Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I couldn't help myself at 9dpo - top test from this morning and bott from just now. Do you ladies see it too?!

Hal I see faint lines on both tests! I really hope that this is the start of your :bfp:. I also used the Accumed tests (they're made by the Wondfo corporation) and got my first :bfp: at 9 DPO as well. :happydance:

Powell congrats on your :bfp: hun! When are you due? :D
Also however your body reacted to the HCG the first time you were pregnant, your second time is likely to at least be similar if not exactly the same. I hope that this pregnancy is another easy one for you. :thumbup:

Thanx hun!! I'm due April 24

Oh I hope so!!

How have you been feeling??

I've been feeling super nauseous, but haven't thrown up as much as I did with Liam so far so I'm counting that as a win. :haha:

Hal! I see it!!! A cautious congrats to you!!! :dance:

Hope you all don't mind me popping in to check on you from time to time :flow:

Of course not! I'm glad you do so you got to see my BFP now that we're pregnant àgain together!!

I love it thag you preggos are still checking in!

I'm glad you guys see a line too. Gonna test again in the morning and pray it's darker.

When I had a chemical the lines never really progressed much so I don't wanna get my hopes up until I see some DARK ones!

I have everything crossed for you Hal, I'm so excited for you! :dance:

Mommy- well ami hope the lighter OPK is a good sign since the same thing happen for you with DD.......fx it gets darker soon! Hope DH is still up for it so to speak!! Lol!

Hal massive congrats! I hope that those lines get darker for you Hun! Keep us up to date!

We have bd'ed cd 6,7,9,11 and 13 so far......going to go again tonight hopefully (cd15), just so confusing I usually have a positive OPK cd 10 and this cycle absolutely nothing! Yes I have been using cheapies too and no positive! I ran out of the digi dual hormone tests.....am just using the digi regular digi now and was negative this morning......as was my cheapie. So question is have I missed my O, am I going to O late or am I not O'ing at all?!?! So confusing!!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

Bella - great to hear from you! Lovely that you checked up on us! How you getting on?

we love it hun!

Mommy- well ami hope the lighter OPK is a good sign since the same thing happen for you with DD.......fx it gets darker soon! Hope DH is still up for it so to speak!! Lol!

Hal massive congrats! I hope that those lines get darker for you Hun! Keep us up to date!

We have bd'ed cd 6,7,9,11 and 13 so far......going to go again tonight hopefully (cd15), just so confusing I usually have a positive OPK cd 10 and this cycle absolutely nothing! Yes I have been using cheapies too and no positive! I ran out of the digi dual hormone tests.....am just using the digi regular digi now and was negative this morning......as was my cheapie. So question is have I missed my O, am I going to O late or am I not O'ing at all?!?! So confusing!!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

we skipped dtd last night in case so he'd be rested up!

i bet it's still coming for you hun! i never ever like to think someone may not be o'ing.

I love it thag you preggos are still checking in!

I'm glad you guys see a line too. Gonna test again in the morning and pray it's darker.

When I had a chemical the lines never really progressed much so I don't wanna get my hopes up until I see some DARK ones!

where is this morning's :test: ?! waiting!!!

afm cd 18 today! holy cow! i got full ferning this am out of no where! it was super tiny, but super tight. hard to tell, and i almost missed it. just looked like junk but there it was! pretty amazing. my temp also dipped to 96.9 so hoping i get that positive today or tomorrow!!!! fx'd it's today. will update when i take it.

Here is a screen shot of my chart -:shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Mommy I really hope so it would just really suck not to O on the last month we can ttc until feb!!! Glad Hubble rested up! Both ready for action tonight I hope !! I really hope we O soon!!!

Thanks ladies!! Top cheapie is yesterday and bottom is this morning. Then I decided to bust out the big guns:haha:

I hope this sticks! AF due Wednesday so if I get passed that I'll start getting happy :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 13
I knew it!!!!
Congrats mama. Sending lots of sticky :dust: your way
Which FR did you get?

It's that damn new FRER 6 days sooner. They're curved and neon pink

Thanks ladies!! Top cheapie is yesterday and bottom is this morning. Then I decided to bust out the big guns:haha:

I hope this sticks! AF due Wednesday so if I get passed that I'll start getting happy :thumbup:

Yay! Congrats hun!

I hope it sticks!! DH is away for work and I'm not telling him until Wednesday when he gets back (as long as I'm still getting darker lines). Last time I told him and got him all excited and then AF came.

Twinkle that's a big dip today - hopefully this is it for you and you can start your TWW tomorrow!

Mommy - I bet today is O day for you too! Sounds like you've both been doing a good job of BDing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->