Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hal- sounds like a good plan! Fx those lines just get darker and darker......DH will be so excited on Wed!! Really happy for you Hun xxx

Omg Hal those are definitely :bfp:, yay! I knew it! :dance:
I really hope that this is your rainbow baby, lots and lots of sticky :dust:! :hugs: :happydance:

Thanks ladies!! Top cheapie is yesterday and bottom is this morning. Then I decided to bust out the big guns:haha:

I hope this sticks! AF due Wednesday so if I get passed that I'll start getting happy :thumbup:

so great congrats again hal!!

cd18 and STILL negative opk! :growlmad: darker than yesterdays but seriously? I've had tons of cramping so i'm going to go ahead and dtd tonight just in case.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=890001&d=1439843643

Bella - great to hear from you! Lovely that you checked up on us! How you getting on?

Thanks twinkle! I'm well, thanks for asking! Nausea, sore breasts, & fatigue are the main symptoms, but I'm pulling through! First scan & appointment on Wednesday, so I'm excited/nervous!

Hal! I see it!!! A cautious congrats to you!!! :dance:

Hope you all don't mind me popping in to check on you from time to time :flow:

Of course not! I'm glad you do so you got to see my BFP now that we're pregnant àgain together!!

I know I'm so excited we're going to have #2 together, just like old times! :hug:

Hal! I see it!!! A cautious congrats to you!!! :dance:

Hope you all don't mind me popping in to check on you from time to time :flow:

we love it hun!

:hug: :flow: thanks Hun! Still rooting you on!!!

I love it thag you preggos are still checking in!
:hugs: thanks Hun! I love cheering you all on!

Thanks ladies!! Top cheapie is yesterday and bottom is this morning. Then I decided to bust out the big guns:haha:

I hope this sticks! AF due Wednesday so if I get passed that I'll start getting happy :thumbup:

:yipee: :dance: :happydance: :wohoo: so excited for you!!

Mommy - I'm so sorry that O is taking its sweet time for you! Definitely keep BDing for now and you have a really good shot at catching it!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Tonight's test was def darker than this morning's so I'm feeling more optimistic :)

Hal- so so exciting!! I bet you are just bursting to tell hubbie!! Are you going to do it any particular way?

Bella- so glad you are hanging in there!! So exciting about the scan!! Post a wee pic for us when you get it!!

Mommy- I feel your pain!!! Still not even close to a positive OPK for me!!

Really hoping it happens soon I think hubbie is exhausted!! Hehe!! Really hope yours is positive today mommy so that you can start the TWW! I hope I'll be right behind you but I am starting to think I either missed it or am not going to O.......I am determined to bd as long as DH can manage!!!

Baby and sticky dust to all my lovely ladies!! Xxxx

cd18 and STILL negative opk! :growlmad: darker than yesterdays but seriously? I've had tons of cramping so i'm going to go ahead and dtd tonight just in case.[/IMG]

Same here! I'm CD 22 and no o. I had a ton of fertile cm but that has disappeared. I've had a lot of tenderness and pinching at my left ovary area which keeps getting my hopes up, but even that tenderness fading.

Hal- so so exciting!! I bet you are just bursting to tell hubbie!! Are you going to do it any particular way?

Bella- so glad you are hanging in there!! So exciting about the scan!! Post a wee pic for us when you get it!!

Really hoping it happens soon I think hubbie is exhausted!! Hehe!! Really hope yours is positive today mommy so that you can start the TWW! I hope I'll be right behind you but I am starting to think I either missed it or am not going to O.......I am determined to bd as long as DH can manage!!!

so glad it's not just me. And thanks hun. i had more cramping this am. i don't even care, i just want my positive opk! if i get it today we can bd tonight, tomorrow and the next day. im just afraid to wear out dh before we get that positive.

cd18 and STILL negative opk! :growlmad: darker than yesterdays but seriously? I've had tons of cramping so i'm going to go ahead and dtd tonight just in case.[/IMG]

Same here! I'm CD 22 and no o. I had a ton of fertile cm but that has disappeared. I've had a lot of tenderness and pinching at my left ovary area which keeps getting my hopes up, but even that tenderness fading.

omg me too. same side even for the cramps. and the fertile cm is harder to find! this blows.

The same thing happened to me with all the signs of O but nothing. I started getting signs of O at cd10 and didn't actually O til cd18. I kept thinking I was going to skip O'ing or something but it happened! Don't give up hope! Fingers crossed you ladies enter the tww soon! Even though it's a total drag here! :haha:

Hey girls. I'm sorry i don't post much. I'm sick ALL the time. But here i am 4 dpo ( i think?!) and I NEED HELP. I am itching, like crazy. I am going bananas. Im itching myself raw. I can't sleep. Im rubbing my nose in my sleep. Could this be a symptom?! My nose is runny in the morning just like the last time, but i was NOT this itchy/ Like oh my god, i sat with dh's back scratcher and just could not stop. I don't know what to do. No money for benadryl until later today. I really hope this is a symptom if not im goin to be one angry lady as i have never had allergies before and it's the wrong time of year.:shrug:

So sorry Hun!! Fx it's still to come and you just Oing late......twinges are a good sign!! Hope they get darker for you Hun! This waiting game is a killer isn't it!!! :dohh:

so glad it's not just me. And thanks hun. i had more cramping this am. i don't even care, i just want my positive opk! if i get it today we can bd tonight, tomorrow and the next day. im just afraid to wear out dh before we get that positive.

omg me too. same side even for the cramps. and the fertile cm is harder to find! this blows.

Me too mommy!! I really hope DH can keep going through this week I really don't want to miss that eggy just because I am Oing late (hopefully!)

How was your ok today mommy?

Mine was totally negative this morning and blank circle with CB digi , I tested again at 5 o'clock and the digi was still blank circle but the cheapie was much darker.......I really really really hope I get my positive tomorrow!!!

Krissie- any luck?

I am going to try and post a pic of the opk and you girlies can tell me what you think......still not positive I know but is it close??????:shrug:

I'm so sorry you guys are still struggling witth O day! Ugh! Makes me wanna shake your ovaries and say "let go of that egg already!"

Twinkle - that DOES look close to positive!! I bet tomorrow the test line is much darker!

Twinkle- that looks like it getting close.

No luck here. My opk was one shade shy of white last night. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->