Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I'm also trying B6 this cycle to lengthen my 9 day LP, so I'm right with you ladies not knowing when to expect AF. I had my first positive opk yesterday (not taken one today as out at the zoo) but I'm sort of convinced I O'd already as I've had ewcm for a few days which suddenly stopped last night and is now creamy. My cervix is really low as of last night, I'm not sure what that's about?

You O anywhere from 12-72 hours after your LH surge, so you could have already. Also theres no real point in continuing to take OPKs after a positive, it usually just adds more confusion

Krissie- really sorry you are feeling so down Hun....sending you lots of hugs ......this is the last cycle I can ttc until Feb so I might be right there with you if you decide to take a break....indintbhave any experience with the drugs but I really hope you find the right one for you xxx

Miracles- that's so good that you are feeling positive and that you have reached 10dpo without AF! Are you going to text at all or just wait it out??

Mommy- yes! We can test together although it sounds like you might test before that! Lol!! What dpo do you think you might test?

AFM 3dpo and totally impatient already!! Had a big glob of EWCM this morning?!?! What?!?!?! Started panicking that body trying to O again??

WELL if i was smart i wouldn't test til like 12dpo. but i don't know how long i can hold out to be honest.

Angel - if your cervix is low, you probably already O'd. Do you temp to confirm that it happened? I agree with Powell to stop taking them after the first positive. If you start getting EWCM and your cervix is high, then your body is gearing up to O. The only way to know for sure that O happened is to temp. If your CM has dried up then most likely you've already O'd or, you haven't O'd yet and your body may try again later. If this is your first cycle with B6 it may have made O come earlier or it may make it later. It seems to be different for every woman. Good luck to you!

Mommy - hang in there! You're halfway through the wait already!

Hey girlies- hope we are all well!! I am just back from my spin class and then I started to worry when I saw a post on another site that a girl says she stops exercise all together during the TWW?? I am stressing now......but my doc said that I could keep up the same exercise as I was doing before my BFP with DS so why would the TWW be any different?? Any thoughts girlies??

Twinkle that is false!! Exercise does wonders during pregnancy as long as you don't overdo it. It is true that you shouldn't START exercising if you've never done it before but you absolutely can (and I think should) keep up any exercise you normally do throughout the TWW and pregnancy. With DD I ran 4-5 miles a day 3-4 times a week until 20 weeks and did boot camp once a week until 8 months pregnant (without the abs part when I got past 20 weeks). It made me feel a lot better and I didn't gain too much weight. I think it also helped me to recover much faster from my c section. I did do some spinning classes but stopped when my belly got in the way.

Always talk to your doctor to make sure they give you the ok when you do get pregnant first. However in the TWW there's absolutely nothing wrong with exercise!! Go sweat it out and relieve some of the TTC stress!

Twinkle that is false!! Exercise does wonders during pregnancy as long as you don't overdo it. It is true that you shouldn't START exercising if you've never done it before but you absolutely can (and I think should) keep up any exercise you normally do throughout the TWW and pregnancy. With DD I ran 4-5 miles a day 3-4 times a week until 20 weeks and did boot camp once a week until 8 months pregnant (without the abs part when I got past 20 weeks). It made me feel a lot better and I didn't gain too much weight. I think it also helped me to recover much faster from my c section. I did do some spinning classes but stopped when my belly got in the way.

Always talk to your doctor to make sure they give you the ok when you do get pregnant first. However in the TWW there's absolutely nothing wrong with exercise!! Go sweat it out and relieve some of the TTC stress!

Thanks so much for the reassurance Hal!! You did so well with exercise during your first pregnancy very impressive! I'm hoping to do the same when I get my BFP.....your so right it does relieve stress!! Especially during the TWW! Xx

I agree! Do not worry about working out! If anything I think it helps you during the tww, what with the increase in blood flow and everything. I actually had started working out pretty hard the cycle I conceived my daughter, it was the only thing I had done differently after 8 previous cycles with no bfp so I still think it had a little something to do with it :)

Good morning! AF finally arrived!!! Never thought I would be this excited about it lol

Angel - if your cervix is low, you probably already O'd. Do you temp to confirm that it happened? I agree with Powell to stop taking them after the first positive. If you start getting EWCM and your cervix is high, then your body is gearing up to O. The only way to know for sure that O happened is to temp. If your CM has dried up then most likely you've already O'd or, you haven't O'd yet and your body may try again later. If this is your first cycle with B6 it may have made O come earlier or it may make it later. It seems to be different for every woman. Good luck to you!

Mommy - hang in there! You're halfway through the wait already!

I'm clueless about cervix position! I just noticed because it was SO low like it is before AF? Back to normal now anyway. I don't temp but I'm counting that day (CD15) as O which would be the same as last month. I just hope that the B6 lengthens my LP some as it's been 9 days the last few cycles. :(

I'm clueless about cervix position! I just noticed because it was SO low like it is before AF? Back to normal now anyway. I don't temp but I'm counting that day (CD15) as O which would be the same as last month. I just hope that the B6 lengthens my LP some as it's been 9 days the last few cycles. :(

I found my cervix was pretty obvious around O time, it became very low and soft. I am terrible with cp too as this was the first cycle I tracked it. Other than before O I have no clue what's going on, it's really never anything in particular.

Fingers crossed the b6 works for you!! I had a 10 day lp last cycle so this cycle after O I started taking extra vitamin c and half a b6 in the morning then half a b50complex before bed. Right now I've made it to 13dpo!

Cervix is typically High soft and Open during your most fertile time. Soon after O it will harden and close

Yep that is totally what I meant to type :dohh: didn't even realize I said it wrong until I read your post. Pregnancy brain maybe? :haha: more like wishful thinking!

Anyway my cp was high during O, then went really low after. Now it's decently high again but it seems to change quite often now. Sorry for the mess up!

Yep that is totally what I meant to type :dohh: didn't even realize I said it wrong until I read your post. Pregnancy brain maybe? :haha: more like wishful thinking!

Anyway my cp was high during O, then went really low after. Now it's decently high again but it seems to change quite often now. Sorry for the mess up!

13 dpo and your last LP was 10.....have you tested Hun??? Gave up on CP and temping this cycle!! I am a disaster!! :dohh:

13 dpo and your last LP was 10.....have you tested Hun??? Gave up on CP and temping this cycle!! I am a disaster!! :dohh:

Went ahead and tested today even though I didn't plan on it until Friday, didn't see anything. Temps have been staying high so far. Have a headache today though which usually happens before AF, not sure if it's hormones or from sleeping in this morning. If my temps manage to stay up and af stays away I'll probably try again Friday. With dd I was two weeks late before I got a positive test so I'm not real sure what's going on right now but I'm surprising not stressing it! :)

Hang in there ladies!! Almost through the wait!

Miracles - when do you expect AF?

Lol twinkle I know what you mean!!!! How am I supposed to wait til next week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->