Anyone want to be my may buddie ?????

Fairydust I know how you feel. I lost 2 pregnancies at around the 5 wk mark and I was so so scared when that time came. So far though so good.
Thinking of you and hope the day goes quick and that with every new day you will grow in confidence and enjoy your pregnancy more and more

I'm so jealous of everyone who has had scans/appts! My first is Tuesday and I am busting to get in there.

Kla, that's awesome you get to leave your job. I drive 2hrs a day round trip, too. It's such a time suck!!

Fairydust/Willo, sorry about your losses. All you can do is look to the future. On the bright side, you are both carrying healthy, happy babies you get to meet in May!

Thank god I have been able to find the motivation to go to the gym. I am so hungry all the time, if I wasn't working out, I would weigh 500 lbs by the time this baby was born!!:haha:

P.S. - My husband said I have been tooting and snoring in my sleep. Nothing says sexy like a little pregnancy gas!:dohh:

Thank you willo & Mrs stefka it was lovely what you both said I feel so much happier and I have hope this baby will be ok I can't wait to meet my baby in may :)

thanks for all your well-wishes ladies. just got back from 8 week scan and heartbeat was so loud and strong and everything measured well. got to see placenta too which was super cool! i am being released to a normal OBGYN which is amazing. just hope they can schedule me in now!!

Aww that is wonderful news qwerty. So happy that your scan went well :)

Hi ladies. Just wanted to give a quick update. I had an ultrasound this monring (6w6d) and everything looked perfect. Measuring right on time and saw the heartbeat, 125bpm. It was an amazing feeling!

I hope everyone is doing great. The nausea and exhaustion is really starting to kick in this week, but at least it means the little one is growing.

Hi ladies. Just wanted to give a quick update. I had an ultrasound this monring (6w6d) and everything looked perfect. Measuring right on time and saw the heartbeat, 125bpm. It was an amazing feeling!

I hope everyone is doing great. The nausea and exhaustion is really starting to kick in this week, but at least it means the little one is growing.

that's such great news kla!!! super happy for you. hope that you get through the rest of the day and then can take it easy this weekend.

Good afternoon ladies!

I had my first scan this morning and got to hear the baby's heartbeat!! It was so amazing to hear. The little bean is on 1 cm as of now. Isn't it funny how something so tiny, can just completely consume your thoughts and heart? I'm madly in love already!!

How's everyone else's week so far?

Glad to hear your scan went well Mrs.stefka. I have mine on Friday. Very nervous and excited, if that makes sense.
Morning sickness (more like all day sickness) and tiredness is really getting the better of me at the moment. It's making writing my thesis very hard going. College and pregnancy are not natural bedfellows I fear ;)

Sorry you still aren't feeling well, Willo. I don't know how you are going to school and carrying the baby. I'm too tired to function in normal day to day stuff, let alone going to school. Hang in there! It will ease up soon. When you see your tiny little one on Friday, you will completely forget you've been sick. :)

Thank you. I know it's only a couple of days away now but feels a long way off yet too.
Hows everyone else feeling?

Hi ladies. I have been feeling dismal as well. Terrible headaches, nausea, vomiting and exhaustion. It's really revved up the last week.

I'm also having some brown spotting and cramping today for the first time so am going for a check tomorrow to make sure everything is okay.

Mrs. Stefka glad to hear your scan went great!

Hi Everyone

lovely to hear your scan went well Mrs Stefka, I have to wait until the 20th November for my first scan it feels like years away!

How many scans do you guys have? Good luck tomorrow willo xx

Kla sorry to hear you are not feeling well either and sorry to hear about the cramps and spotting. Hope all goes well at your checkup.
Kix thank you for thinking of me. Only one more sleep to go before my scan now. Keeping my fingers crossed that there will be a little healthy bean with a healthy heartbeat.

willo is that a wrap sling you are using in your profile pic? i am thinking of getting one this time round would you recommend?
x

willo is that a wrap sling you are using in your profile pic? i am thinking of getting one this time round would you recommend?
x
Yep it's a woven wrap. I would highly recommend them. They are so supportive. Takes a while to master some of the carries but loads of tutorials online to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->