Anyone want to be my may buddie ?????

Hi. I am back from the doctor and all is fine. The spotting is unexplained but is old blood. They said the blood flow to the whole area esp cervix is much higher than normal and some often clots and breaks off later. Baby is measuring right on for 7w5d and hb is up to 160bpm. I got nausea medication today too since I've been so sick. Fingers crossed all continues to go well.

Anxious to hear how everyone else's scans went. Any updates??

Great news Kla

I had my scan today. Baby is measuring ahead slightly. I'm 7+6 by lmp baby was measuring 8+3. I'm not suprised though as my cycles were only 25-26 days. Saw baby's heartbeat. Didn't give me bpm though but said all looks well.

Great news ladies! Glad to hear your scans went well and the babies are well!!

Kla -glad you got something to ease the nausea. That's not fun for anyone.

My little one's heartbeat was only 128 bpm at 7+3. They say boys have a lower heart rates and girls have higher heart rates. I know it's early, but it just might mean something! You never know!:haha: The old wives tales lure me in and I'm so gullible...3 more month until we get the gender ladies. 3 more months.

Hey everyone. How are we all doing this week? I decided it was time for the tickers :D

Hey everyone. How are we all doing this week? I decided it was time for the tickers :D

Yay! Hooray for raspberry! My DH gets so mad at the fruit ticker... "Well a WILD blueberry? Or a cultivated one? A raspberry from this store that is huge? Or that store that's smaller?" I love them so much though.

I'm ok. Went for a bike ride on Saturday that left me wasted all day yesterday. Good to get some exercise but was so tired all day not sure if it was worth it. Still a little nauseous at night and not much appetite but not too bad. How are you?

I've been nauseous most days for most of the day. Today has been a bit better though. Not actually been sick either yet so thats good.
I don't know how you had the energy for a bike ride. I feel like the dormouse in alice in wonderland these days.

Good afternoon ladies!

Willo - for the record, I like the tickers. I like knowing I have a baby that's grown to the size of a raspberry. :0)

Qwerty - I think it's awesome you went on a bike ride. I have to say I have not found the energy to ANY type of exercise. So, good for you!

Me, I had a relaxing weekend so I'm feeling pretty refreshed today. Sat around outside and enjoyed the weather on Saturday, and spent my Sunday in and out of naps while my husband entertained the little one. I enjoyed it to the fullest!! :)

Mrs.stefka that sounds like a lovely weekend.
My kids and hubby had colds over the weekend but it was still nice. Just took it easy made pasta cuddled on the sofa. The boys seem a lot better but my hubby is still bunged up. Hopefully he'll be feeling better soon too.
Me and my daughter seem ok. Maybe its Man Flu hehehe

Well, hopefully you're family is on the way to recovery asap! About the man flu thing, they always seem to get the WORST virus out there. We may have the same exact illness, but they are always more sick somehow :)

Big babies if you ask me!

Oh, and I actually hit the gym this morning! I did 30 min of cardio, and 30 min weight training. It was hard getting motivated to go, but the truth is, I actually felt a lot better after I did it!!

*I was hoping it would make me go to the bathroom...it didn't, but I'm not as bloated at least.

Sooo....how are we all doing?
Still suffering with morning sickness. Yesterday was pretty awful tbh but today has started a bit better.

Doing good here! I read 12 weeks is when the sickness is supposed to drop off, so hopefully you start getting back to feeling good soon Willo! I don't know how you hang in there so well.

Well I had spotting today and ended up going to a&e. They gave me a scan and saw baby's heartbeat and seen baby moving. Told to rest up. Spotting has stopped at the moment and I'm trying to think positively but it was very frightening. Took me right back to the last loss we suffered.

Willo sorry to hear about your scare must have been awful but glad everything is ok must have been lovely to see and hear baby! My first scan still feels so far away! My sickness has died off now just tired and I feel like I've put lots of weight on my tummy not a bump just weight! Xx

Thanks Kix. It was comforting to see that all was fine with baby.
Glad to hear your morning sickness has eased. It always feel a bit like weight rather than bump at the begining I think but it's not. Soon you will have a proper little bump :D

Hi everyone sorry not been around I have the nausea hit me like a rock I can't eat or drink
:( I thought I had escaped it lol I have got my 12 week scan letter through its on the 15 November I'm very nervous & excited
I'm sorry about your scare willo I'm glad the baby is ok :)

Willo - That is so scary. Glad to hear all is well and good. Did they say what may have caused the spotting? Get some rest and take it easy for a bit.:hugs:

Fairydust - Sorry you're not feeling well. Maybe it's just a bug and will pass asap! Very exciting you have a scan coming up so soon. Let us know how it goes!

I have my 2nd scan tomorrow, and I can hardly wait. My husband was away for work and missed the first one, so he's also extra excited to see what I've been working on the last couple of months :haha:
I just need to hear that heartbeat again!!

I think it's morning sickness :( I'm just feeling sick I'm hoping it will ease soon lol aww that's lovely you get to see your baby tomorrow :) I will let you know how my scan goes I'm so nervous & excited lol

Mrs.stefka- no they didn't say what caused it to happen. Just told me to rest and come back if anything changes. Luckily the spotting has stopped now.
Enjoy your scan tomorrow. That is exciting.

Fairydust- sorry to hear that the morning sickness has hit you big time. You have my sympathy. Hope you start to feel better soon. Good news too that you have a scan date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->