Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hal- I love it!! I think that would make a hilarious shirt to tell family with.

thanks ladies. i don't know why i'm so freaked out this cycle. funny thing is, i already feel out.

Hal - YES!!! First scan & first appointment! I felt like I waited forever!!!

I love the announcement! Tell us how DH reacts!! :)

Hal- love love love it!!!! So cute ! Let us know how it goes!

Mommy- I know what you mean I feel the same.....I know I shouldn't but I know how you are feeling......we just gotta give eachother and the other girls PMA we can do this!!!! Xx

Krissie- hang in there Hun hopefully the cycle is just a bit unusual but you will see some reason soon!!!

Bella- you must be so happy to have your appointment done and dusted and to have seen your beautiful baba! You decided if you going to find out the sex?!

Thanks ladies! Bella sorry to hear you had to wait so long! I just called a clinic near my office and they won't do a scan until 8-10 weeks, ugh. The wait is killer but I guess so worth it to see such a healthy little gummy bear in there and not having to be left in limbo if you got a scan too early!

Mommy - this cycle i O'd 2 days after my positive OPK and it was the day after I got the cramps too. That's why they say to BD the day of and 2-3 more days AFTER your positive. I feel like today or tomorrow is it for you!

Twinkle - yay for a positive OPK finally!! Get DH some ibuprofen and make him hop in the sack ASAP!

Krissie - I really hope O happens soon for you girl! Fingers crossed and hang in there!

Bella - beautiful scan pic! Is that the first scan you had? Did you have to wait 9 weeks? Torture!

DH comes back tonight and I made this to give him. Gonna roll it up and tell him that DD made him an art project at preschool while he was away.

That's so cute!!

Twinkle, yes! It's a relief that baby is healthy, wiggling away in there, waving its little arms & legs around! And yes, we will find out the sex, reluctantly though. DD was a surprise & although I wasn't 100% on board with team yellow at first, I loved it in the end! The reason we're not team yellow this time (& it was a tough decision for me) was because of the stress of being prepared for the baby. I was really stressed the first time around because nothing was ready. I was waiting to know the gender. So, knowing the gender = less stress. So we're going with that route. Although I totally see myself sobbing when I find out, being like "but I really wanted a surprise!" :haha: Oh hormones...

Thanks ladies! Bella sorry to hear you had to wait so long! I just called a clinic near my office and they won't do a scan until 8-10 weeks, ugh. The wait is killer but I guess so worth it to see such a healthy little gummy bear in there and not having to be left in limbo if you got a scan too early!

You are lucky to get to see babe that early. Generally here (British Columbia) we only get one sometime between 18-20 weeks. Being plus size and having spotting with my ds following a miscarriage I got one at 5weeks then 6 weeks and then one every 4 weeks once I hit 24 weeks to check growth.

I can't see this being our month, hubby has had an awful tooth infection for 2 months now and finally got it seen to this week, they weren't hopeful that the treatment will work at all and he's also running a low grade fever all the time with it and taking his third course of antibiotics. I've read that both fever and antibiotics diminish sperm production. Add that to the fact that we're :sex: less because he doesn't feel up to it and our chances suddenly look very very low. :(

I'm gutted, and sperm apparently takes 75+ days to replenish so this could be still affecting us in 3/4 cycles time. :(

I can't see this being our month, hubby has had an awful tooth infection for 2 months now and finally got it seen to this week, they weren't hopeful that the treatment will work at all and he's also running a low grade fever all the time with it and taking his third course of antibiotics. I've read that both fever and antibiotics diminish sperm production. Add that to the fact that we're :sex: less because he doesn't feel up to it and our chances suddenly look very very low. :(

I'm gutted, and sperm apparently takes 75+ days to replenish so this could be still affecting us in 3/4 cycles time. :(

Get him some zinc and royal jelly!

Twinkle, yes! It's a relief that baby is healthy, wiggling away in there, waving its little arms & legs around! And yes, we will find out the sex, reluctantly though. DD was a surprise & although I wasn't 100% on board with team yellow at first, I loved it in the end! The reason we're not team yellow this time (& it was a tough decision for me) was because of the stress of being prepared for the baby. I was really stressed the first time around because nothing was ready. I was waiting to know the gender. So, knowing the gender = less stress. So we're going with that route. Although I totally see myself sobbing when I find out, being like "but I really wanted a surprise!" :haha: Oh hormones...

welll honestly, if you still want a surprise, get a couple of neutral onesies. if it's a girl you're fine, if not, you have somethin gto take baby home in. not like we dress them all up in their finest when they first come home anyway right?

over here my temp went up but only to 97.3. I'm terrified it won't go up again tomorrow. what if my temps are stuck in the two?! it keeps going 97.3, 96.9, 97.3 and here we are again?! i'm nervous. please pray tomorrows temp goes up.

Hey Hun so so sorry Hubbie isn't doing well......really hope a determined spermie catches your eggy as that's all it takes as wee all know but I know it's hard to believe sometimes with everything we think about during our cycle. Maybe try some complementary vitamins for DH as Powell suggested. Really sorry you are feeling so down and sending you lots and lots of hugs:hugs: And baby dust! Xxx

over here my temp went up but only to 97.3. I'm terrified it won't go up again tomorrow. what if my temps are stuck in the two?! it keeps going 97.3, 96.9, 97.3 and here we are again?! i'm nervous. please pray tomorrows temp goes up.

Mommy- really sorry you are feeling so stressed.....and hope those temps of yours behave themselves!! :hugs: what day are you taking as the day you O'ed do you think?

As for me- I managed to get DH to bd last night!! Woohoo! :happydance: He announced when he got home from work that he wasn't feeling well enough to bd......then when we went to bed he said the same thing but I managed to change his mind! Hehe! TMI! :blush:

Mommy- really sorry you are feeling so stressed.....and hope those temps of yours behave themselves!! :hugs: what day are you taking as the day you O'ed do you think?

As for me- I managed to get DH to bd last night!! Woohoo! :happydance: He announced when he got home from work that he wasn't feeling well enough to bd......then when we went to bed he said the same thing but I managed to change his mind! Hehe! TMI! :blush:

i honestly don't know if i did yet hun. having more cramping again suddenly today! i don't know what's going on. And temps aren't going higher. cp usually goes down and closes after o. and it's not down yet. if i o today though at least we got the last three days of bding in.

glad you changed his mind!!!! did you O then?

i honestly don't know if i did yet hun. having more cramping again suddenly today! i don't know what's going on. And temps aren't going higher. cp usually goes down and closes after o. and it's not down yet. if i o today though at least we got the last three days of bding in.

I'm the same......bd'ed last three days positive opk yesterday.....negative this morning......CP I think is still high not completely sure as this the first cycle I'm even checking so I'm not really sure what I am feeling for! But today I can't feel anything and I remember really early in my cycle feeling it so I assume it's still high.....so I assume that means I haven't O'ed yet?? Will try try try to get another bd'ing session in this evening but I'm not particularly liking my chances!! Hope you get your confirmation soon Hun.....I guess I won't get any confirmation but after today I'm going to quit bding and assume I have O'ed that is assuming opk still negative.

Without temping should I take day after negative opk as 1 dpo? Or wait until CP is low?? So confusing!! So glad we can talk to each other about all this!

I'm the same......bd'ed last three days positive opk yesterday.....negative this morning......CP I think is still high not completely sure as this the first cycle I'm even checking so I'm not really sure what I am feeling for! But today I can't feel anything and I remember really early in my cycle feeling it so I assume it's still high.....so I assume that means I haven't O'ed yet?? Will try try try to get another bd'ing session in this evening but I'm not particularly liking my chances!! Hope you get your confirmation soon Hun.....I guess I won't get any confirmation but after today I'm going to quit bding and assume I have O'ed that is assuming opk still negative.

Without temping should I take day after negative opk as 1 dpo? Or wait until CP is low?? So confusing!! So glad we can talk to each other about all this!

as far as i know the day after O is 1dpo. SO if you are SURE you o'd on a certain day, then yes that's it but without temping you really can't be sure. you're cp may not do what mine does after O. i am still having cramping today so maybe i'm goign to o today? i really don't know. you can O up to 72 hours after your positive opk. i'm just hoping my body actually can because it seems like it's having trouble this cycle. :( that temp yo yo really confuses me.

is there a reason you don't temp? i can't not know if i o'd (control issues lol) so i HAVE to do it. I was thinking about dropping the temps after i get my confirmation though. i know how long my lp is so i was hoping i can let that part of temping go and relax the last half. but i don't know if i can give that up.

welll honestly, if you still want a surprise, get a couple of neutral onesies. if it's a girl you're fine, if not, you have somethin gto take baby home in. not like we dress them all up in their finest when they first come home anyway right?

Yes! You can do a nursery in grey and white and add pink or blue when baby is here. If a girl you'll have plenty of clothes!

as far as i know the day after O is 1dpo. SO if you are SURE you o'd on a certain day, then yes that's it but without temping you really can't be sure. you're cp may not do what mine does after O. i am still having cramping today so maybe i'm goign to o today? i really don't know. you can O up to 72 hours after your positive opk. i'm just hoping my body actually can because it seems like it's having trouble this cycle. :( that temp yo yo really confuses me.

is there a reason you don't temp? i can't not know if i o'd (control issues lol) so i HAVE to do it. I was thinking about dropping the temps after i get my confirmation though. i know how long my lp is so i was hoping i can let that part of temping go and relax the last half. but i don't know if i can give that up.

Hey Hun- I tried temping this cycle but just couldn't stick to it! I wake up all the time in the night and my temps were just everywhere, I would forget to temp when I first woke up and them temps were way off.....just found it all far too stressful! But now I'm just as stressed not knowing whether I have o'ed so I guess temping is a double edged sword.....it brings certainty but can also being big stress!!! I think you have something though......if you know you have o'ed then maybe drop the temps as you have the certainty and can't change anything to make things any different at that point.

Ok well since I Can't be certain.....but had twinges on left side yesterday and blazing positive yesterday and nothing today i think I am just going to have to take today as O day in the hope that I have and I will take tomorrow as 1 dpo as I don't have any other way to track the rest of the cycle!??

Hope that cramping of yours is O today......is it possible that one temp wasn't accurate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->