Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

looks pretty close twinkle!!!!

i got my pos opk tonight!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=890269&d=1439937891

thanks krissie! so glad to take a break from opks for a while LOL!

No kidding! I'm on day 18 of them. I have been super crampy today and af is due in 2 days. I'm wondering if she is going to show even with no ovulation.

Mommy!!! Woohoo!!! So so so happy for you the wait is finally over!! Well the opk wait!! Now onto the TWW!!! Hope I follow you soon!!

Krissie- 18 days.....poor Hun.....And I thought me being on day 13 of opks was frustrating! Have spent so much money def only ic opks from now on!! I wonder if you have ovulated and just missed the surge?? Do you temp? I have given up on temping it's just not for me I just don't sleep well enough!!

AFM- CB digi still blank circle this morning but opk very nearly positive! Will Test again this afternoon really really hoping for positive I know DH is exhausted! And he is playing rugby this evening so is going to take some persuasion !! Lol!!

Hope everyone is well today....xx

Hey ladies a quick question- if i o late i....will me cycle be longer or will my LP be super short (waaaay too short?) thanks x

Twinkle- I have been temping this cycle but it's difficult to say as I usually get woke up 3 ish hours before I temp by ds. I usually get 3 days of positive opks so who knows. I also have pcos and used clomid this cycle.

Also, it should make your cycle longer as lp should remain the same.

Hey ladies a quick question- if i o late i....will me cycle be longer or will my LP be super short (waaaay too short?) thanks x

i agree with krissie. lp should always remain the same

afm: guys my temp went down today instead of up :( i don't even know what that means? does that mean i failed to O? i still have bad cramping like o and lower back ache. i am so confused. :cry: do i do another opk today? or what do i do?

afm: guys my temp went down today instead of up :( i don't even know what that means? does that mean i failed to O? i still have bad cramping like o and lower back ache. i am so confused. :cry: do i do another opk today? or what do i do?
Most people don't O ON the day of their positive, especially whem the positive is at night since you O anywhere from 12-72 hours AFTER the positive..so today is probably O day

Hi Hun so sorry the temp is confusing......I have absolutely no idea regarding temping as I haven't done it but hopefully the temp was inaccurate and the o is definitely happening.......especially as you having cramping etc. you seem to know your body pretty well and it does seem like all the signs are you are Oing.......fingers and toes crossed for you Hun.....keep us up to date :hugs:

Finally test line darker than control and a smiley!!!!!!
:happydance:

Only problem is DH has already asked if we can take "a wee break" for tonight!!!!!! I'm about to text him the photo and subtly hint - Hell No!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 6

Only problem is DH has already asked if we can take "a wee break" for tonight!!!!!! I'm about to text him the photo and subtly hint - Hell No!!

Go catch that eggie!!

Yay!! :happydance:

Aghhh! Hubble has just text to say he not feeling well and his head is splitting!!!! Grrrr! He is so building me up for no bding!! I will prevail!! Whoever thought that WE would be the ones pestering. THEM to do it!!!:haha:

Twinkle, go catch it!!! :)

As requested, here is my scan pic. Measuring 9+2, heart rate is 181 BPM.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
Mommy - this cycle i O'd 2 days after my positive OPK and it was the day after I got the cramps too. That's why they say to BD the day of and 2-3 more days AFTER your positive. I feel like today or tomorrow is it for you!

Twinkle - yay for a positive OPK finally!! Get DH some ibuprofen and make him hop in the sack ASAP!

Krissie - I really hope O happens soon for you girl! Fingers crossed and hang in there!

Bella - beautiful scan pic! Is that the first scan you had? Did you have to wait 9 weeks? Torture!

DH comes back tonight and I made this to give him. Gonna roll it up and tell him that DD made him an art project at preschool while he was away.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member