Anyone wondering if July could be their month?

ooo hello to the new ladies..... :) and good luck xxxxx

Okay, even though I know we couldn't possibly be pregnant I'm starting to get anxious for Af!!!

Because I was out of town during my fertile week, we only had the chance to dtd the day before my fertile week and the day after ovulation!! grrr!!!

OMG... I tested on Tuesday and couldn't decide if it was +ve or -ve. Today, another test and.... :bfp:!!!!!! I'm soooo excited!

We've been NTNPing for just 1 month. Proof I suppose that it can work! ARGH!!!!! :D

Apparently July was my month after all and I wasn't imagining all those symptoms!

OMG... I tested on Tuesday and couldn't decide if it was +ve or -ve. Today, another test and.... :bfp:!!!!!! I'm soooo excited!

We've been NTNPing for just 1 month. Proof I suppose that it can work! ARGH!!!!! :D

Apparently July was my month after all and I wasn't imagining all those symptoms!

Wowee Siuan!! That's super, duper news! Congratulations. Wishing you a H&H 9 months xx

Thank you NotNic! I am very happy! It all seems quite surreal at the moment though. I think it'll hit me when I go to the doctor's next week. :D

Absolutely!! I'm almost bouncing off the walls in the office, but I have to keep it quiet! lol! Big grin!

awesome news :0 hope for us all.... post pic of ya BFP xxxx

Pic attached mummymarsh. Not the best since it was taken on my mobile phone with shaking hands, it looks a little more solid in real life. :thumbup:

I'm going to take a clear blue test tomorrow morning. See how many weeks it reckons I am :happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG0171.jpg
    IMAG0171.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations Siuan!!!!! :happydance:

so pleased to see a BFP on this thread :thumbup:

That is a very clear BFP! So pretty! :flower:

Thank you aimee-lou :D I'm definitely still in shock!!

I am hoping so, Iam still getting signs (yet still 5 days before its advised I shoud test)and Ive finally spoken to my boyfriend about it and he's extatic! xx

Congrats Siuan!

I should have ovulated either this week or will be this weekend which means come Monday I'll be in my 2WW. Fingers crossed for some good news! I don't know how on earth I'll make it through two weeks when I already want to test which would just be crazy.

Amarna - I'm in the 2ww now. AF is due 4th August.

Good luck! :thumbup:

If it's ok with you ladies, I am going to join you in the TWW. I am also due 8/2/-8/3. Already dying here!! Any "symptoms" as of yet?

Amarna - I'm in the 2ww now. AF is due 4th August.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Want to be TWW buddies??? AF is due for me Aug 3/4!

Sounds good :thumbup: and Kitty Corner. :wave:

No symptoms as yet but I always 'feel' pregnant when AF is due. I'll be looking for a distinct lack of symptoms on the day before AF is due, because I don't get symptoms at all until about 48 hours before she arrives.

Think I've done alright this month. Fair chance I'd say but nothing is ever certain with TTC lol.

If it's ok with you ladies, I am going to join you in the TWW. I am also due 8/2/-8/3. Already dying here!! Any "symptoms" as of yet?

Think it's all in my head. But serious aches/cramps in the uterus/ovary area (had them for about 2 days now) and just got sick (but that could have been some bad lettuce I ate ... ha!). So FX'd for all of us this month but I'm very skeptical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->