint lines on 3 different 10mius, 2 different brands! I really hope this is it!!

Angel - so sorry about AF. Always such a let down but stay positive for next cycle! You'll get it soon!

Twinkle - I never used the digital ones because yes, they are very expensive! I usually start peeing on the cheapies when I notice EWCM because usually I will get a positive 3-4 days later. When do you usually O? CD 9 seems a little early!

Krissie good luck with the OPKs! Don't feel discouraged! Just keep BDing when you can because the little suckers survive for several days!

Powell omg! Post pics ASAP!!

It's blurry but its the best I managed to get on my tablet. These are at the 10 min mark

Attachments

• IMG_20150811_111209.jpg
    IMG_20150811_111209.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 13
I definitely see it on the top test powell! Good luck! Hope to see them get much darker soon!!

I had to get up to pee yesterday morning an hour before normal temp time, couldn't hold it. So I temp'd early, I didn't think an hour would make a big difference, and I still don't know that it did, but I had a drop yesterday and I had cramps and some o pain so I was sure yesterday was it :nope:, temp dropped even lower this morning. Ugh. I had such a good feeling at the beginning of this cycle, that's completely vanished now.

Miracles - maybe you're O-ing today! Last cycle I had O pain but didn't O til the following day. Don't give up hope and keep BDing :)

Powell I feel like we are on all the same threads, haha.

Powell! Oh my goodness how exciting! I def see something! Really really hope it just keeps getting darker for you!! Keep us updated with pics!! Xx

Angel - so sorry about AF. Always such a let down but stay positive for next cycle! You'll get it soon!

Twinkle - I never used the digital ones because yes, they are very expensive! I usually start peeing on the cheapies when I notice EWCM because usually I will get a positive 3-4 days later. When do you usually O? CD 9 seems a little early!

Krissie good luck with the OPKs! Don't feel discouraged! Just keep BDing when you can because the little suckers survive for several days!

Powell omg! Post pics ASAP!!

I'm never 100 %sure as I don't temp but have had two 23 day cycles and got positive opks on cd 10 with both those cycles so I assume some time soon after that. I think it's the flashy smiley face that is confusing me as it is just telling me I'm fertile without actually detecting my LH surge.....when (if) I get my solid smiley I will have more of an idea. Was just confusing to have had four days of flashy faces already when the box led me to believe that you usually got 2 days of flashy followed by solid. But the more I have been looking into it the more I realise that some people get lots more flashy days than 2 so I just keep testing!

Only problem is DH is really tired this week with work and a rugby tournament so I hope he can bd when I need him to!! :dohh:

Miracles - maybe you're O-ing today! Last cycle I had O pain but didn't O til the following day. Don't give up hope and keep BDing :)

Powell I feel like we are on all the same threads, haha.

Hopefully! I just hate that I was so certain yesterday was the day and totally expected a temp spike this morning only for it to go even lower :dohh: I did test with an OPK this morning/afternoon & got a line just a tad bit lighter than the control (darkest I ever get, really) and I have a pretty good hormonal headache today so I'm thinking, hoping really, that I'll see that temp spike in the AM. I hate not knowing for sure until after the fact but as long as it happens then I'm good! Don't want to get my hopes up again for nothing! :winkwink:

I definitely see it on the top test powell! Good luck! Hope to see them get much darker soon!!

I had to get up to pee yesterday morning an hour before normal temp time, couldn't hold it. So I temp'd early, I didn't think an hour would make a big difference, and I still don't know that it did, but I had a drop yesterday and I had cramps and some o pain so I was sure yesterday was it :nope:, temp dropped even lower this morning. Ugh. I had such a good feeling at the beginning of this cycle, that's completely vanished now.

Hey miracles- I have been attempting to temp this cycle ,emphasis on the word attempting!!! My temps are all over the place but I find it so so hard to temp at the same time I always wake up through the night especially in the early hours of the morning so I think temping just might not ensure for me? Keep that positive mental attitude going.....it works wonders.....would be so much easier if this was just a simple affair wouldn't it!! Fx for you hun xxx

Twinkletoes I hear ya about the getting up multiple times a night. My bladder must shrink up something fierce at night because I ALWAYS have to pee. I do temp though and if it's more than 2-3 hours before I have to wake up for work, I'll just wait to temp until my alarm goes off. If it's less than that, I'll take my temp at the time I wake up to go pee. Although I do have varying times, it still gives me a shift on my chart that confirms O.

Miracles I hope you get your temp jump tomorrow!!

I pee usually twice a night and still see the shift....keep it up!

I'm also up multiple times between ds, dh coming home, and going pee. I am still plowing through with temping, but I usually only get at most 2-2.5 hours before having to temp.

Whoo Powell that's awesome.
My cycles are so long now I'm currently cd 37 and I'm thinking af will either be here cd 39-40. Tests are still bfn so still feeling out. Onto the next cycle.

Finally able to get a decent pic with hubs' phone since he's still sleeping! I'm starting to get a line on the regular sensitivity ICs :happydance: might try a digi in little!

Attachments

• received_10152893286770518.jpg
    received_10152893286770518.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
  • received_10152893287355518.jpg
    received_10152893287355518.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
that's great news powell! congrats!!!!

i'm going to the beach today for a few days, will be back friday or sat not sure. I'm supposed to O over the weekend. was going to start opks tomorrow, i usually have at least two days of negatives. So even if i got a positive at the earliest would be saturday (trying to make sure i don't freak while i'm down there lol) but i have no signs of O either. Ferning only just started. i might take my microscope with me. but won't be temping. and i'm not doing opks with family there either.

dh is staying home which is why i'm slightly freaked we'll miss this cycle but, hopefully it'll all go well. i definitely shouldn't miss it. I don't even have good cm yet. and cp is still medium.

debating coming home afternoon friday but might TRY to stay til saturday. i get bad allergies there too. we'll see.

sorry for the ramble ladies!

Oooo Powell I'm so excited for you!! Lines are looking good!!!

We're on holiday atm, CD5 and AF is just trailing off today, going to start :sex: at least every other day tonight to cover all bases but I'm not hopeful as my LP was really short again last cycle (9 days). When we get home on Sat I'm starting vit B6+12 daily instead of the 'when I remember' method that didn't work last cycle!!!

I think I'm going to ask GP about my short LP but I'm fully expecting to be told to go away and keep trying as this is only cycle 5.

SMU. The FR gold digis are super sensitive! There was barely a line on the 25miu IC!

Attachments

• received_10152893394890518.jpg
    received_10152893394890518.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79