Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

HAHA! I am here! And yay for cupcakes with TONS of frosting...love it!! Esspecially the buttercream. I'm so sorry about your tongue...ouchies! Were you testing something really good that caused you to bite that hard??

Good morning ladies....I am so chilling today, maybe take my rugrats to a movie tonite. they were at their dads last nite, I miss them like mad when they are gone. I got too used to having them all the time and they have been so well behaved lately. But on a positive note, they said their dad has been really good lately. YAY

30w2d belly/gut shot.

002.jpg

So yesterday I had some significant cramps, when I told Jeff he immediately is thinking it's over already. I know he wants me.to share that stuff with him but he can be so pessimistic.

Carole! Your bump looks tiny! Don't get me wrong, he's really pushing outward but the roundness looks more like a cantaloupe than a basket ball like some other women I've seen. It's like baby is all balled up instead of stretching out. Awesome, I just got a mental picture of him all tucked into himself! (Heehee)

Speaking of cupcakes I totally have plans to make some on Saturday! Yummy!

Yum lilies....is carole's bump not Nicoles. LOL...I am huge, just a morning shot. I will take an evening shot. YIKES

As for the cramping, I had tons of it til past 9w. It was like AF and lower back/ass. Try not to get too worried.

I know I know, I'm trying to fix it but my phone is being a butt right now! It even multi posted on me. I'll get it fixed.

That does make me feel better b.c it did start as lower back pain and by eveing was frontal cramps.

ROFL....in my email it says the message was to me as well...and I got to laughing...since my belly is freaking huge. I'll post tomorrow!

Yes, I had a lot of cramping this time around in the beginning as well...pretty much on/off to 8 or 9 weeks. I remember being so paranoid and checking for blood every two minutes. So I won't tell you not to worry b/c I know how it is.

Tiger I was crampy all the time as well. When is your next appt?? And I have to admit to this day I still check my undies everytime I go to the bathroom.

Can't wait to see more bumps..I am gonna wait and take another at 33 weeks. I don't think mine is changing much at all.

Well a miracle happened...Johns sister called us to tell us she had two boxes she was putting in the mail to use tomorrow. We will see if it really happens. She's been SOOO busy lately...what with being a student and all (even though she lives w/ his mom and is failing all her classes, and has no job)...LOL. I am very appreciative though, and hope she follows through :) I am so excited to get the boxes! I hope it doesn't cost a fortune to ship as we told her we will pay for the shipping (I wouldn't expect her to do that and send us free clothes). If it's a decent amount of stuff I like, guess I'll be taking some things back as we surely don't need TOO much (did that last time w/ Lexi).

My apt is actually tomorrow, 10:45. I would like to get a pic of the two scans side by side and post it. How do you guys get the url address on a picture? Jeff used this website I've never heard of and I'm sure there's a simpler way.

Wow! All before Lucas was born too! That will be good though, you can never have too many free clothes!

Hey Tiger I usually just take a pic of the scan and send it to my email and then save it to my computer and then can use the advance on here to post them. And sometimes I take a pic with our web cam on here to make it even easier. I am so lazy. LOL

Yeah, I am not sure about the URL's either...I am kinda tech slow :( But, I can't wait to hear about your appt!!!! Please fill us in soon as you can...you took the day off right? Did you schedule a massage?!

No I didn't schedule the massage, I'm actually a little hesitant of doing it b.c massage usually releases built up toxins in the muscles into the blood stream. I'm sure a pregnancy massage would be fine but I think I would feel more comfortable after I made it to 2nd tri. Ya know? But I think I might check out the $2 movie theater! I'm just not sure yet what's playing.

Yeah, I hear you. I think I waited till second tri to do EVERYthing!! LOL! I was so on edge till then and then had the bleeding, so technically I was on edge until about 20 weeks. Good luck at your appt. sweetie! Can't wait to hear about it and see a scan pic of peanut!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->