Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

039.jpg

This is the section that we currently use for a LR....so the new bedroom is using up dead space that we never used anyways.

If u look by the larger couch by the guitar handle u will see a stripe of baseboard going length wise. That was the original walk in to the basement. The pervious owners had family move in and sealed it off with a false wall. They told us it is easy to remove...and joe just came upstairs and said its gone. So that was easy and quick as the guy has only been here 45 mins. LOL....

040.jpg

That is really cool Carole! I bet it's truly nice making a great income at a job where you get to help people. My major is psychology so that would be wonderful for me to find something that I can help people one day...though I don't see it happening.

Well ladies, I can't wait till my dr. appt on Thursday. Was out grocery shopping and had another 'episode' where I got hot, flushed, nauseaous and dizzy and my heart started racing and I was feeling like I was going to pass out. I was only 30 minutes into the shopping trip too! What the hell is going on? I had to finish up (was planning on it anyways as I was at Winn-dixie...got the sale items and then go to walmart for the rest)....so I paid and went to my car and just sat there. Then I went and got a chicken sandwich and sat in the car in the walmart parking lot for like 20 minutes. Then I felt better and finished shopping there. I just don't get it!

Carole:

Those rooms are huge!! Is that what is going to be made into a bedroom? Sorry, I may just be confused if you already explained it.

Nicole....thats scary. U so need to mention that to your dr asap.

Yes....the livingroom is now cut and the bedroom is the one with the large window in it. It's almost done, he just has to put some trim on and I am going to paint tomorrow. Will post pics as soon as its done. I have a meeting tuesday am, so it will totally be finished by then, YAY

Nicole that is scary...kinda sounds like the episodes I am having as well. The only difference is my skins feels like it is crawling too. I have a dr appt today and gonna be drilling him. Also get to see Gunner today. So excited. Don't you get your 3d scan again tomorrow?

Please fill us in when you get back...I'll be interested to see what your dr. says about it. I have had the skin crawling thing a while back but not in a long time. I think it can be related to muscle tension or poor circulation? I could be wrong though. Yay for seeing Gunner today too!!

And yup, my redo of the 3d is tomorrow. I'm pretty bummed as John can't get off work to go, but it was the only option that worked (day wise)....so it will just be me and Lexi...hopefully she doesn't act too crazy!!! We're definitely in the terrible 2's phase for the past two months :(

Oh I do hope she behaves...maybe the excitmenent of seeing the baby make keep her entertained??

I will update as soon as I get home.

Carole that is a nice basement, it's going to be an awesome living quarters!

Nicole, I agree, you have to mention that to your Dr! Maybe you should carry some kind of snack in your purse too!

Yay for more baby scans! Will you post your scan Reeds?

Yep Tiger I sure will. I think they will give me pics this time and last time she said we would try for some 3d ones so FX.

Good idea Tiger (about the snacks)....my mom said it sounds like low blood sugar attacks. What gets me is that I have gained nearly 40 pounds already!! So obviously I am eating too much already!! LOL!

How are you feeling hun?

That is a thought Nicole...even though you feel like your eating too much your sugar can be dropping between meals. Are you doing the smaller meals?? I don't eat much at all so I think that is some of my problem but I am trying. I have a feeling I am gonna have no weight gain at this appt. :(

Yeah, I don't really feel like I am eating too much, but the scale says otherwise!!! I pretty much eat a little bit at a time, but ALL day long...hehe. So I just don't get it.

I'll trade you...I'd love an appt w/ no weight gain! LOL! But, really you need to eat more woman! At least you are trying. Are you just never hungry or is it b/c of nausea?

HOnestly just not hungry and I know its cause I drink so dang much. I have noticed that I am swollen quite a bit by the end of the day so I am thinking water retention. I don't know at this point kinda feels like a no win situation...I am always worried I am starving him and try to eat and that just makes me more uncomfoortable. How silly huh??

Oh, I'm sorry ladies that these are perfect PG! I feel for ya.

So last night the pizza was great, the wings good, the chips and dip was okay and I found carrot cake Ben and Jerry's ice cream!!!! I only ate half, I tried really hard to do small portions last night so I could have a bit of everything! It was so worth any weight I put on b.c of that! :) But to be fair, I did walk the dogs before hand. Then of course I had to take a nap. Today I have some mild nausea on and off but not bad at all.

Since the fertility Dr wants to see me every week before I get shipped back to the regular ob, (which by the way I'll have my deductible met this month!), the only apt. I could get was 10:45 Friday! That is smack dab in the middle of the busiest part of my day! So I had to reschedule ppl who were there and decided to take the whole day off! In fact, think I'm going to get a massage!

Hmmmmmmm....Ben and Jerrys!! Yumm!

Good idea about the message, you deserve it :)

Can't wait to hear from Sandi, she's done with her appt but I want details and pics!! LOL!

Oh, I found the bassinet I wanted on CL...going to get it Wed. Sooo excited! Wanna see? Here it is! Best thing...it's $50 w/ 3 sheets!! :happydance:

Attachments

• bassinet 2.jpg
    bassinet 2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1
Gang girl! You are a bargain seeker! That's a great price for just the bassinet and then you're getting 3 sets of sheets too! I'm so jealous!

Definitely can't wait to see some pics from Sandi!

Nicole, your apt is tomorrow right?

Yeah, I am totally thrilled...that one is $100 new and then like you said the sheets!! WOO HOO!

I'm telling you...when you start shopping check Craigslist. Not sure if you and Jeff are ok buying second hand, but if you are then check it out :)

My second chance at the 3d u/s is tomorrow at 11, then my next dr. appt is on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->