Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

twinkle- i guess it is possible? i mean i temp the same time every day- i know one night dd came in and i couldn't get back to sleep. she came in for a minute and when i took her back and came back, i was up for like an hour. i'm sure that screwed something up! i just cant remember what day it was. wish i could. holy crap.

I THINK cp is moving down and i know it's closed now. but still having minor cramping.

And yes you're right, it's a double edged sword. soooooo stressful!!!! but too stressful not to!

Sorry everyone is having such a rough time with O this cycle :( I was in the same boat for a bit but now that I've successfully pinpointed o and it has been the same CD for two cycles I'm hoping I will be able to relax a lot more next cycle.

I was hoping to lengthen lp some but out of the blue got some real strong af symptoms so I'm guessing she's on her way I just was hoping I would hold her off by a day or two longer this time. The way I've felt all evening though I'll be lucky if she holds off long enough to even give me a 10 day lp :nope:

Hal, how did dh react? Also how are your tests looking? If you've taken any recent ones that is lol

Twinkle and mommy - I really hope you get your crosshairs soon. I feel so bad that you're still in O limbo! But good for you both for getting your DH to get down to business!

Miracles - he's so excited! A little wary at first since I got his hopes up before and it was a chemical but my lines are getting darker and darker and I'm officially "late" today!

I made an OB appt but they won't see me until I'm around 8 weeks so I have to wait until 9/18 to make sure all is well.

I really hope this is it! My parents are coming to visit in a couple weeks and I'm dying to put DD in her "this is what an awesome sister" shirt when they arrive.

Twinkle and mommy - I really hope you get your crosshairs soon. I feel so bad that you're still in O limbo! But good for you both for getting your DH to get down to business!

Miracles - he's so excited! A little wary at first since I got his hopes up before and it was a chemical but my lines are getting darker and darker and I'm officially "late" today!

I made an OB appt but they won't see me until I'm around 8 weeks so I have to wait until 9/18 to make sure all is well.

I really hope this is it! My parents are coming to visit in a couple weeks and I'm dying to put DD in her "this is what an awesome sister" shirt when they arrive.

i would test again hun the morning they come just to double check then hell i'd put the shirt on!

thanks hun, my temp is going up, so thinking i'm about 2dpo today :)

OMG!!! My friend and I talked briefly about TTC (literally she just said "you'll probably be either heavily pregnant or have a baby by then" and Micah must have been listening...

Just had a very awkward lunchtime with my nearly 3 year old:

"when is my baby getting here?" "did you eat and eat and eat and then you'll get fat and have a baby?" :rofl: "I'm waiting for my baby, when can I have it?" (I answered when it's the right time and he looked at the clock and said "is it the right time Now?!") "is it going to be a brother or a sister?" "how does a baby get out of it's mummy's tummy?" :blush:

Very sweet😯but sad, I wish I could give him what he wants!

:happydance: got 3+ on a Clear Blue this morning! I planned on saving it until Sunday but needed to POAS :happydance:

Yay powell! I have one left too but I wanna wait until I'll def see a 3+. How many weeks after your first clear positive did you take it?

9 DPO faint lines on ICs and FRER
10 DPO Yes+ on First Response Gold Digi
11 DPO 1-2 WEEKS
14 DPO 2-3 WEEKS (was 2 weeks exactly since O)
19 DPO 3+ WEEKS (I'll be 5 weeks, 3 since O on Sunday)

Congrats!! I am exact same - faint lines at 9dpo and digi 1-2 at 11dpo. I'll try mine at 19-20 DPO too :)

Perfect! Don't expect it since some say they're not a good indicator but I say the opposite lol worked nicely for me

I know - I've heard lots of negatives about those. But I'm gonna use it anyway. I'm 14 dpo today. When is your EDD? I'm 4/28 but will have to have another c section so it will be the week before.

I thought the same lol I was like ehhh why not lol that's why I was expecting 2-3 again especially since I didn't plan on using it until Sunday when I'm exactly 5 weeks.
My due date going off O is April 24. I had GD with our son and was induced a few days before my due date so not sure if that'll happen but I'm gonna try to avoid it at all costs after a 36 hour labor and 3 hours of pushing lol

Oh no that's terrible! I hope that doesn't happen again. I was in labor for 23 hrs and they gave me pitocin and broke my water, but I wasn't dilating so I had to go under the knife. I kinda like the fact that I won't have to wait for labor this time and can just show up at the hospital when they tell me and have my baby right away. I have no desire to try for a VBAC - most are unsuccessful and I don't wanna risk it.

OMG!!! My friend and I talked briefly about TTC (literally she just said "you'll probably be either heavily pregnant or have a baby by then" and Micah must have been listening...

Just had a very awkward lunchtime with my nearly 3 year old:

"when is my baby getting here?" "did you eat and eat and eat and then you'll get fat and have a baby?" :rofl: "I'm waiting for my baby, when can I have it?" (I answered when it's the right time and he looked at the clock and said "is it the right time Now?!") "is it going to be a brother or a sister?" "how does a baby get out of it's mummy's tummy?" :blush:

Very sweet😯but sad, I wish I could give him what he wants!

Angel- what cute cute questions from DS.......hopefully he will his answer before long! Isn't it amazing what they pick up!!x

Hal and Powell- glad both your pregnancies are going well! Great to see that 3+Powell!! Hopefully you will have yours before long Hal!!! Xx

Mommy- I am counting today as 1 dpo how about you?

AFM- No idea what length to guess lp so just going to wait for AF I guess!! My wee mans birthday is in 2 weeks so I guess I could test then if the witch doesn't show!!! But I'm sure she will before then!! DH officially BD,ed out for this cycle......we bd'ed cd- 6,7,9,11,13,15,16,17,18.....for mid week bding that was pretty good for DH! FX!! Xx happy Friday to all my girlies!! Xx

Twinkle, yes! It's a relief that baby is healthy, wiggling away in there, waving its little arms & legs around! And yes, we will find out the sex, reluctantly though. DD was a surprise & although I wasn't 100% on board with team yellow at first, I loved it in the end! The reason we're not team yellow this time (& it was a tough decision for me) was because of the stress of being prepared for the baby. I was really stressed the first time around because nothing was ready. I was waiting to know the gender. So, knowing the gender = less stress. So we're going with that route. Although I totally see myself sobbing when I find out, being like "but I really wanted a surprise!" :haha: Oh hormones...

welll honestly, if you still want a surprise, get a couple of neutral onesies. if it's a girl you're fine, if not, you have somethin gto take baby home in. not like we dress them all up in their finest when they first come home anyway right?

Yes! You can do a nursery in grey and white and add pink or blue when baby is here. If a girl you'll have plenty of clothes!

Thanks mommy & Powell. Thats sort of the way I did it with DD. we bought both girl stuff & boy stuff (nursery decor & outfits). We painted the nursery a gender neutral color (cream). My parents did girl laundry once we found out it was a girl & brought clothing to the hospital for her. But then when I got home I still had to make her name for over the crib, decorate her room with the girl stuff we bought & return all the boy stuff. While I had a really tough PP recovery, & a rough start to breastfeeding. I just don't think I can handle the stress of all that while trying to take care of a newborn & my toddler. But thanks for the suggestions! :flow:

Twinkle, yes! It's a relief that baby is healthy, wiggling away in there, waving its little arms & legs around! And yes, we will find out the sex, reluctantly though. DD was a surprise & although I wasn't 100% on board with team yellow at first, I loved it in the end! The reason we're not team yellow this time (& it was a tough decision for me) was because of the stress of being prepared for the baby. I was really stressed the first time around because nothing was ready. I was waiting to know the gender. So, knowing the gender = less stress. So we're going with that route. Although I totally see myself sobbing when I find out, being like "but I really wanted a surprise!" :haha: Oh hormones...

welll honestly, if you still want a surprise, get a couple of neutral onesies. if it's a girl you're fine, if not, you have somethin gto take baby home in. not like we dress them all up in their finest when they first come home anyway right?

Yes! You can do a nursery in grey and white and add pink or blue when baby is here. If a girl you'll have plenty of clothes!

Thanks mommy & Powell. Thats sort of the way I did it with DD. we bought both girl stuff & boy stuff (nursery decor & outfits). We painted the nursery a gender neutral color (cream). My parents did girl laundry once we found out it was a girl & brought clothing to the hospital for her. But then when I got home I still had to make her name for over the crib, decorate her room with the girl stuff we bought & return all the boy stuff. While I had a really tough PP recovery, & a rough start to breastfeeding. I just don't think I can handle the stress of all that while trying to take care of a newborn & my toddler. But thanks for the suggestions! :flow:

fyi babies dont care about decorations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"