Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Afm, CD 16 here and still no positive opk. My last dose of Clomid was 10 days ago. From what I have read if it was going to work it should have worked within 10 days from last dose. :cry:

Mommy have a great trip!

Angel - hope you're enjoying your vacay too! Being away really makes the waiting to O go by quicker!

Miracles sorry about the temp drop. Maybe today is finally O day?

Powell - woo hoo for that digi! I've never seen that kind before. I kinda like the "yes!" rather than just "pregnant"

Krissie - sorry about the O delay. Is there any chance the clomid could cause the delay? I've never used it but anything that messes with your hormones can cause it to be sooner or later I would think. Hopefully you're just producing an extra strong egg!

I'm now 5dpo and itching for it to be testing day already!

Hal- The more have read online today the more I have noticed a lot of people experience delays and actually O around CD 16-17. I haven't done an opk today since I refused to bring any to work since yesterday I was obsessed. So hoping for a positive tonight.

Mommy have a great trip!

Angel - hope you're enjoying your vacay too! Being away really makes the waiting to O go by quicker!

Powell - woo hoo for that digi! I've never seen that kind before. I kinda like the "yes!" rather than just "pregnant"

Krissie - sorry about the O delay. Is there any chance the clomid could cause the delay? I've never used it but anything that messes with your hormones can cause it to be sooner or later I would think. Hopefully you're just producing an extra strong egg!

It's the new FR gold digi and its really sensitive! I love it!

Mommy have a great trip!

Hopefully so! Although that doesn't put me in with much of a chance but I've finally got this figured out! Got my first positive opk ever today! Hoping to see a rise in the morning!

When will you start testing??

Are you temping too Krissie? I bet you'll get your positive in the next couple days.

Miracles - yay for positive OPK!! Go get that egg now!

Yes, I am temping. Negative opk yesterday. I'm out of ic but they are suppose to get here tomorrow.

mommy- hope you really enjoy the beach.....I would just love to be going to the beach for a few days I'm so jealous!! Enjoy every second! X

Hal- glad you manage to temp with such erratic sleep patterns it gives me some hope!! Although they really are ALL over the place!! I know what you mean about itching to test!! I always am right from the start of the TWW!!

Powell- so so so excited for you!! And a digi just makes it so much sweeter!! So exciting!!!

Miracles- that is so so great about the OPK! It's really exciting to see! I'm bursting to see mine too! Fx you catch that little egg!! Swim boys , swim!!

Angel- hope you are enjoying your holiday!! And all the upcoming bd'ing!! I have head so many couple who have conceived on holiday as they are just so relaxed! Fx!!

Krissie- hope you got your opks today and you get that positive soon! Keep us up to date!

AFM- I got my 6th stupid flashy smiley today!! Hehe I know it's good as technically I'm fertile but am ready to see that solid already! Especially as my last cycle was 23 days so the sooner I O the longer my lp......on a good point have watery CM today for the first time in three cycles so maybe the B6 helped?! I have been trying to drink more water so maybe that too! Fx for EWCM and positive OPK soon!!

Hope you are all having a good day girlies! Xxx

Tmi- super excited to get my opks today. I have been having tons of ewcm today. We haven't bd since Sunday so hopefully we can get one in when hubby gets home tomorrow morning.

Yay for EWCM! I always get so excited to see it even though it grosses me out!

any luck krissie?!

we are going to O around the same time most likely! will be nice to have you in the tww with me!

cd 15 here today and just started opks. had a bit of ewcm today too. i was also pissed cause the first test i opened was a freaking hpt! omg! i totally wasted one! how awful. noticed before i dipped it though. but opk has a definite line so it's coming soon. i also have pimples starting. all the signs are here, probably going to dtd tonight just cause we know o is coming.

any luck krissie?!

we are going to O around the same time most likely! will be nice to have you in the tww with me!

cd 15 here today and just started opks. had a bit of ewcm today too. i was also pissed cause the first test i opened was a freaking hpt! omg! i totally wasted one! how awful. noticed before i dipped it though. but opk has a definite line so it's coming soon. i also have pimples starting. all the signs are here, probably going to dtd tonight just cause we know o is coming.

Still getting a negative opk. I just don't know what to think. It would be nice to have someone in the tww.

At least we can get some bd in this weekend. That makes the delayed o better.

any luck krissie?!

Still getting a negative opk. I just don't know what to think. It would be nice to have someone in the tww.

Hey girlies! Happy Saturday!!
I am hoping to be in the TWW with you girls too but starting to worry and want to chuck this CB dual hormone out the window!! This is my 8th straight day of that annoying binkey smiley face!! Starting to stress that either I'm not ovulating or my 23 day cycle won't be long enough to let the eggy stuck!! Anyway DH and I are trying to be EOD so FX I o soon as I'm not sure how long DH will last! He gets so tired with work and rugby!!

Fx we all get those positive opks soon!!!! So we can start the torture of TWW !!:wacko:

I got crosshairs so I'm officially in the tww, hope you all start getting some positive opks so you can join me!! With a short lp I'll be on to the next cycle if your eggies don't drop soon :haha: so here is this for all of you
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

any luck krissie?!

i'll be taking my second opk today. i'll let you know what it says, but hopefully it'll be soon. that line yesterday was definitely darker than it usually is. I was more surprised my temp was as high as it was today. wondering if i'm actually not as close as i thought?

any luck krissie?!

I am hoping to be in the TWW with you girls too but starting to worry and want to chuck this CB dual hormone out the window!! This is my 8th straight day of that annoying binkey smiley face!! Starting to stress that either I'm not ovulating or my 23 day cycle won't be long enough to let the eggy stuck!! Anyway DH and I are trying to be EOD so FX I o soon as I'm not sure how long DH will last! He gets so tired with work and rugby!!

Fx we all get those positive opks soon!!!! So we can start the torture of TWW !!:wacko:

i can' t handle those digital things! so expensive and seem so confusing!!!! fx'd you get the confirmed o soon!

I got crosshairs so I'm officially in the tww, hope you all start getting some positive opks so you can join me!! With a short lp I'll be on to the next cycle if your eggies don't drop soon :haha: so here is this for all of you
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

i can't wait for those cross hairs lol!

any luck krissie?!

I read that if you start testing with the dual hormone too early that you'll get a ton of blinking smileys. What CD did you start?

Powell- I started cd 6 as that's the day it said to with a 23 day cycle?!?! Don't know what to think and my temps are so all over the place I don't know if I will ever know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->