Anyone wondering if July could be their month?

amarna keep having sexy time just incase though :) xxxxx

We tend to do the same. ;) Life is just better with good sex. It's a fact!

We tend to do the same. ;) Life is just better with good sex. It's a fact!

Amen to that sister! lol :haha:

I wish that every other day was that easy...thanks to my health problems I get very tired very quickly so we're slightly lacking spontaneity at the moment so that we actually get the 'lovin' in! lol

Managing at least 3 times a week though, which I think is impressive considering, an most of the time We'll have a '2 days on, 2 days off' approach lol

cd14 today so could OV anytime in the next 7 days. BD last night (had 2 days off before that lol) and hubby is away tonight so will definitely BD tomorrow. The OV hormones are kicking in and I need it! lol :blush: Thinking the OV should happen mid-week so will try for a bit more than normal this week. My tablets are really helping though.......loving it!!!! :happydance:

lmao..... well thats good for you lot... i do agree sex puts a smile on your face :)

Hey there girls.

Gardenofedens - sorry the witch got you. How did the wedding and honeymoon go?

Thanks ladies!

GofE - Sorry to hear the witch arrived. hope the trying was fun on honeymoon though, and that your wedding went well. :thumbup:

Hey Polaris and aimee-lou, Thanks for asking about the wedding and honeymoon. It was all beautiful and everything went off without a hitch! The honeymoon was beautiful and super enjoyable. We did lots of hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, and the obvious BDing. :wink:

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/267623_1804954966510_1318953183_31591111_4326944_n.jpg

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/260212_1806154196490_1318953183_31592417_6449144_n.jpg

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264822_220745331291407_100000678251860_674578_6496995_n.jpg

https://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x323/gardenofedens/20110627-Honeymoon/20110630/DSC09274.jpg

https://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x323/gardenofedens/20110627-Honeymoon/20110702/DSC09387.jpg

Sorry they're huge....I don't know how to resize them..

I should be due to OV again between 7/27 to 7/30 but I started soy yesterday and I guess that can affect your ov date so we'll see. Fingers crossed for this cycle!

Oh my goodness! Your dress is just Stunning!! :) Congrats again :) Beautiful pics! Hope this is your month. XX

Thanks for sharing the photos, gardenofedens. Wow!!!! They are really stunning, what an amazing location for a wedding! And I totally love your dress too. You look like a really lovely couple.

Congrats GOE. Your wedding and honeymoon look blissful!

Unfortunately AF has got me. :( It's very light and early, but too heavy to be spotting now. I do still have a chance for July conceiving as if I am now having 26 day cycles I should ovulate c.29th July! Fingers crossed for everyone else. Has it been anyone's month yet?

GoE, what beautiful pictures! Your dress is gorgeous and you two look very happy! Congratulations!

NotNic, sorry :witch: got you! Good luck at the end of the month, I am right there with you.

AF got me yesterday for a 27 day cycle. This puts me due to O around the 30th/1st so we shall see what happens.

Sorry to hear about the witch making her appearance girls.

I am 10 dpo today and no pregnancy symptoms or AF symptoms. At least my LP seems to be OK now with the B6, so that is really good news whatever happens this month.

Hi girls

Just popping in to say goodbye :wave: We are no longer and will never again be TTC .. All is detailed in my TTC journal... But please dont feel sad for me as this is a positive decision and a happy one.

Sending you all lots of :dust: .. I'll be popping in to see how you are all doing.

xxx

I'm not close enough to testing yet...but I doubt I'm PG this month as we only were able to dtd the day AFTER ovulation! :( Oh well...

Well I'm currently in the 'fertile window' as hubby and I call it, (officially it started on Saturday and runs for 7 days around where we think OV is - 21st this month). Have managed to BD Friday cd13, Sunday cd15, Monday cd16 so far. I think cd 19 is OV so we'll go every day until then then every other day.

Sorry to hear the witch has got some of us. Keep up the PMA for the new cycle ladies. :hugs:

Well I'm currently in the 'fertile window' as hubby and I call it, (officially it started on Saturday and runs for 7 days around where we think OV is - 21st this month). Have managed to BD Friday cd13, Sunday cd15, Monday cd16 so far. I think cd 19 is OV so we'll go every day until then then every other day.

Sorry to hear the witch has got some of us. Keep up the PMA for the new cycle ladies. :hugs:

Good luck with the BDing Aimee Lou! Sounds like you are doing the necessary to ensure the troops manage to catch that egg.

I am 10 dpo at the moment and AF due Friday or Saturday. I think I need a TTC ticker as I keep forgetting how many dpo I am. But they all want me to enter length of cycle and length of LP and my cycles are so all over the place that I really haven't a clue!

Good luck with the BDing Aimee Lou! Sounds like you are doing the necessary to ensure the troops manage to catch that egg.

I am 10 dpo at the moment and AF due Friday or Saturday. I think I need a TTC ticker as I keep forgetting how many dpo I am. But they all want me to enter length of cycle and length of LP and my cycles are so all over the place that I really haven't a clue!

Thanks - we're certainly giving it a good shot lol. :blush:

I wasn't sure about my cycle length to begin with so I used to just enter the last cycle length and then go from there. I've had three 32 day cycles in a row now though, so I think it's settled down.

Hey, Can I join here? OH and I BD CD 11,12 & 14. So I'm waiting...feeling crappy as usual 7 DPO. But 7 days down 7 more to go! Lol.

Right there with you (just about)

GOOD LUCK aimee-lou!:thumbup:

Hi Ladies ! I'm 5/6 dpo and would like to join you. I'm expecting AF on July 26th but don't think I'll be able to hold out until then. I ovulated on the 12th or 13th and BD' everyday since the 3rd of July. Hopefully this is our moth fxs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->