Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

LOL Powell, & DD spent her first 10 months in my room, but a nesting mommy wants everything ready & perfect - & that's one thing I won't have being team yellow. It's the only thing that bugged me last time around. :(

Ladies I'm so excited for you!
Afm I'm now cd 47 and no signs of AF. I have no clue what is going on as I am getting bfns. If AF isn't here by Monday I think I am going to make a doctors appointment

Ladies I'm so excited for you!
Afm I'm now cd 47 and no signs of AF. I have no clue what is going on as I am getting bfns. If AF isn't here by Monday I think I am going to make a doctors appointment

Sorry it's been such a long and confusing cycle for you Hun......really hope you get some answers soon.......hang in there......sending you lots of hugs :hugs:

Hal & Powell - so nice to see your pregnancies progress!! i'm totally jealous. i just feel like it'll never happen over here. i'm totally impatient so i'm terrified i'll give up again before i ever get a bfp.

Mommy- I am counting today as 1 dpo how about you?

AFM- No idea what length to guess lp so just going to wait for AF I guess!! My wee mans birthday is in 2 weeks so I guess I could test then if the witch doesn't show!!! But I'm sure she will before then!! DH officially BD,ed out for this cycle......we bd'ed cd- 6,7,9,11,13,15,16,17,18.....for mid week bding that was pretty good for DH! FX!! Xx happy Friday to all my girlies!! Xx

i FINALLY got my confirmed O from ff- but i did have to drop the one temp in there and it says i'm 3dpo now. :) nice to finally be in the tww. You should try to count the days til af though (IF she shows) so you will know your lp for future. I have to know all that crap though lol! WOW i think you covered your bases with the bd'ing! i so hope we did. we got cd 15 16 18 19 20

Twinkle, yes! It's a relief that baby is healthy, wiggling away in there, waving its little arms & legs around! And yes, we will find out the sex, reluctantly though. DD was a surprise & although I wasn't 100% on board with team yellow at first, I loved it in the end! The reason we're not team yellow this time (& it was a tough decision for me) was because of the stress of being prepared for the baby. I was really stressed the first time around because nothing was ready. I was waiting to know the gender. So, knowing the gender = less stress. So we're going with that route. Although I totally see myself sobbing when I find out, being like "but I really wanted a surprise!" :haha: Oh hormones...

welll honestly, if you still want a surprise, get a couple of neutral onesies. if it's a girl you're fine, if not, you have somethin gto take baby home in. not like we dress them all up in their finest when they first come home anyway right?

Yes! You can do a nursery in grey and white and add pink or blue when baby is here. If a girl you'll have plenty of clothes!

Thanks mommy & Powell. Thats sort of the way I did it with DD. we bought both girl stuff & boy stuff (nursery decor & outfits). We painted the nursery a gender neutral color (cream). My parents did girl laundry once we found out it was a girl & brought clothing to the hospital for her. But then when I got home I still had to make her name for over the crib, decorate her room with the girl stuff we bought & return all the boy stuff. While I had a really tough PP recovery, & a rough start to breastfeeding. I just don't think I can handle the stress of all that while trying to take care of a newborn & my toddler. But thanks for the suggestions! :flow:

You gotta do what you gotta do! i know that feeling. i HAD to know with DD, i just had to. this time, i'm not sure if i have to know or not. but dh wants to know. so i guess i'd be fine either way with all of that. I still never got letters for dd for her room. I suck.

afm- I am now 3 dpo. I'm so glad i can take it easy. i feel really weird about my temps though, this cycle looks so wonky. I don't have faith. Even though we did good with timing of BD, i mean we really hit every day we could i still feel like it wasn't enough. but i guess I'll always feel like that because when it comes to ttc, i feel like such a total failure.

Mommy- yes......FF has me at 2 DPO.....not based on temps as I totally gave up but based on CM and OPKs......I know it's not full proof and I know I can't be sure I O'ed but I just have to hope I did! You are right I should keep track for LP purposes......no idea what to expect.....last cycle was 23 days and today is already cd 20 so I am assuming a good bit longer??
The timing of your bding was great!! You did really cover your bases and did everything you could. We need to try and give eachother some PMA in this TWW......I don't even really know if I O'ed and you are stressing about a temp......but in reality we both did all we could and timed everything as well as we could.......we need some major baby and sticky dust over the next couple of weeks! How long do you expect your LP to be?

lp is usually 13 days. so i SHOULD expect af on sept 2nd or so. i probably will test early and get really down lol.

your cm and opk should be plenty to know O that's great, i wish i didn't have to know temps! i don't think i'm gonna stop lol it's like an addiction.

We can stick this out together! No idea about lp or cycle length so might just join you and guess sept 2nd if the big bad witch doesn't show before the !! I am determined not to test this cycle.......I think I get more upset with BFNs than with AF so will TRY and TRY to hold out!!!

Yay twinkle and mommy for being in the TWW! Twinkle - your LP usually stays the same - it's the first part of your cycle that can change while you're waiting to O. im cheering both of you on for this cycle and seriously way to go for BDing all that time! You both def covered your bases!

Rtebbe - ugh, CD 47? I feel your pain. I had those really long 60+ day cycles when I came off BC and was trying to conceive my daughter. I hope you caught the egg this time hun!

Bella - I will be finding out gender this time too. I can imagine how stressful it was the first go round. My SIL has been surprised for both of her pregnancies and it is so exciting. I wish I could do it but I am so impatient and HAVE to know.

Positive opk today! Dtd early hours of yesterday and this lunchtime, thank goodness for weekends!

Yay twinkle and mommy for being in the TWW! Twinkle - your LP usually stays the same - it's the first part of your cycle that can change while you're waiting to O. im cheering both of you on for this cycle and seriously way to go for BDing all that time! You both def covered your bases!

Rtebbe - ugh, CD 47? I feel your pain. I had those really long 60+ day cycles when I came off BC and was trying to conceive my daughter. I hope you caught the egg this time hun!

Bella - I will be finding out gender this time too. I can imagine how stressful it was the first go round. My SIL has been surprised for both of her pregnancies and it is so exciting. I wish I could do it but I am so impatient and HAVE to know.

Thanks Hal- that's the confusing thing as I have had LP of 10 days last cycle but cycle before was 14 days but think that was chemical as had faint positive......didn't track before that so I have no idea what to expect?!?!

No news here. I am CD 26 still no positive opk or temp change. I had a ton of ewcm on Friday but it's all but gone now. I'm pretty sure the clomid gave me a cyst based on the pain I'm feeling. I need to call my doctor next week. I think we are going to go on birth control for at least a cycle. I'm not sure if we will be ttc again until the new year. Just feeling drained and I'd like to get the clomid out and try femara.

Sorry for such a down post. I just don't think I'm ready quite yet. :nope:

Oh Krissie that sucks! Is his your first month on clomid? Could the pain be ovulation finally getting ready to happen? When did you usually O prior to taking the clomid?

Oh Krissie that sucks! Is his your first month on clomid? Could the pain be ovulation finally getting ready to happen? When did you usually O prior to taking the clomid?

When I o on my own it's pretty rare and all over the place. Sometimes CD 12 all the way to CD 36 last cycle.

This is my second cycle on clomid. My first cycle I got pregnant with DS and o'd on CD 15. So it is my first cycle since having ds.

I don't think it's o trying to happen. It was really intense last week with pain all over my left side and back. I should have gone in but I've been so busy and didn't make time. It is now fading and more of a dull ache in my lower back. My opks are very faint and have been for the last week. My temps have been fairly level, except one dip Thursday. But the next two were right on par with the previous ones.

We can stick this out together! No idea about lp or cycle length so might just join you and guess sept 2nd if the big bad witch doesn't show before the !! I am determined not to test this cycle.......I think I get more upset with BFNs than with AF so will TRY and TRY to hold out!!!

woo hoo we can test together! and i always say i'll hold out and never do. But if i use all the cheapy tests this time i'm getting the better ones when i finally do run out. sept 2nd is a good day! my friend finds out gender for her baby that day too :)

No news here. I am CD 26 still no positive opk or temp change. I had a ton of ewcm on Friday but it's all but gone now. I'm pretty sure the clomid gave me a cyst based on the pain I'm feeling. I need to call my doctor next week. I think we are going to go on birth control for at least a cycle. I'm not sure if we will be ttc again until the new year. Just feeling drained and I'd like to get the clomid out and try femara.

Sorry for such a down post. I just don't think I'm ready quite yet. :nope:

oh hun i'm so sorry :(

So my chart looks pretty good right now, which scares me because it is somewhat getting my hopes up no matter how much I try to talk myself down. It is only my second temp chart too but it's totally different from last months. Af would be due today with my 10 day lp so I'm just terrified everytime I go to the bathroom that she's going to show her face and take me by total surprise.

Best of luck to those of you just entering the TWW!!

Krissie- really sorry you are feeling so down Hun....sending you lots of hugs ......this is the last cycle I can ttc until Feb so I might be right there with you if you decide to take a break....indintbhave any experience with the drugs but I really hope you find the right one for you xxx

Miracles- that's so good that you are feeling positive and that you have reached 10dpo without AF! Are you going to text at all or just wait it out??

Mommy- yes! We can test together although it sounds like you might test before that! Lol!! What dpo do you think you might test?

AFM 3dpo and totally impatient already!! Had a big glob of EWCM this morning?!?! What?!?!?! Started panicking that body trying to O again??

Krissie- really sorry you are feeling so down Hun....sending you lots of hugs ......this is the last cycle I can ttc until Feb so I might be right there with you if you decide to take a break....indintbhave any experience with the drugs but I really hope you find the right one for you xxx

Miracles- that's so good that you are feeling positive and that you have reached 10dpo without AF! Are you going to text at all or just wait it out??

Mommy- yes! We can test together although it sounds like you might test before that! Lol!! What dpo do you think you might test?

AFM 3dpo and totally impatient already!! Had a big glob of EWCM this morning?!?! What?!?!?! Started panicking that body trying to O again??

I don't think I will test until next weekend if af is still mia. I'm fairly confident I had an implantation dip on my chart but definitely don't want to see a chemical or anything by testing anytime soon. Or realize that I'm totally wrong and the vitamins have just successfully lengthened lp some and that's all that I'm seeing in my chart.

Lots of ladies seem to have good luck when they've had lots of cm after O! Idk if that is ewcm necessarily though :shrug: I also got a lot of cm after O'ing (quite a bit more than I did leading up to O, which was frustrating) so I wondered if after O the cm we see could be what was actually in the cervix during O? Or that could be totally dumb speculation :haha: I have no idea really. I never have been that good with the cm checking and whatnot. Either way hopefully your body already O'd and it's a good sign for you!!! When will you start testing?

I don't think I will test until next weekend if af is still mia. I'm fairly confident I had an implantation dip on my chart but definitely don't want to see a chemical or anything by testing anytime soon. Or realize that I'm totally wrong and the vitamins have just successfully lengthened lp some and that's all that I'm seeing in my chart.

Lots of ladies seem to have good luck when they've had lots of cm after O! Idk if that is ewcm necessarily though :shrug: I also got a lot of cm after O'ing (quite a bit more than I did leading up to O, which was frustrating) so I wondered if after O the cm we see could be what was actually in the cervix during O? Or that could be totally dumb speculation :haha: I have no idea really. I never have been that good with the cm checking and whatnot. Either way hopefully your body already O'd and it's a good sign for you!!! When will you start testing?

Miracles- I'm the same as you as I have been taking B6 this cycle to try and lengthen my LP so am very wary of putting a date in my head for AF.....mommyxo decided on the 2nd sept and since I don't really know what my LP might be I might do that too..... Will be 13dpo then......AF probably before that though but I guess you never know!! Totally understand your thinking though I had a chemical the cycle before last and it was just horrible to see that BFP and then AF.....thanks for your input on EWCM.....I like your theory.....fx I did O when I thought .....I'm useless at CM checking but couldn't miss this massive blob when I wiped! Sorry TMI!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->