Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Ok mommas I need your help. According to fertility friend I am 16-20 dpo on cycle day 41 and still getting bfns (9 total). I know that I am more than likely out. But does anyone have any advice. I'm going crazy over here not knowing what's going on

Powell- no matter what I do I can't seem to copy the ticker code on my phone and our lap top is broken at the mo so I can't do it there. Don't know actual o date but have been getting positive Opk from cd 10? I have started taking B6 (to try and help with spotting ) and vit C this month do youbthjnknyhat could have affected O date?!
How you feeling Powell? Any symptoms? You must be so excited!!

Rte- sorry I don't have any proper advice but didn't want to not reply to you!! Really hope your wee eggy just implanted really late and you get your BFP! Must be so frustrating for you.....are your cycles usually this long? X

Rte- sorry I don't have any proper advice but didn't want to not reply to you!! Really hope your wee eggy just implanted really late and you get your BFP! Must be so frustrating for you.....are your cycles usually this long? X

Thank you. Before my son they were 29-32 days and my first cycle afterwas 39 days, second was 34, so this one if I could have predicted would have been around the same.

Looks like your body is just trying to get back to normal.....why can't we just flick a switch and know when AF is due and exactly when we O would be so so so much less stressful!!! Hang in there Hun ......if it goes on much longer without a BFP would you maybe think of going to the docs and seeing if they can give you any help? Xxx

rte - i know for me hun after dd my cycles went whack. i mean whack. there was no predicting. except that one would be in the 30s and sometimes the other would be in the high 40s. they took turns. and they've never gone completely back to normal. until this summer when i started ttc again. weird!!!!

twinkle i wish i knew more about the b6 and vit c. i never took any of that, what is the spotting you deal with?

cd17 today. hoping i get my positive opk. because my cp is high soft and open and i know it has to come soon. we dtd the last two nights so i know right now our timing is good. just would like to be in the tww now.

rte - i know for me hun after dd my cycles went whack. i mean whack. there was no predicting. except that one would be in the 30s and sometimes the other would be in the high 40s. they took turns. and they've never gone completely back to normal. until this summer when i started ttc again. weird!!!!

twinkle i wish i knew more about the b6 and vit c. i never took any of that, what is the spotting you deal with?

cd17 today. hoping i get my positive opk. because my cp is high soft and open and i know it has to come soon. we dtd the last two nights so i know right now our timing is good. just would like to be in the tww now.

Hey mommy- the last three cycles I have spotted the whole time from O to AF (brown not red) , have been to Doctor to check everything is ok re infection and had cervical smear so all ok on that front......just annoying.....I heard B6 is really good to help regulate hormones in women's cycles......anyway.....I just wish I would O already I can totally tell DH is running out of steam!!!

Really hope you get your positive OPK soon too Hun!! Hope we both do!! Glad your timing with bding has been good......I don't know if I will be able to get DH to bd today......annoyed he a bit hung over after a friends birthday party last night so I am not convinced I will be able to get in up for it but we shall see!!!

Powell- no matter what I do I can't seem to copy the ticker code on my phone and our lap top is broken at the mo so I can't do it there. Don't know actual o date but have been getting positive Opk from cd 10? I have started taking B6 (to try and help with spotting ) and vit C this month do youbthjnknyhat could have affected O date?!
How you feeling Powell? Any symptoms? You must be so excited!!

You can screen shot your chart!
If you're referring to the flashing smiley since CD10 as positives ..they're not. The dual hormone tests picks up just that, two hormones. The flashing smiley picks up a rise in estrogen which happens before the LH rise.

Feeling just fine! Just sore boobs and hungry all the time lol

Twinkle oh no I hope he can get it up! Dh didn't want to wait a night for every other day so I'm so hoping we get that positive today cause he can't go a long time either.

My ferning is barely there now so assuming it has to be tonight.

Rtebbe - I'm not sure either but it does sound like your body is trying to figure out your cycle again. Good luck and hope you get an answer one way or the other soon! Being in limbo really sucks!

Twinkle and mommy - fingers crossed for getting that positive OPK and catching the egg. I never used the digi OPKs (I've always relied on the cheapies) so I'm not sure about all the flashing smileys. Do you use any cheapies as well twinkle? That way you can see whether the line is getting darker or not.

Powell - glad you're feeling good hun! Hopefully that'll continue!

I'm hoping so too! My pregnancy with our son was a BREEZE so maybe I'll get lucky again! Not counting my chickens tho lol

I couldn't help myself at 9dpo - top test from this morning and bott from just now. Do you ladies see it too?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 14
I couldn't help myself at 9dpo - top test from this morning and bott from just now. Do you ladies see it too?!

That's how mine started!! Go get a FR test and confirm!!!!! Fingers crossed so tight for you Hal!

i don't see anything hal but that doesn't mean anything either!!!! I'm bad with that.

Today's opk is lighter than yesterdays. :growlmad:

this happened with dd, where it went lighter before darker again. Only thing i have going for me is i haven't had my normal O cramps yet.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=889755&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1439756517

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->