Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Yup! We buy most of Lexi's things second hand as well...her crib was, her swing was...etc. And that playgym we got her was...thank goodness (saved like $300 getting it used!).

The walmart cakes are pretty good...but Publix is THE BEST. But, walmart is our only option here.

Publix is awesome! But I haven't been to one in three years since I lived in SC.

Nicole, that is an awesome deal on that swing! Too bad about the rainy day, that just stinks. I really hope the weather cooperates next weekend! Perhaps then Lexi and Grandpa will be feeling better too.

Well dinner went okay. Jeff's mom just asked me about clomid so that wasn't too bad but then Jeff and I got into a bit of a tiff in front of her (I blame it on hormones getting overly annoyed with his exaggerations). Jeff's mom's whole side of the family is a bit socially awkward. It makes "family gatherings" quit the uncomfortable situation but luckily that's few and far between.

Carole, that's so sweet you and Joe had some alone time with baby but I can't imagine how you missed your boys!

Well, tomorrow we need to do quit of bit of work in the old kitchen part with the dry wall before Monday when the inspector is suppose to come for the finally inspection. I'm hoping it be done quickly b.c I've got some pizza and boneless chicken wings pre-ordered! I could care less about the super bowl but it's a great excuse for pizza and chicken wings! :pizza:

We are having a carpenter come tomorrow to put up a few walls in the livingroom downstairs to have a repsite room. The LR is pretty large so it wont be a big deal. I am excited.....our home will be a 6 bedroom house and when we build the addition next year or whenever it will have 10. I like that. Should only take him a day and a bit as its not a huge job and we are going to do the painting.

OMG Carole, how big is your house?!

Tiger, Glad dinner went well and yay for pizza (one of my FAV's this pregnancy!). And of course you know I am all for work on the house!

I still have work to do here as well. It's so hard lately. I honestly cannot wait to have this baby and get back my normal 'self'. I feel so bad not doing all I normally can or getting things accomplished that would normally not take much time. Everything I do seems to take forever lately.

I love pizza anytime.
I bought some peanut butter icecream this afternoon...yumm

Our house is just under 3000sft. We are planning on building a 800-1000 sft addition for the clients (2 levels) ground level basement. But that takes $$$...so it wont be this year. LOL...

WOW...your place is HUGE! I'd love a bigger house (ours is about 1450 sq ft). I'm totally jealous :)

remember...we dont get the whole thing. LOL...my job takes up part of it. FOR NOW...hehe

True...but you have a basement as well right? No one in FL has a basement, I wish...they are great for added space :)

I dunno...I think there are only basement in places where it gets cold...lol. I've never known of a house in Florida to have a basement. Such a shame :(

For sure....it's a great retreat for all. It's cooler and nice for kids. Our carpenter should be here soon. I will take a before and after pic

That is so neat about the add on for the respite so they actually get to come to your house so the client never has to leave your house?? Thats cool and makes life so much easier for you.

How it works now is we have 4 br upper level & 2 full bathrooms... livingroom, dining, kitchen, sun room, laundry, 1/2 bathroom on main floor, down stairs is a huge living room and one bedroom and a full bath plus storage and a nook for a min fridge and lunch centre for my client.
We currently have one guy, he sleeps upstairs with us as the agency lost a client to a fire in a basement and will not allow clinets in basements no more.
But most agecnies will as long as they meet code. and ours does.

So we will be moving my son josh upstairs to sleep in landons room. (he has a bunk with a single on top and double on bottom) He will just mainly sleep there. He will still use the basement for his games and tv. The new cleint that is moving in around baby day HOPEFULLY will have josh's room downstairs and with this new room downstairs we can do weekend repsite or emergancy care. it's going to be a huge bedroom as we are getting the capenter to go with a current beam in the ceiling of the basement. Too bad the window we got put in this summer to make it to code wasnt on the other side. As the bedroom will be larger than the lvingroom. Oh well...LR will still be a great size.

So, I was told at my meeting the other day that i could get respite contracts if I had another room. We have to furnish it, i already have the bed and bedding just need to go on the canadain craigs list to get a second hand dresser. LOL....all is good. We can bring in almost 2g by having this room that is costing us about $600 with paint to put in.

it's honestly easy and good money TAX FREE.....i love my job, plus i like making a difference in someones life.

038.jpg

This is going to be the NEW ROOM, u can see to the right the small window there. Thats was all that was in that whole room when we moved in. It is NOT to code, so for more light we put in the larger one. We did not need to as livingroom windows do not have to meet code but bedroom ones do. We did it cause we were already paying to have them come to put a larger window in joshuas bedroom anyways. Thank goodness we did as now it can be made into a bedroom. yay.... if u see the ceiling beam that is lower, thats were the wall will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->