Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

https://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/Dietra_Dotschkal-Maples/mailgooglecom-1-1.jpg
Not the greatest but I really suck at this stuff and I had to blow it up which is making it fuzzy.
The one on the left is from last week, the right on today. We went from 0.89cm to 1.15cm. The HB was 117, today it was 151. I'll go back the 21st for another scan. That will end up being 8wks 6days and I think that's my last with the fertility clinic and then I'll go back to the regular ob!

Hey Sandi! Well I made those cupcakes, a bit disappointed. I used a recipe off allrecipes.com and the chocolate cupcakes taste like bran muffins, the vanilla taste like corn bread! (sigh) I just hope our Sunday school class will eat them.

I am sure they will...I think sometimes things tatse funny to me and everyone else says they are fine. Pregnancy taste buds. LOL

Yeah, I'm hoping that's just it too! I've made that icing before and before it was good! This time, I could really taste the shortening and even adding more confectioner's sugar and butter didn't really help but Jeff said it was fine (well fine after I added real strawberries since I dyed it pink). That probably helped the most.

They sound yummy!! I think they need to do my GD test again...I had a piece of cake at a baby shower today and have been having that very weird feeling since. I am ging to be asking my dr again.

Sandi, I doubt redoing the test will get a different result...but if you are concerned def. bring it up! I spoke w/ my dr about those feelings I have been having and she said that lower bp is kinda normal at this point. At this stage the bp will be the lowest during the whole pregnancy then it goes back to normal. But, as far as the other feelings, she said it could be somewhat blood sugar related, in that when you eat a sweet the baby sucks up the sugar and then a bit later you crash way harder than if you weren't prego. She suggested I eat just a bit at a time and maybe lower the sugar/sweets and if it didn't get better I'd go see a cardiologist. So far so good....I've done those things and attempted to increase my fluid intake. I know you don't need to increase your fluid....but since you don't eat much it sounds like it could be the sugar situation my dr. explained since you aren't eating enough to balance it out.

How are your weekends going? We did Lexi's bday yesterday (pics on FB).....and today we are all kinda sick. John brought home a bug from work. We bought John another tool box yesterday and some of those garage cabinets to redo/organize the garage...so hoping to get that started this weekend (our weekend is wed/thurs).

I don't eat hardly any sweets so I don't know. I think the thing that concerns me the most about my GD test is I know my blood wasn't taken at the hour mark...when the nurse was suppose to come do my draw they took me back for a scan so it was a hour and half before the blood draw I don't know what if any difference at all.

But I do think Gunner is trying to turn and getting stuck...he moves to where his head is at my side and I get this really bad cramp/pain and he stays there for a bit before going back. I am sure all will be fine though.

NIcole I am glad you had a good party...so sorry your all sick now. I hope it passes quickly.

OH man, I've gotten a pain in my side like that...for me it's always in my lower right hand side, a horrible cramp/stabby pain that takes what feels like forever to go away. Think it means they are moving? I always push on it and twist my body for the cramp to go away and nothing helps...then it just settles. Sooo annoying!

Nicole, Lexi is so darn cute! Jeff even asked me what I was giggling at when I was looking at the pictures. That is one sweet play ground!

Poor Gunner and Lucas! Trying to get more comfortable and just getting stuck! That's got to be frustrating for the both of you!

I'm happy to say that this whole weekend (minus church) I was in my pj's! It was great. Saturday I got out of my pj's to shower just to slip on another pair of pj's. What else in a weekend could you ask for! Well, maybe that Jeff would have finished cleaning the house but he did a lot of outside work so oh well, our bathroom and bed sheets are clean, I couldn't care less about the rest for right now. I just feel so lazy.

So any Valentine plans or anything?

Jeff got me a card and a little pot of tulips! Very sweet, that's the first time he gave me flowers for V-day and since money is really tight right now it was a great surprise! I made us chocolate covered strawberries yesterday, got Jeff a card as well and a Valentine box of Nerds (he loves those things!). We can't afford to eat out right now, infact, I'm not sure we can even afford Chinese take out! Sucks when unexpected expenses come up but I know on pay day we'll probably eat out.

No plans here...we are all sick :( But, John surprised me and got me some gorgeous flowers that most of which still need to bloom, but will bloom into stargazer lilies (my fav...and our wedding flowers!). He also got some chocolate and Lexi a sock monkey doll. And of course a card. We never celebrate v-day...so not sure what made him do all that?! But it was sweet. Normally we only do cards...as I am a card fanatic!

So sweet Jeff got you tulips! How are you feeling??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->