Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Ok, here is the one good pic we got...this is from last week. Not sure why his nose looks so huge...it didn't from other angles..lol!

Attachments

• lucas 3d.jpg
    lucas 3d.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
Is this still a no symptoms thread? I just found out I'm expecting again and no symptoms??? How about you ladies if you had symptoms when did they start? Did anyone not have any outside of missing their period?

Hey hun. Congrats on you pregnancy! I think we all were symptom less...I have made up for it recently. Have you made a dr appt yet?

Thank you! I have an appt on 2/15 and 2/17 to do a beta quantative. I know it isn't but a week away but it feels so far away..........

I hope it goes quickly for you Wantabelly. I am sure all will be fine for you...I don't remember any symptoms with my DD's at all. Is that your lo in your avator pic? Adorable!!

wantabelly....I didn't have a ton of symptoms either, and had slower rising numbers at times. Good luck

Lilies....sucky on your tax return.

Nicole ...thats creepy that u can see so much detail on your son. WOW....he is cute!! I had and sometimes have PVC's with my heart this pg, not fun. Good luck on finding out whats up.

AFM....had my meeting, went well. Will have him come stay with us fri til mon...

Thanks reeds...

Yes, he will come til monday to see if he likes us as a family and home. sad thing is I was just made aware this am, there is another home in the bidding for him,LOL. So, i will have to cook his favorites, and make it a special visit. LOL....who I am kidding, anytime spent with me is special. LOL...I am feeling funny today.

Darn right anytime spent with you is special! I hope that trial goes well! Will the boys be home that weekend?

Nicole, that's a really good shot of Lucas' face! He's so cute! I can tell he's going to have Lexi's adorable cheeks!

WantaBelly, I'm 7wks today. My boobs are huge, and about once or twice I've been actually sick but between those times I forget I'm PG. Have you noticed your hair falling out more in the shower or getting thicker? Are you boobs feel fuller?

My hair is a mess these days, fine, fly away, frizzy. ANd yes the boys will be home for the weekend. he likes kids....

I hope it goes quickly for you Wantabelly. I am sure all will be fine for you...I don't remember any symptoms with my DD's at all. Is that your lo in your avator pic? Adorable!!

Yes, that is my youngest born 9/26. Thank you reedsgirl I appreciate it!!

WantaBelly, I'm 7wks today. My boobs are huge, and about once or twice I've been actually sick but between those times I forget I'm PG. Have you noticed your hair falling out more in the shower or getting thicker? Are you boobs feel fuller?[/QUOTE]

When did your boobs start hurting? With Beau ( to the left ) it seems like they started hurting right away, they were hurting a lil on the sides before I got my BFP but now they don't really hurt at all however, they are a little fuller. So far I think I noticed some hair come out when I took a shower.......

First couple of weeks you really shouldn't expect anything, at least for me it took until I was 6wks to get sick. My boobs never really "hurt", I can feel them bouncing when I walk fast and if DH gets too frisky with them it gets annoying but not actual discomfort.

Ladies...I am dying here. I tasted supper last nite as I was dishin up the boys and I bite my tongue like mad. Almost half way through and its a flap. LOL....I can't eat very well and its not healing. I thought the tongue healed fast.....it's still flapping this am. LOL

Bloody heck, going to make a smoothy for bfast. Hope all u chickies are doing fanstastic.

TMI....anyone else finding the lady bits sore and sex makes it worse?

Oh Carole that's awful! The taste regenerate fast but I think a flap is going to take longer! (I shudder at the thought of that!)

Well you know Jeff's banded bding until we get out of first tri.

honestly...I am not as into sex as I was. We had a quicky last nite and I am sore today, like it was a marathon. SO TMI in the am....lol. And Joe isn't super comfortable with doing it missionary as he is sooo scared he is squishing babes. It's just not as sexy so I think I may hold off myself.
Ya...my tongue is bad...never had it happen that bad before and deep.
I keep forgetting to say....I am loosing my hair alot this pg, sheddin like a dog in spring.

LOL, Carole, you are having it rough right now! Well, at least you guys had a good run in the sex department. I'm not surprised it's getting uncomfortable, your pelvis is probably starting to stretch and shift now anyhow.

Ya know, my first two pg I shedded more hair, but this time it's acually getting thicker. Just means I'll shed it all later........man, I still shudder thinking about your poor tongue!

NICOLE....where are u. I bought some valentine cupcakes from safeway, u know the kind that are more icing than cake. I have carefully ate two of them....not to damage my flap even more. LOL...I thought of u!!! YAY for cake

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->