Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

:happydance:Here is the finished livingroom...just have to build the bed and I will take one of the new bedroom...YAY, I love it. I am so dead tired, I worked my ass off today. Sad thing is ...its still there.

008.jpg

I know...It truly looks amazing. I am so pleased with our little kijiji carpenter. He was good, quick and reasonable. I looked on kijiji yesterday for a cheap dresser and found one for free but u had to pick it up asap. I saw the ad 10 mins into it being posted. Told him I would take it unscene. LOL...some water damage on top but i went to dollar store and bought a cloth for it. I cant wait to post the pics....can u say $$...bring on the money now.

SOOOO Cute! You are forgiven for making us wait so long...LOL :)

It's still crazy to me to see those pics with their legs and feet all up by their faces!! Ohhh the flexability! How cool was it to see the 3d?

How was the rest of the appt? Did you talk to him about how you've been feeling?

\i really see tj in the last pic. WOW....the mroe i look, the more iam shocked.

Nicole that was a great deal on the bassinet!

Carole your living room looks greata!

Tiger is your next appt friday??

OOPPs I am so sorry ladies I thought I posted here about the appt....

Gunner is about 4lbs 4oz and he is breech. I have gained no weight in the past 6 weeks, dr was not too happy about that. He gave me iron pills and told me to get flinstone vitamins since I am having a hard time with the others. I go back in 2 weeks and starting then I will be seen 2x a week...one a normal visit and scan with a NST and then the second visit just a NST.

I did go get the vitamins and the iron and took them both and within a half hour I had that crazy feeling. Oh and he did tell me I was drinking too much water.

He kinda acted like he wasn't concerned with his size..and I know it can be off a lb either way so he could be 3lbs but he could also be 5lbs. I don't think I will go full term but we will see.

Oh..gotcha :) That is nice that they are keeping a good eye on you and Gunner then.

He kinda acted like he wasn't concerned with his size..and I know it can be off a lb either way so he could be 3lbs but he could also be 5lbs. I don't think I will go full term but we will see.

Those weight things always interest me. When I was prego w/ Lexi I had a growth scan a few weeks before due date where they said she was 8 pounds 6 ounces....she was then born at 8 pounds 3 ounces :shrug:

I wouldn't be too concerned. I don't think you look huge for how far along you are or anything. Is it the size that makes you think you won't go full term?

I was actually wondering when your guys' babies came, trying to see if we can guestimate when we will go....

Is this still a no symptoms thread? I just found out I'm expecting again and no symptoms??? How about you ladies if you had symptoms when did they start? Did anyone not have any outside of missing their period?

Is this still a no symptoms thread? I just found out I'm expecting again and no symptoms??? How about you ladies if you had symptoms when did they start? Did anyone not have any outside of missing their period?

Hi Hun,

I personally didn't have any symptoms other than a 'gut feeling' I was prego. Am now 30 weeks and only had maybe 5 episodes of nausea the whole pregnancy. Other than raging hormones and being incredibly tired...I've been pretty symptomless.

Hey Nicole with my other 3...my oldes I went into labor on my due date my water broke at 9am and I had her at 3:18 that afternoon. With my middle DD I was over by 4 days but barely made it to the hospital was there all of 15 min before I delivered her and with Dylan I was induced at 36 weeks and labored 6 hours with him

Hey hun. Congrats on you pregnancy! I think we all were symptom less...I have made up for it recently. Have you made a dr appt yet?

So it can be totally random then. I went into labor the day after Lexi's due date and had her the following day. I know it sounds horrible...but I just really don't want to go one day past due date this time. I am really ready to be back to "normal" again.

Yep seems to be random...I just have a feeling that I won't make 40 weeks with this one...whether it be on my own or cause he is big or breech and they take him. But I am likeyou and ready to own my body again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->